The discussions

Black screen 7 beeps

OK. When I hold the power button for 30 seconds after removing the battery and power cord, I replace the power cord and get 7 beeps and still no scree...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My dell inspiron 11 3000 series won't turn on.

I have a dell inspiron 11 3000 series, and I love it! It is hard to use a computer without touch screen. I have had some issues after version 10 cam...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
ASchlicker

My computer won't turn on

Hello, Please help!! My computer can't turn on and I can't remove the battery cause it has a built in battery.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Restarting often get black screen saying no operating system

Hello, i was watching a movie on my laptop(windows7) the other night when everything froze big time.. couldnt unfreeze from task manager so i manually...

KY_WD  

My laptop screen is black after i turn on the power button .

my dell laptop yesterday gave me a message of restart because of an error and during restart it produces chess like screen.i turned it off.from there ...

R2D2_WD  

Hdmi and acer laptop no signal

Hello, I cant connect my acer desire laptop to my lg dcl tv The hdmi works every where else apart from that particular pc I need help!!!!!!!!! Pl...

R2D2_WD  

Launchpad sound from computer instead of hdmi tv

Ok, so I have a new launchpad that I just got for Christmas. I also got a new TV with HDMI, and it used to play the sound from the launchpad on the TV...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
_Galaxy_

My toshiba ultrabook, starts and then shuts down 2-3 seconds

Hello, I used this laptop for almost four months then this happend , it doesnt show any signs of life , the power button lights up then 2 seconds af...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Intermittent display failure

hiiii sir hp laptop g60 display black but one hour on laptop and restart disply working 7 to 8 hour disply working but 7 .8 hour aftr same problem

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Not able to connect to the internet

I disconnected my mts from the mts menu through my laptop now im not able to connect it again.

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Certain laptop keys not functioning well after formatting

Hello, I formatted my Samsung laptop by a technician.. after formatting it some keypads stopped working properly.. when I press "K" it brings "2", "...

ac3mark

Black screen

Hello, My dell laptop inspiron 15 3000 series is showing a black screen when switched on . Only the cursor moves .guys can anybody help me to sort o...

KY_WD  

No power to screen, everything else is fine.

I have a Dell Inspiron 3520. While on it, pc shut off. Turned it back on, everything running, only no screen, no logo, no power to screen, no beeps, n...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Restore dell laptop to factory setting

I am still looking how to Restore my Laptop to the Factory Setting and I was on this website: https://www.dell.com/support/contents/fr-fr/article/pro...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Lenovo laptop won't start

Hello, so I own a Lenovo Y40-Y70 Laptop, and whenever I try to start the computer the power button lights up, I hear a fan loudly, and after about 5 s...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Reset dell laptop to factory settings

I have been trying to do the Reset To Factory Restore and I have been having problems with it. I am following the steps given but I do not see DELL FA...

Ambucias

I cant get to factory reset

Closed

Ok i usually dont do this but kinda desperate, i have a Dell Inspiron N5030 windows 7, ive done everything ive seen to do on these sites vut maybe i ...

Ambucias

Asus rog wont turn on

Was watching a movie other night and my laptop turned off, tried to reboot and it started with the asus logo, then it turned off. Did this a couple ti...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2017 by
chris9876

No display on screen

Hello frndz i have a samsung laptop,it boots up properly with logon sound however no display on screen can anyone suggest specific fault.....

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Problem with dvd rom laptop can only read cds

my laptop can only read CDS but not DVDS pleas! help.

R2D2_WD  

Hp pavilion laptop won't turn on :(

Last night I lost my charger so I used a friends. This morning the power light was flickering but wouldn't boot up. I held the power button for a wh...

R2D2_WD  

Speakers and headphones won't work

Hello, i plugged in a sound jack from old mixer to my laptop to record a lecture , i don't know what happen , but Speakers and headphones won't wor...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jan 2017 by
AlenCorlens

Dell inspiron 1545 no power of any kind at all

Hello, I have Dell Inspiron 1545 which suddenly without any warning seem to have died. It is basically dead, showing no life either visual or audio,...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2017 by
R2D2_WD  

Dell laptop won't turn on...

Hello, My dell inspirion laptop won't turn on, it loads up to the dell logo and then goes to a black screen and then to the dell logo again, it keeps ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

No cursor

I don't see my cursor, I had try everything I seen here but nothing, how can I reboot my laptop without getting something lost....

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

No video problem on led tv from laptop using hdmi

Hello, i have 43" non brand china LED smart tv & Asus core i3 laptop with windows 10. when i try to connect them using HDMI cable, it showed black s...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jan 2017 by
R2D2_WD  

My dvd is not working

Please help my dvd not working have no lights and not shiwing to my computer abd devuce manager

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Lenovo yoga 3 won't turn on tried everything

Please help

Ambucias

Laptop not turning on

Hello, my laptop acer aspire S3 series ms2346 is not turning on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

xpcman

Mouse and keyboard are not working in lenovo ideapad100

My laptop has windows 7 on it. Suddenly (no updates) mouse and keyboard are not responding. any sugestions?

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
Sirpado

Laptop black screen

Hello, pls rectify this problem l getting black screen after starting laptop Configuration: Configuration: iPhone / Opera 9.80

KY_WD  

Charger gave a lot of electricity to my laptop

Aslam-o-alaikum Plzz help me last week I was working on my laptop and suddenly my charger gave a lot of electricity to my laptop and is not Turing o...

KY_WD  

My laptop got switched off all of sudden and now it's not gettin

Hello, I'm facing a problem with my Dell vostro 2420. In the beginning my laptop used to get switched off all of a sudden this happened many times...

KY_WD  

Problem with restarting( lenovo pc)

Hello, I have problem with starting my lenovo pc, it takes atleast 5or 6 time to on-off by pushing start button(some time removing and plugging batt...

R2D2_WD  

Password forgotten

I can't remember my password and I'm locked out of my laptop

3 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2017 by
ckolm

The dell sign keeps appearing

Solved

hello, My Dell laptop turns on and everything is okay but suddenly the Dell sign appears and gives me a black screen then the Dell sign appears again...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

My laptop is not showing display after the dell logo appears it

Hello, My laptop is not showing display after the Dell logo Windows 10 Dell 5555 AMD 10 And I have probably deleted all the drivers...Please h...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Lenovo password issue

When I start up my Lenovo laptop, the password field fills with black dots all the way across. The only way to remedy this is to restart. I have che...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Jan 2017 by
keyboard7

Battery won't charge

Hello, My name is Jawad Asad. I am going to be about taking about a very serious problem about my laptop that is when my latop's battery is inside...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Laptop wont go on

My laptop fell and i switched it off and on again and it went on but today it doesnt want to go on the green lights show but on switch and screen wont...

xpcman

Typing only upper case

How we can shift from upper case to lower case as my laptop is typing only upper case.what to do

xpcman

Faulty keyboard

Hello, When I type the letter "O" "O0" appears on screen how do I fix this?

xpcman

Possible solution to laptop failing to turn on

Solved

Hello, my experience: - Laptop (compaq presario CQ61) not turning on - Power led close to the plug and battery indicator working as usual - Press...

xpcman

Can't access futher then the language selection

Hello, My new dell inspiration 15 3000 series laptop when started for 1st time gave the dell screen n after that there are options to select time ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2017 by
Bran

Dell laptop not booting giving 3 beep code help urgently n

MY Dell inspiron 15r laptop was working fine.I shut it dwn and the next day when I switched it on it did not start. It gave a 3 beep code and on check...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

No power

We purchased my daughter an acre aspire laptop for Christmas and last night it wouldn't take charge but all lights still worked but screen would not l...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Spilled some water on my laptop touchpad

Solved

Hello, I spilled some water on my laptop touchpad and now I can't click anything. My left mouse button doesnt work at all and the right is glitchy. An...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2017 by
Lewis485

Dell latitude e7470 get a black screen

Hello, My laptop doesn't work. After restarting several times I get a black screen. I need to use my laptop urgently. Can someone help me fix this? ...

KY_WD  

Laptop sim card does not work

Hello, Configuration: Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 25.0.1364.172 i dell laptop E6500. it has a sim slot under the bettery i putted the si...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop not coming up

please community help me out, my Gateway laptop does not comes, It power on immediately meaning the processor fan keeps on blowing unless you remove t...

KY_WD  
Results 1801 - 1850 out of a total of 8,223