The discussions

Computer not connecting to monitor

Solved

Hello, I tried to build a computer from scratch and I could not connect it to my monitor, the cables work and the monitor work. Even after replacing...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
Kain

When adding files to my external hard drive they disappear

Hello, When adding files into a folder on my external hard drive they will go to it and then disappear, when adding the same file it still gives m...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Otg cable connect with samsung e7

hello sir What can i connect OTG cable with android mobile Samsung E7, if yes, so please reply, how can..... ??

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Help with black screen problem

Solved

Thank you for your support, My Acer 3960-2900 has a black screen, i can hear the fan but can't hear the HDD powering up...earlier i unplugged the powe...

s70012

Screen problem

Hello, hi, my laptop screen has developed some small thin red line . what could be the cause and the solution to that? Configuration: Windows 7...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Computer has no video signal to monitor, motherboard failing?

Hello, my brothers computer was working fine last night but when he went to turn it on this morning. the computer powers on as normal (no beeps) the f...

vensus

No sound when i play dvd in my computer

Solved

Hello, anyone who can help me to fix my problem regarding to my DVR rw? I have DVD rw in my computer, when I play VCD or CD. it function well, the so...

9 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2016 by
robbie c

Acer won't turn on only black screen

Hello, I followed the procedures of unplugging power cord removing batter and removing memory sticks and cleaning but when i replaced them it was ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Pc won't boot up properly

Hello, So I recently built my own PC and its been running fantastically for over a month, but now when ever it boots up, it will show me the begin...

14 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

I can't use the right number pad on my keyboard

Hello, MY num lock is enabled but I still can't type any numbers. please help.

Ambucias

Half my keys don't work ,not cuz of spills

Hello,a little while ago a bunch of letters on my PC keyboard stopped working but i don't want to spend a few hundred dollars fixing it.(this took me ...

xpcman

Laptop will not boot

Solved

Hello, suddenly i close my laptop without shut down.a few minutes later i open it again.but it does not work n it start button still have light.what...

xpcman

Computer beeps 3 time and np display

Hello, Well every time i turn on my computer. It beeps three time and i have no display my brother told me that he bought new ram cards and he by ...

xpcman

Hard drive disappear at boot time

My laptop's hard drive does not show while boot, if i does not boot , it shows following message, bootMgr missing; media test failure; check cable, i'...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

Pendrive not connecting

i found my old HP 4 GB pendrive after 2-3 years. i tried connecting it to pc but its not connecting. pc showing nothing about pendrive. Pendrive is no...

KY_WD  

Laptop black screen

Hello, Hello, my Acer laptop was working fine all the time. I was writing an e-mail yesterday and during this the screen got black, it turne...

KY_WD  

Vaio black screen :(

Hello, Guys please help, i have an exam tomorrow and my data is in my vaio, but it has a black screen it doesnt wanna work, i tried the F8 bottom st...

KY_WD  

Laptop black screen

Hello, Hai myself varma... My laptop is not turning black screen,I tried 60 sec trick..once it helped and then again same problem... I am tryed i...

KY_WD  

Wrong letters on keyboard

Hello I have hp laptop windows 8 the keyboard is typing wrong letters q instead of a and w instead of z the nu?bers are lost too I tried the nu, ...

Ambucias

External hard drive

Hello, I have a inatek external, i recently bought a new laptaop and wanted to transfer my files over, but I can't access the external hard drive....

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2016 by
koolkeith1982

Windows can't be format

Hello, I have 32 GB SD card. I have to do all thing/ways for formatting, when I'm inserting my sd card show error that Please format before using...

R2D2_WD  

Upgrading a motherboard in a refurbished dell inspiron 3847

Solved

Hello, This comp takes 10 minutes to boot and will not accept more than 2048 MB of memory. Please suggest how to upgrade to something much better....

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Having a problem with my laptop

Hello, this is bereket. and am having a problem with my laptop. when i hit the power button i can see that the lights for the power turning on but the...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
beki

Black screen, no power

Hello, Computer remains black, orange light flashes 2x then turns off Tried taking out battery and power adapter, held button for 20 seconds, n...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Heaphones not showing up in laptop to set as default

Hello, In control panel.. in the devices, headphones is not showing up. only realtek is available. Please advice. regards, venkat Confi...

ac3mark

Hibernating problem

Hello, I set the date and time in my laptop.after that my laptop is running and I turned off it then powered on. I saw that my laptop "acer "is i...

ac3mark

Lg notebook not run bios nor boot harddisk

Hello, I had LG Notebook, it was installed win7 professional , i had upgrade to win 8 but camera & bluetooth was not working. After that i had agai...

xpcman

Alba mp3 player not recognized

when i plug my alba mp3 player into my acer chromebook11 it doesnt show up in he folder and i do not have device manager and i can not download it wha...

KY_WD  

Booting problem

Hello, I have a computer with i5 3550 processor and DH77EB mother board in between it is not booting If shut down after some time if i try to bo...

R2D2_WD  

Is it possible to recover hdd

My Hard HDD is missing from Boot device. It has not been showing. What can i do now? I had a lot of Important Document. Is it possible to recovery?

2 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Screen blank and does not turn on

Hello, my problem is my acer laptop is not putting any iformation even when i switch it on but it lights the power button and and it charges properly ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

Zero key not working

Hello, I am on an Aspire 1 Cloudbook 11. I had to do a pin hole restart on the bottom of the computer yesterday when it would not go on. That was su...

Ambucias

Dell lnspiron e1505 won't boot up

My Dell Inspiron E1505 won't boot up. The power is on, but besides a brief ID in red at the bottom of the screen, nothing happens please help

Ambucias

Compressed boot manager on my desktop

I compressed boot manager on my desktop and have done everything suggested on internet , so my question now is WILL CHANGING THE HARD DRIVE SOLVE THE ...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
Ambucias

I dont want to be a member of this forum

I dont want to be a member of this forum . REMOVE ME

xpcman

Hardwaree problem

Hello, my computer os is window 7 press power key,power flash light on then itself light off a few second. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 48...

xpcman

Computer doesn't recognize hard drive

Can anyone tell me how to get my computer to recognize hard drive 1TB I have a ACER my model is ASPIRE 5532 I try everything to get it to recognize it...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2016 by
jollym124

Unable to format

Hello, Hello, I have 16 gb Sandisk pen drive when i open it windows give message pen drive is not formatted and when i format it windows gives...

jollym124

External hard drive not showing up on my computer..

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83 My external hard drive is not showing up at my computer for my win 7 laptop When i go for...

jollym124

Bios password reset for dell inspiron 1525 laptop

Closed

I am trying to reset the bios password on a Dell Inspiron 1525 which was purchased by my cousin. Her operating system (Vista Home Basic) crashed and...

glenndmel

Please connect my laptop to fb.

Hello, hi,why can't I using my laptop to log into the facebook, it takes my 3months from now of trying to log in to fb. Configuration: Windows ...

Ambucias

8gb ram installed, but showing only 3.98gb usable

Solved

Hi, I had 8 GB RAM installed in my machine (dual channel). But, it is showing only 3.98GB usable for my computer. I have switched the RAM slots...

R2D2_WD  

Switched on it starts but never show anything to the monitor.

How can I managed to fix a mother board that when I switched on it starts but never show anything to the monitor. I try to change processors but it do...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Problem with ram

Hello,i took the ram from my computer after a day i fixed it in the slot every thing is normal n there is no beep in the cpu n stoped at the logo n it...

xpcman

Broken lenovo laptop screen

My lenovo laptop screen is broken and I couldn't see anything. Its been more than four months that I didn't use the laptop. But now I want to connect ...

xpcman

Needs intex webcom driver

want to intex it-309wc driver. i using win 7 32bit, my laptop acer aspire 5733 pls give some download links.

Ambucias

My fujitsu laptop went off suddenly and unable to turn on?

My Fujitsu laptop went off suddenly and unable to turn on again. Tried turning on using adaptor without plugging in battery but still not working. I n...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2016 by
Masters

Computer aoc lcd screen

Hello, Sir , My LCD screen is Aoc company and the problem , Power cable is connected to the LCD screen the main power button is on and LCD sc...

ac3mark

Change my password

I would like to change my password to open up my computer for security reasons

Ambucias

How to create a video clip with webcam

how to create a video clip with webcam?

JONDZ
Results 7451 - 7500 out of a total of 33,786