The discussions

My presario v6000 screen is blank

Hello, i have a presario v6000 and my screen went comepletely blank i was using it fin and then shut it down and then i tried to go back on it and t...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
xpcman

Dell 5150 laptop

Hello, I cant get my Dell 5150 laptop to boot I have changed memory and checked power supply Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Pny microsd hc 4 gig card

Hello, I have a PNY Micro SD 4gig card, my wife was deleting files off of it, and shortly after the deletion, now its not supported by my phone, nor c...

suff954

Cant use computer! <<urgent>>

Hello, I HAVE A Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 and i just got my recovery disk today, and i wanted to make it factory setting again, so i did the Wizard...

suff954

Problem with pci device

Hello, After installing Windows XP over Vista,my notebook says that I don't have some drivers, I can't find PCI device nowhere.Can anybody help me w...

suff954

Mouse

how to install quantum wireless mouse Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Laptop problem

I got an aspire 5920 2 years ago. Now it is not getting ON even if i am pressing the power button for a long time. Battery is alright. Actually the pr...

suff954

Audio

Hello,mic not working/wista Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

Speakers

Hello, my windows xp will not recognize my new logitech speakers Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

suff954

Fake usb flash drive

Hello, I got a kingston datatravler 128gb Flash drive on ebay,it toke a month to get here,When it came i plugged it in the lappy and it all seeme...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
rys82

Computer does not show anything on monitor

Solved

Hello, I recently Got a comp. and i messed with the settings to try to get my sound on. i saw high performance, clicked it and then it said restart ...

timoteo515

Micro sd card

Hello, my micro sd card seems to be corrupted after using a photo kiosk. Have tried several recovery programs and nothing has been able to help s...

suff954

Windows wont start without memory test

Hello, Everytime I turn off my computer it wont boot when I turn it back on. When I run a memory diagnostics test, it boots though. What should I ...

suff954

It won't open !

Hi everyone .. I really have a problem in my Acer Aspire 3935 laptop .. The problem is if I open it without the charger it won't I have to plug the...

suff954

Laptop won't start

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 1521. I was working with it yesterday and all of a sudden it turned off. I tried restarting it but it does ...

suff954

No sound on my laptop

Hello, I have a toshiba laptop (satallite) it was runing XP pro' 32 bit system, the sound was working fine. I did a clean install of windows 7 ultim...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2010 by
CarlaZ

Power supply is ok

Hello, Mother board led is ON , Processor Fan also running SYS fan also running, But monitor displaying anything Configuration: Windows 7 / Op...

suff954

Keyboard disabled

Hello, i downloaded malwarebytes.org and ran the scan. When it removed the malware, my keyboard won't work. The control panel says it the device...

suff954

Test engine questions for comptia a+

Hello, i had the test engine questions copied to my usb mass storage device from college. i cant get the file information up on my computer. help!...

suff954

Ram 2gb installed 4gb usable

Solved

Hello, I Have installed 4 GB ram in my PC but in my computer properties, it shows "Installed Memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (2GB usable)". I'm running Win...

suff954

Los

Hello, i have windows 7 on my comp and cant get my mixer working with my sound card,the one im using is a realtek high definition audio devive ...but ...

manzar.rosemary

Vaio sz3: battery not charging

orange LED frequently flashing and no charging of the battery, neither power up until battery is removed. tried to unplug CMOS battery for few minuted...

xdrew

Sound recording problem

Hello, I m sherry,i have install the windows 7 32-bit in my pc,but when i open the sound recording,a message come an audio recording device cannot b...

suff954

About webcamera

Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0 my web camera is not clear when i was connected with the yahoo messenger it was shown u r web camera ...

ash_perez01

Spectacle web cam 5.0mega pixel fm092

Hello, pls help me to install my web cam FM092 i have installer but my crw is brocken,,,i only bought this cam today.what i am going to do Conf...

ash_perez01

Sound card

HELLO,I'M HERE TO ASK U SOMETHING. THIS SOUND CARD DOWNLOUD WILL IT TAKE ANY AFFECTS ONMY COMPUTER Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

ash_perez01

1520 webcam drive

Hello, I cannot find the DELL Vostro 1520's webcam driver for free. Could you help me!!!!!!!

digiri

Webcam

Hello, i had to reset my computer because it got a virus i am not so good when it comes to computers and i have no cd to install my webcam again c...

dist.urbd

Laptop screen keeps blinking

Hello, my laptop screen keeps blinking Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 531.21.10

dist.urbd

My dvd player refuses to play my dvds

Hello, My DVD player will not read my new DVDs or the old DVDs that it has played a million times. Its a Panasonic and is only about a year old w...

dist.urbd

Logitech webcam 4000 pro

Hello, Hello, i want to instal my web cam on my lap top but i lost the installer cd how can i instal this cam Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

dist.urbd

Speakers won't work

Hello, I'm trying to get speakers to work with my compaq 7500 xp2000 and it will give me no sound what do I need to do. Configuration: Windows ...

dist.urbd

Keyboard asus laptop shift key does not work

Hello, my shift key plus some keys like poi (for the second shift key) doesn't work sometimes. I have an ASUS laptop and sometimes if I am lucky, th...

faith01

D: can't open

Hello, plz help... my d: was affected by virus.. when i click my d: its only appear "$AVG8.VAULT$ then my sub folder or my file it cannot open... ...

dist.urbd

Problem of driver installing web camera

Hello, my driver cd didnt work driver cd did not installing good what can i do did i download another driver web cam name is enet pc camera seco...

dist.urbd

Pendrive is not accessible on pc?

Hello, My name is Suvash and my 2GB transcend pendrive is dected on my pc but is not accessible it shows a message "Please insert a disk into ...

dist.urbd

My disk drive doesn't work

Hello, My DVD drive does not work on my Gateway Laptop, Every time i put a disk in it doesnt even recognise it. My disk drive is a TOSHIBA DVD-ROM S...

dist.urbd

Unable to work with laptop keybord

Dumindump I used a Toshiba satalite laptop. I had connected a usb Dell key bord to it. Now the key bord of the laptop is not functioning properly. ...

ash_perez01

Bluetooth can't work

Hello, my bluetooth device can't turn on. Fn + F2 doesn't work. Can someone help me? Configuration: Windows XP / Flock 2.5.6

ash_perez01

Black screen with large cursor

Need Help...Have I lost my photos? Pavillion DV5 Notebook Black screen able to boot, but keeps returning to the black screen with cursor. Tried...

ash_perez01

Toshiba black screen

Solved

Hello, I packed my computer away and when I tried to turn it on the power light lit up, the fan blew cooler air than usual and the screen was comp...

mrrigga

Computer is on, screen does nothing..

Hello, My labtop is brand new and have windows 7. I use it for school. I was charging it and then took it off the charger. It was on, so I opened ...

ash_perez01

Problem in webcam

Hello, plz. provide the link to find the webcam driver. for laptop compaq presario cq40 having window vista. thanks. Configuration: Windows V...

anjana03

Dell inspiron 8200 display issues

Hello, I have an interesting problem, I have a DELL Inspiron 8200 It has a Gforce 440 built in graphics adapter, and EVERYTHING is in working ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
xpcman

Black screen with cursor only after booting

Hello, can somebody help me my PC displays nothing after booting but a cursor only and it has my research proposal in it what should i do because i ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2010 by
djsmurf

Blue screen now nothing!!

Hello, I purchased a new Toshiba net book NB200-123 3G (operating system XP) last week. Last night I switched it on and it booted up and was load...

Ellen

Dvd-cd rom dont read the disc.

Hello,my two drives dont seam to,read any dvd or cd i,put in them,and i have tryed to reboot the disc and reinstall,windows xp-oem,ver 2600-1. but the...

shivam

Hp dv2000 check if your backlight is working

Hello, I got an old laptop from a friend, but the screen is dark, i would like to know how to check if the backlight or inverter is still working ...

xpcman

Speakers problem

Hello, guyz i hve proplem with my laptop i dont knw wat happen but the sound is not coming from the speakers but when i connect headfone to laptop t...

ultraz_1908

Virus problem

Hello, i cant delete my old antivirus. and its m=not working too.n plz help me.... Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 532.5

suff954
Results 26051 - 26100 out of a total of 33,782