The discussions

€œthe disk is write protected”

Solved

Hi, I have a Dell laptop with Windows Vista. I have recently bought an external HDD. The problem is that when I try to save anything on it, it says...

6 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
khaya

White screen

Hello, i was useing my ipod touch won day then i shut it off then when i try to turn it back on it wouldnt unlock then i pressed the home button and t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
moneymaker1

My keyboard has taken over - help!

Hello, I have a MACBook, and last night I tried to used a combination of keys to turn the computer off, as my friend said that she had used and it...

moneymaker1

Dell inspiron

Solved

Hello, Can anybody help me. I have this Dell Inspiron mini 1011 and when I boot up the bios ask for the password, I need to reset it, the TAG is (...

Ambucias

Laptop shut off what to do?

Hello, My laptop has recently shut off after I went to school I left it on but when I came home is was off . I have tried the pull out battery and...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
ralphen

My hp laptop won't start

Hello, my laptop was on it's sleep mode, and i accidently turned it on thinking that it was already turned off, and now when i click on the power butt...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
ralphen

To the tech geeks in here.my cpu doesn't work

Hello, My HP refuses to work.I tried pushing the ON button several times, but all to no avail.Then I checked the back and I found the green light @ t...

mysterry60

Sound problem

Hello, I recently started getting unusual sound it sounds kinda like stuttering. I bought stop zilla and ran a full scan it fixed alot of things but n...

Vince.$tone12

Hard disk problem

Hello, My hard Disk has bad sector. please tell me how i remove bad sector. I already done following :- chkdsk /f and chkdsk /r i want software...

closeup22

Connecting old hdd to a newer system

Hello everyone. I have a problem/question/ about connecting my old 500gb ide drive to my new pc. So the new pc has a sata 2 drive which is also 500gb ...

jack4rall

Cd player in dell pc won't read disks

Hello, Can I download software, to place on an external drive? I want to fix the CD/DVD drive in my friend's DELL pc. Regards, Darryl C...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
garrythere4u

Cant remeber my password compaq laptop

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Compaq Laptop with Windows Vista. I had a password, but I recently changed it, and I moved my laptop into the study and never logged ...

Ambucias

Monitor signal on boot

Solved

Hello, I have a problem with an LCD Monitor (ACER). The monitor has to be powered only after the PC has finished booting. If the PC is powe...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
gilyo

Black screen of death - windows xp - reboots

Hello, This afternoon, the power went out right as my PC was shutting down. It never completed its shut down, and i heard a strange pop of electri...

Ambucias

Esystem 3085 laptop drivers.

Hi my friend has given me his esystem 3085 laptop to repair. I ended up having to re install windows xp home, which was a success worked fine for a fe...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
redsmufc

Hard disk space

Hello, I am having hard disk drive 97GB, used space 82GB, free space 15GB, but all files in my hard disk is 52GB, what remaining 30GB. help ...

garrythere4u

Can't open pictures transferred from sony cam

Hello, l like to ask help from pro regarding to the pictures that l ve downloaded on my laptop. l cant open the file.Have l done anything to my sony c...

S. Taylor

Cd/dvd drive not detected

Hello, I am having dramas with the cd drive, it won't be detected. The fact that windows won't boot is a huge issue. I am out of ideas and can't t...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
rey007360

Pendrive is not detected in my pc

Closed

Hello, i have 2 gb tr. pendrive pendrive is not detected in my pc so pz help me

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
Mattie

Gateway laptop wifi - not working

Hello, How do i fix a gateway laptop's wifi. It used to work now all of a sudden it stopped working. What could be the problem and please plea...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
vision00

Screen flipped upside down

Solved

Hello, how do i get my screen to get back to normal. I have tried CTRL, ALT, UP Arrow Key and i dont see Graphic options when i right click the mouse...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
mishi

My acer 5431 laptop turned itself off

Hello, my acer 5431 laptop turned itself off now it wont turn on no pwer light comeon nothing i tried ti power up with the battery out and onlythe...

Ambucias

Enter key on the keyboard doesnt work

Solved

Hello, Somebody accidential spilled liquor on the laptop but we wiped it out and blow dried the keyboard, now everything works but the enter key a...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
Ambucias

Touch pad

Solved

Hello , dont knw what happend wid the touch pad of my laptop, its not working :(, HELP !!!

9 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
julia

Bios password

Solved

Hello, hello can any body help mi with dell latitude 2100 bios password tag bs0vxk1-2a7b thanks a lot Configuration: Windows XP / Internet...

jack4rall

Sd card reader not functioning

Hello, I just added a Canon Pixma MP250 printer to my PC and now my built in multi-card reader is no longer showing up under My Computer or in...

Vince.$tone12

Reformat laptop toshiba satellite p25-s477

Solved

Hello, I have the Satellite P25-S477 laptop and I am trying to reformat to its factory condition. I was given this computer from my grandma and I ...

closeup22

Toshiba l500 satellite

Hello, i have a Toshiba L500 Satellite with windows 7 My computer turns on but it doesn't make it to log on screen it just comes up with a flashin...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
closeup22

Vga compatible for my pc

Hello, pls help me how to find a free vga controller for my intel pentium4...

11 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
jack4rall

Hp g60 244dx laptop screen problem.

Hello, I own a hp g60 244dx laptop and there's something wrong with the screen. Please check the uploaded image to view the screen. http://img1.cla...

closeup22

Acer asire 1 zg5

Hello, When my ACER boots up it gives me the error that the NTLDR is missing. What can I do to fix this issue.

closeup22

Dell 1525 broadband card utility

Hello, i'm using dell inspiron 1525 and i bought it 1 year ago when i had purchased it ,it was having the dell broadband card utility software ...

closeup22

Hp dv6 8334uk bar hasn't been working

Hello, I have a HP DV6 8334UK. They have a touch where the off button is, which features the Mute button, Volume control and WLAN. Since yesterday the...

closeup22

My computer turns off itself

Hello, I'm having a Pc problem and hope someone can help before i try to replace everything, at one point my computer started up fine, then i turn it...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Oct 2010 by
bek76

Mac book get all the data i've saved

Hello, The screen on my mac is broken and i can no longer see anything. Im hoping to get a new lap top soon but how am i suppose to get all the dat...

closeup22

Dvd drive works fine except not a blank

Hello, DVD Drive problem When drive is empty, it is listed in "my Computer" as DVD/CD-RW Drive (E:) As it should be ! When I load a b...

closeup22

Connect the cord from tv to computer nothing

Hello, i have an acer notebook and when i connect the cord from tv to computer nothing happens but tv turns off help!!! Configuration: Windo...

closeup22

My micro phone can't take the input

Solved

Hello, my sound drivers display the micro phone working. i hear the sound from others but my micro phone could not recording my voice . please g...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
anjana03

Aspire 5738g blanck screen

Hello, my ace raspire 5738g is a new one > the first time i turn it on I only getting a blank screen the hdd just flash once and nothing more . i co...

bn

Screen problem

Hello, I have an acer aspire 5532 laptop for about six months now... at the moment the pixel or the screen is showing mostly pink and green... what ca...

garrythere4u

How do you install a printer without a disc

Solved

Hello, can some one help me install my printer with out a disc???

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
roxie

Media track

Hello, Hello, When I am formatting my HP 165v pen drive, it is giving error. Invalid media or Track 0 bad - disk unusable. regards conf...

jack4rall

Cracked laptop screen and external monitor

Hello, I need help with this situation please. I am hooking up my cracked screen Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5928 to a Dell external monitor and on...

Vince.$tone12

My pc stops working after i instal gpu drives

Hello, I have a issue with my gigabyte 9800gt 512mb graphic card, the issue is that it works perfectly until i install its drives, which are the l...

Vince.$tone12

Mgs2 xp black screen problem

Hello,I downloaded MGS2.iso torrent.After downloading I created a cd and installed the game.But everytime I try to open the game,a solid black screen ...

Vince.$tone12

How to reinstall the keyboard on acer laptop?

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0hey,im miranda , I accidentally deleted all the files in my acer laptop. my keyboared i...

Vince.$tone12

Processors

what is the maximum processor speed can a dell dimension 2350 take. Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.10

alok999

Laptop with white blank screen

Hello, I have a problem with my laptop screen. When I switch on, it boot up but the screen is white and blank. To prove the booting is ok...

6 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
alok999

New hardware can't install

Hello, i have recently format my pc. after that i can't hear any sound from my pc. it says that 'new hardware found' but when i am trying to install...

jack4rall

Dell monitor

Hello, I have a dell monitor,i turned the power on,it works but the screen doesn't turn on.it stays black. when i switched the other monitor it wor...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2010 by
onea97
Results 22801 - 22850 out of a total of 33,784