The discussions

Dvd drive

Hello, Sir, my name is srujan, i have one critical problem please solve this probl...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

System wont start

Hello, i have motherboard Asus p4 8533-x, i tried to install a ram Starex 512mb x2 (DDR400-cl3) which has the frequency 400 mhz ,thu the bios has th...

closeup22

Flashdisk error

Hello,I recently inserted my flash disk to my computer which had 11 folders but none of them appeared.Only the files which were not in the folders app...

sadgurl

Lose my webcam cd

Hello, im lost my webacm cd viretech if u can help to me how i can make upload to my pc thanks

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
vanomaser

Audiosound problem

Hello, sir my headphone is not working when i connect my laptop compaq presario c791tu in window vista but internal speaker are working. when i con...

bambi_bambi65

Acer laptop dvd change

Hello, my problem is acer laptop dvd change in the aspire5000

sadgurl

Monitor's black cuzi screwed up, now what??

Hello, I really messed up and need help please???? I unsuccessfully tried to connect my Dell 2200 inspirin laptop to a new tv so I could watch online...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2009 by
no one important

Desktop computer wont come up

Hello, When I turn on my computer, all it does is whining noise and then stop. It does this over and over and never come up and never shut off. I h...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Drive says dvd-r/rw; cpu can't use dvd-r/rw

I'm trying to back-up my files onto some DVD+R discs I just bought. On the actual disc drive (on the outside) it says "Compact disc rewritable" and "...

xpcman

Lcd for 5800

Hello, Whats the price for lcd for the nokia 5800.i droped in water and it cant show any more on the screen

dybbody

Fiddled with my bios settings without backing

Hello, I write to you on a seperate computer from the one with troubles, What follows is a tale of incompetance at its rawest dumb form. I recently...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2009 by
e01f

"no signal" message

Hello, when booting up moniter says "no signal"

pcsces

Snika

Hello, No peoples isnt this the reason here is the solution open notepad writhe this : Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 [HKEY_LOCAL_...

pcsces

Audio mixer

Hello, hi i have the sound driver there but when i click on the volume mixer its all blank and when i go into control and try enable it it wont let...

pcsces

Pen drive write protation

Hello, i have 2gb pendrive when i format the drive the message show " the disk is write protected cannot format it" then how to solve the issu...

closeup22

Format pen drive

Hello, I recently purchased a 64 gb pendrive (Kingston) . I tried to format it, but during formatting its file system is only NTFS but not formatted ...

closeup22

Two beep sounds no display

Hello, while switching on my lapto, two beep sounds and a long bee s coming..and no display... wil u please help me to troubleshoot.

closeup22

I cant burn a dvd

Hello, i am try to burn a dvd and it woulnt even load the blank dvd whats wrong with it and how do i fix . please some one help me.....could i be...

closeup22

Internet setting

Hello, i want my internet setting on sony ericson f 305

closeup22

Local disc not opening

Hello, Sir,My local disc F shows free space of 6 GB out of total 40GB but when i try to open it shows' F:\is not accessible.The file or directory is ...

dancedhall

System not booting from cd rom

Hello, mai pc formate marna chahta huun per system cd rom se boot nahi ho raha hai, hdd aur cd rom dono alag idi cable se attach...

dancedhall

Usb not detecting

Hello,

dancedhall

Vista won't load past welcome screen

hello , my laptop is a toshiba and my windows Vista Won't load past welcome screen , could it be the hard disc? could it be damaged ?, i tryed to re...

ze6o

Wont charge

Hello, My laptop will not charged when plugged in its a gateway i dont know the model its a vista and I plug it into the wall and theres a green ligh...

dancedhall

Lan prob

Hello, somebody please help me.I culd not simply solve the problem with my ethernet showing limited or no connectivity that's y the broa...

dancedhall

Hard drive problems

Solved

Hello,i formatted my HP laptop now i am trying to install windows XP ,but its failing to recognize the hard drive.it won't accept any operating system...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
xpcman

Ac adapter is not able to charge the laptop!

Hello, I got a problem in adapter & got it repaired, but the idot reversed the connection i.e. +ve & -ve supplies. I was not aware until I failed to ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
sandy

Toshiba satelite m300 hdd error...

Hello, I am using a Toshiba Satelite M300. Model # PSMD0G-02500P. Does not Boot from HDD or CD ROM when HDD is pluged in... When i Plug out the ...

epsiman

Usb port

Hello, All of a sudden my USB ports dont want to install new flash drives, it gives me a messages of Found new hardware. Ones that were installed o...

closeup22

Having trouble burning cds

Hello, Ive got an acer aspire computer and regualrly burn cds up until now its always been fine but a friend gave me some new cds to burn for them an...

closeup22

Unable to open my files in usb flash disk

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have a problem in my flash disk... what should i do... i cant open in my computer, in run E:, and i also tried to format it... but the window...

closeup22

Internet sound

Hello, I need to know what program to download in order to listen to the sound on youtube.

closeup22

32 gb pen drive not format

Hello, I have purchase a 32 gb pen drive kingstone when i format or copy or delete data its shows the drive is write protected ' plz help me how to f...

closeup22

Mera n-gage-qd mobile hai muze loop mobile ka

Hello,

closeup22

How to upgrade my system

Hello, am using, P4 Intel D845 GEBV2 2.4 Ghz 40 GB Hard Disc 256 MB Ram. CD Writer. IBM 17" CRT Monitor. I plan to upgrade RAM and Hard Dis...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
saturnrocks

Building brand new pc feedback wanted <

Hello, I have decided to build a new pc for internet / office/ home usage with good performance /stability and wanting some feed back on what hardwar...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2009 by
SILENTXTC

G:/ is not accessible

Hello, I have a problem too i plug my USB external hard disk and it's already detected and the drive show up in my computer but when i clicked it it ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
re_mi

Nero takes more time than the estimated time

Hello, Nero takes more more time than the estimated time, is that coming from my dvd drive ?

re_mi

Usb (pen drive) not showing in my computer

Hello Everyone, i need a help , i am trying to connect my usb(pen drive) to my computer , but it is not working. when i am unstalling my usb drive...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
re_mi

Computer cant reboot

Hello, It all started with my pc switching off due to loose power cable while there was some work was doing. Well when tried to power it, its just ...

ndubest

Monitor

Hello, when i put my p.c on then the monitor everythings fine but when im about to sign in the screen goes blank. but i noticed when i put on youtube...

dybbody

No driver of motherboard

Hello, i can,t open my motherboard cause, i have no driver to use.

dancedhall

Hw break window password with motherboard

Hello,

dybbody

China moblise v16

Hello, i have use china mobile V16 Sunny, iwant GPRS Subscriptin Loop mobile , i also Activated India@ 9821726875

dancedhall

Hey hey hey

Hello, hi i just wanted to ask... my phone is an Iphone 3g (china mobile) and i like to erase some of the unwanted files there.. i just bought it in...

dancedhall

Not able to recognize my pen drive

Hello, My pen drive is not being recognized. it doesnt proceed any further. any help!!! --ksh

dancedhall

Creative mp4

Hello, hi my creative player is not able 2 on . wt do now ?????? . . actually wt is my problem is when i was transfering video to my player it was st...

ash4u

Hdmi 3 loses audio on bravia kdl-32v4000

Solved

Hello, Been Googling all over but haven't found a solution, gone through my User Manual with no luck, so I'm at my wits end! I have Sony Bravia ...

Pcrosley

Blue screen error oxoooooo24

Hi, My old laptop which is a dell inspiron 6000 has just recently died (i think) , i received a error message on it Stop: 0X00000024 and 4 other sets ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
carr724

Need factory settings

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1521 laptop, i lost my restore cd and i want to go back to factory settings can someone please help?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2009 by
xpcman
Results 30301 - 30350 out of a total of 33,786