The discussions

Acer aspire one 521 busted laptop

Hello! I'm a newbie here and got a zero background with computer repairs. I badly need your help with my busted laptop/notebook (model: Acer One 521)....

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Dell laptop insprion

Solved

Hello, gud mng sir,using del inspiron laptop and windows 7ultimate os,after turn on laptop going black screen,how to recove my lap,pls solve my probla...

14 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Sony vaio series e downgrade from 8.1 to 7 factory settings

Hello, I need to reset my Vaio to original factory settings using windows 7 . I currently have 8.1 running on it and it has crashed completely ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite l40-a

Hello, My Toshiba won't go to the windows screen. It just states "attempting repair" When I hold down the 0 key and turn it on again, it states ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

My headphone jack is not working. what can i do?

Hello, i have a samsung laptop, and for the past week I have not been able to use my headphones because my headphone jack isn't working. I have trie...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Black screen when powered up

Solved

Hello, I normally use an exernal monitor with my Dell Latitude laptop . t I m travelling and usi w/o the external monitor. The screen won't tur...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Restore

I have a sony laptop that had a minor problem and I took it to the nearest computer shop where they installed win7 while it was using win8.......now B...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio e-series laptop can't access my settings

Hello, I have a problem with my sony vaio E-series laptop when boot it say I should activate my windows and when I try to go to setting only a blue ...

12 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Ambucias

Sony vaio notebook

Hello, i am unable to start the laptop when pressing the power button..when i press the power button , the LED displays the light but the screen is...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
xpcman

Black screen

Hello, I am having dell inspron 15 model no 3521. My laptop is showing a dell icon with cursor. I tried F8 option but it didn't work. Help me. ...

7 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Asus vx7, gets power when plugged in, but will not boot up

Hello, I have an ASUS Lambo VX7 laptop, when connected to power the charging light is on, an the green light on the power box is also on but the l...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Lenovo light is on but the screen is just black with light

Hello, My laptop light is on but the screen is just black with light Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6.0

Computertech

My laptop isn't starting

Hello this is mohammed bilal my laptop is not starting I have just tried to start a game by that time it have just gone blank and black and it's no...

Computertech

My laptop goes black when i try to log in to my account

Hello, my hp laptop goes black when i try to log in to my account. When i use the guest account it logs in flashes the says logging out and takes me b...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jun 2015 by
stevenleboss

Laptop not starting

I am getting this problem since 2 weeks that whenever I press the power button of my Laptop it does some processing and within 4-5 sec it gives a beep...

8 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2015 by
ultron94

Acer aspire 5100 compressed hard drive by accident

Hi, I'm not sure if I'm writing this in the right forum but here goes anyway. I'm not comp savvy at all, I know my basics but I accidentally compresse...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2015 by
Shyninstar

Monitor is broken

My monitor has been broken. I plug into a dell monitor and the light on the 2nd monitor status yellow. For some reason my computer won't give the mo...

Computertech

Wifi shows it connected but not connected to internet

I try to connect to the internet on my laptop with WiFi it shows that is connected and I still can't connect to the internet . please help me . Phill...

Computertech

Toshiba laptop bootable device - please restart system.

I have the Toshiba Windows 8 laptop. When I power it on , It goes straight to no bootable device - please restart system. Can you tell me what I have ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Shady

Connecting laptop to bravia

Hello, hi, i need to connect my laptop to sony bravia. pls help me, also let me know how to get the volume in the tv. i tried doing some thing. bu...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Power up problem

Hello, my laptop doesnt want too power up...no sound of fan,no sound of cd movement and no lights but when i put the charger in then the charger li...

Computertech

I have reseted my sony vaio leptop

hello, I have reset my sony vaio how to restore all data back its window is restored so how to restore data

Ambucias

Laptop won't turn on.

Hello, I have a Asus Notebook laptop and I had it plugged in to changer, well, I left the house and when I got back. It powered up and I went to Firef...

R2D2_WD  

Dell xps

Hello, i have dell XPS 5500 i want to connect with a projectorusing HDMI but the projector doenst detct the signal why, may be it requires adriver, ...

Computertech

Black screen after the dell n5010 laptop start-up

Hello, first, i hear the processor and fan start-up, then 8 peeps coming from the speaker with black screen How can i Solve this problem

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop dead and unresponsive

Hello, I left my laptop sitting for a while, unplugged and hibernating. I came back and turned it on and it was completely fine with 3/4 battery lef...

11 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
Max (Withdeadpc)

Disassemble my hp dv6

Hello, After cleaning my fan and put thermal on processor i turn on my laptop but nothing happen just give me black screen with underscore at top le...

2 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
yassin

How do i stop the beep codes sound

Recently I broke my laptop LCD screen, Instead of repairing it use my Computer monitor but the beep code sound wont stop (sorry for my english i sp...

3 replies Last reply on 31 May 2015 by
ac3mark

One dvd is not running

Hello, I am GMS in my laptop except one dvd all are running , but when that DVD I put in desktop it is running fine.So is there any problem in my ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2015 by
xpcman

Three buttons not working from laptop

Hello, my 3 buttons not working .. i try to shutting laptop and i removed battery and accumulator and i pushed the shutting button for 60 sec but same...

xpcman

Dell lappy error

Hello, I am using the dell lappy,when I turn it on after some time there are squre cheks on the screen and lappy is not working.... Configurat...

Ambucias

Emachine remains blank while tally light shows

Hello, I am using emachines laptop when I switch it 'on' it remains blank while tally light shows that it is on what can I do?

Ambucias

Can't start my acer laptop please help me

Hello, I can't start my Acer laptop PLEASE HELP ME I fixed my dads HP laptop and can't fix my Acer laptop and ...HELP:-(

Ambucias

Dell laptop is not switch on

Hello, i m latif from pakistan my laptop dell latitude d610 is not trun on plz slov this prblm power supply is working but laptop is not switch on ...

Ambucias

Acer laptop can not get it to boot

My Acer Aspire 5250 and I can not get it to boot. Like no power going to it even when plugged to power

Computertech

Toshiba satellite a135-s7404 wont turn on

So my toshiba satellite turned off out of nowwhere last night and then I couldnt turn it back on. When I press the power button, the light by the powe...

3 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Blank monitor

Hello, My problem is when i on my sony vaio lappy viao icon appears but aftrsome time it goes blank and only cursor appears..... Please help me ou...

4 replies Last reply on 29 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Laptop after all the settings max also my system volume is very

Hello, in my laptop after all the settings max also my system volume is very low....what to do....please help Configuration: Windows 7 / Chro...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2015 by
xpcman

No displays while switching lapy

Hello, I m not getting display and my lapy is not switching on. Led on lapy shows its on. Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 42.0.2311.111

xpcman

Laptop fell down

Mine is a lenovo z580 laptop My laptop fell down and now when I on it, it did not show any display and fan keeps on running.I have reseated the ram m...

8 replies Last reply on 28 May 2015 by
kieferschild

Dvd show blank

Hello, kioskea.net My dvd writer in Sony vaio has a problem after inserting any disk to it shows blank disk or insert disk . LAPTOP Sony Vaio, M...

Ambucias

Reformatting dell inspiron n5010

Hi wanted to to know if theres a chance to reformat my N5010 DELL laptop or reset to its factory settings, if so I would like to ask a guide thanks!

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2015 by
xpcman

Dell latitude d630 laptop

Hello, My Dell latitude d630 laptop doesn't on ...when I am using suddenly come to off ...after it can't switch on what will do for that. ? Giv...

1 reply Last reply on 27 May 2015 by
BrianGreen

Laptop screen is blank

Hello! I have been having issues with my laptop recently, and it has been thermally shutting down every couple of hours if I use it. Today I used it a...

3 replies Last reply on 27 May 2015 by
Computertech

Screen backlight dims to dark, but display still visible

My old Dell Inspiron 1200 screen light comes on and the display functions normally for a while when booted, but then goes dark after about a minut...

1 reply Last reply on 26 May 2015 by
Ambucias

Not able to re-boot

Hello, I am not able to re-boot , DELL inspiron 15R, Windows 8(OS). Please suggest some methods on the same, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chr...

Ambucias

How to recover laptop browsing blocked problem my tab

Hello, I have micromax canvas p470 tab.. Internet was working but browser is blocked if I want to buy any online product access defined laptop b...

xpcman

My laptop won't start up

Hello, According to your instruction I do the same clean the ram,pick out the batrery, boot and so on but nothing happen,then I picked out the ram...

Computertech

Gateway laptop

Hello, i tried all the methods but my gateway laptop not staring. Fan is running and power indicator is visible and no led is visible. i removed ram...

Computertech

Screen wont boot up, no wifi light, p

Hello so my toshiba satellite laptop was finally working again until One night as usual I shut it down( from the menu etc) then I turned it on the nex...

8 replies Last reply on 25 May 2015 by
Computertech
Results 4351 - 4400 out of a total of 8,223