The discussions

Pen drive

how to lock pen drive any applications

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2013 by
Anonymous User

My laptop toshiba l650

Hello can some one help me with my laptop don't start up is sound like i will start but isn't start the screen is white blank ?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2013 by
Anonymous User

My dell laptop just stucked

Hello My dell laptop has stucked for about 24 hours, any key that I press it does not work at all, just stucked, anyone knows what I should do?? ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Oct 2013 by
shoraka

Usb inserted shows shortcuts

Hello guys! I'm having this problem in m laptop. Every time I insert USB or anything, shows SHORTCUT. And when I format the drive itself, SYSTEM VOLUM...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

No cmos setup menu at boot.

I have Acer Aspire 4250 and the problem is when I turn it on, it only shows the logo and doesnt have BIOS info or menu under the logo. How can I repai...

xpcman

Problem with start up

Anytime i turn on my computer, the bios set up pops up. It doesn't go through the normal way of booting a computer system.

xpcman

Display problem

Hey My motherboard doesnot show display i checked a new Ram ,Processor and a Battery also nothing else in display help me!!!!

ac3mark

Hard disk doesnt exsist

Wohat doea it mean when my hp says HARD DISK NOT EXSIST

xpcman

Acer laptop power lights on but nothing starting no beeps help!

Hi i have a 3 month old laptop acer e1- 571 on windows 8. I came to use it and the power lights come on but the fans arent starting and no beeps nothi...

sreejithkonoth

Black screen

First of all I thanks for your support. My HP Pavilion dv4 power on, all lights and are working but, the screen is black. Please could you tell me h...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2013 by
Yelekal

Pc to slow

Can someone please give me advice. if i switch on my pc it takes long to show my icons and even if i want to go on internet it is slow. i have firefox...

7 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell n5010 first13 beeps and then 8 beeps

Hi, I have a problem with my Dell Inspiron N5010. When I push in the Power Button, I get to hear 13 continuous beeps followed by 8 beeps again and...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

My sony vaio s13116fg

how to make my fn function is working?, how to make my battery checking not error...when I install windows 8 on my Notebook and my wireless LAN, and b...

6 replies Last reply on 24 Oct 2013 by
Kim_Nichi

Dell inspiron n5110 keyboard problem

Hello, My problem is that 3 button on my laptop doesn't work G H left CTRL my Laptop is Dell Inspiron n5110 my HDD was broken and I toke it to servi...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

I cant upload my profile pic

How can i upload my pic

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Monitor black at boot up...

My 19" flat-screen desktop monitor (Samsung SyncMaster 931BF) has trouble coming on in the mornings when I boot the computer up. I can see the blue "s...

Ambucias

How to fix my toshiba satellite laptop

I followed the steps for the factory restore and cannot get the laptop to reboot. The laptop was a gift, so all I got was the laptop with nothing incl...

ac3mark

Copy paste

cut copy paste options does not work in my wndows 8, even keyboard shortcuts does not work.

ac3mark

Installing xp in laptop

dear I have Toshiba acer and apple laptop and easily install window 7 window 8 window vista but i need XP Window can I install XP Window in Laptop.

ac3mark

hi Yesterday there was a power fluctuation in my office. So a one of my computers I used to work got a problem. the PC starts as usual but doesn't...

ac3mark

Can't open or format usb

Hello, When i try to open my USB they tell me that i have to format and when i click format: 1-Quick Format doesn't start 2-When removing the qui...

carminabigue

My acer aspire 5050 can't staring

dear sir after fixing cpu paste on laptop it's can't be switch on.when power button pressing after blink and go down please as well as soon replay me ...

carminabigue

Toshiba a300 starts and goes white and i can't turn it off

Hi guys I have a Toshiba Satellite that starts and then shows white screen and I can't power it off. I have tried reflowing the bga but it didn't wo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
carminabigue

My dell desktop wont go to start screen to login

My Dell desktop computer won't go to start screen so I can login, sometimes it shows a black screen that says can't boot, no boot cd.Basically it stay...

8 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R

Keyboard buttons of my dell laptop are not working

some buttons of my dell vostro laptop are not working those are 1) a row from z to right shift 2) enter, space, left r8 and down arrow keys and r8 c...

Zohaib R

Black screen

Hi my desktop pc just give a black screen how do I resolve it or did my windows crash

xpcman

Pc is not displaying

Solved

i inserted a new sound card in to my pc and unploug one aud code from the mother board so when i try to on the system it couldnt boot rather beeping f...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

How to formate a flash which has refused to complete the process

my flash is from sony company it is 8gb when i put it in the cpu and i open it wants to be formatted the proceses cannot be completed

ac3mark

Forgotten my memory card password

Closed

Please help me,i have forgotten my memory card password

BunoCS

Hard disk is not able to run bios

HI expert, As i tried to format my OS and re install new 1, but it is not proceeding and entering in bios my hard disk has been crashed ...please t...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Laptop not turning fan

Hello,my asus laptop doesn't turn on, power led on but fan don't turn. Please help Configuration: / Opera 9.80

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
PC Jacker

Folders in drives problems

anytime i put in a flash drive, the folders duplicates, one side will be application, while the other side will be the real folders

PC Jacker

Webcam can't be open

i used hp notebook.. i can't open it after double clicking it.. and also yesterday i try to make video call with my friend trough the facebook video c...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2013 by
aijaz ahmad 44

Dell inspiron 3520 black screen while on

Hello, A couple of weeks ago my laptop fell off a table and I broke the lcd. After purchasing a new lcd, and replacing it myself, the computer wor...

Zohaib R

Only dell icon

HI when i open my system it will display only dell i con it's consonantly repeat this this i con only windows will not open wat hapn plz suggestion...

Zohaib R

Pc hangs before boot

My problem is that when I start my PC it hangs on first screen before booting and goes on boot screen after 5 to 10 minutes. And if I go to bios optio...

Ambucias

Acer laptop keyboard not working

Hi, I tried fn + f7 but still not happening. Please suggest

Ambucias

My laptop extensa 4420 not turn on

I have Acer Extensa 4420, when i turn it on, the power light on a few second and off and the CPU fan just run a few second and off. what is the matte...

Ambucias

Enable turn off button on keyboard.

Hello, Sir I hv a turn off button on my keyboard, but it's not working pls tell me how to enable that . Shweta Configuration: Windows X...

23 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2013 by
Som

Pendrive is not formating

Hi! Friends, My toshiba 4GB pendrive is not formatting. I stopped over Kioskea and tried through 1. CMD - It returned invalid media or track 0 bad...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2013 by
sandipan99

A raw hdd

(1) how to convert RAW hdd to NTFS (external hard disk drive) it shows in disk management as a two part first is primary partition RAW and second is a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Toshiba satellite pro c675 to out of box

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro C670 Series. (675) I need to know how to restore it to out of box state.. not system restore. I want everyt...

5 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2013 by
me

Computer crashing, reinstalled ram and now pc beeps on booting

Hi my computer has been crashing recently and as a fix I tried removing my ram (4x 2gb sticks) I left one in and my conputer booted up and worked but ...

Ambucias

How can i speed up my pc

how can i speed up my PC? though i scan my system and no threats still it is slow. please help me to solve this problem. thank you.

Bridget.

Toshiba satellite laptop won't turn on

hello my laptop wont turn on and its fully charged only orange light at front flashes for a few secs it was working then an hour this what can i do? c...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Computer screen blackout

Computer Specifications: Intel Core 2 Duo Cpu E7500 @ 2.93 GHz RAM 4GB with 2.50 usable Windows 7 ultimate 32 bit Nvidia GeForce 9600 GT 512MB ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2013 by
mhall2006

Files and folders are shortcuts.

Solved

Hello, I had the same problem, and I formatted my pen drive, and then I did run the command, "attrib -h -r -s /s /d i:\*.* " But, the access was ...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

Magicjack plus

How do I register my magicjack plus? When I plugged it into my laptop nothing happen. Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Left button the mouse is not working

Solved

Hello, this morning when I went to use my laptop the left button on my touch pad stopped working . Yesterday night it was working perfectly fine un...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
techexpressinc

My dell inspiron 1440 doesn't display after powering on

Compliements. I have this dell inspiron 1440 laptop. The problem I have with it is, when I power on, the screen brightens up but I get no display. I ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
Zohaib R
Results 15951 - 16000 out of a total of 33,784