The discussions

Nvidia geforce fx5500 - split video on tv

Hello, I just upgraded from XP to Win 7. Used to be able to view video on TV whilst still working on LCD monitor. Not able to get the "Dual View" m...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
Nikki88

Pc recovery disk creator

Hello, Recently i had to install and/or upgrade a bunch drivers and also upgrade the bios. now i would like to make a back up disk but i cant find an...

mrgetdown

Problem with wlm on window 7

Hello, I just bought a new SONY VAIO laptop with Windows 7 just the other day. Originally it came with Windows Live Messenger already installed on it...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Problem in lan internet

Hello, My PC connected with internet using LAN connection, But problem is some time I cant access internet properly, If I want to access internet, I ...

optimystix

Ntldr is missing

Hello, i facing problem NTLDR is missing press Alt+Ctrl+Delete to restart your pc what to do, i am not able to login my pc

dist.urbd

Unable to view pictures

Hello, I have Samsung Croby Plus phone and when I transferred pictures taken from my Digicam to my phone I am unable to view them. However when I t...

ash_perez01

Restart my pc automatically

Hello, I've had this problem for a couple of days now. My computer often randomly restarts but when it restarts it loads the bios screen then i get ...

optimystix

Sony viao

Hello, Need a solution i got a viao laptop for the first time and a problem seem to happend often when i don't do any thing it automatic locking th...

ash_perez01

G drive problem

Hello, I plugged my flash drive into my computer. Usually it comes up when I go to "computer" and then I can right-click on it. But now it does...

ash_perez01

Is is hardware or softwate problem?

Hello, My computer switches on well, but on clicking any application (for ex. ms word) the monitor turns off, and key board and mouse also stop worki...

ash_perez01

My laptop

Hello, my computer was charging without the batery and i took the cord out so now my computer wont start can anybody help me plz?

ash_perez01

No audio dervice

Hello,My volume control does not move from low to high and my computer does not have any sound

dist.urbd

Laptop error

Hello, i alredy connect my internet connction on my thoshiba laptop. i can access on www.google.com. after that am serching for "epfo". i got the nex...

dist.urbd

How to use mobile internet on my laptpo

Hello, i have china mobile E71 please some buddy tell me how to use mobile internet on my laptpo

ash_perez01

Windows 7

Hello, sir i want to know about the requirement of window 7....

ash_perez01

Netbook virus no rom to install windows help!

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me, ive recently been given a little netbook its very very slow and has problems finding and connecting to...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
dadstechsupport

Chnage setting

Hello, how to change setting its japanese version i want to change in english version how can i change this ACER ZG8 MODEL PLSS HELP ME TNXSS

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Every time i restarted my pc all partition go

Hello, I am Besso I have a big Problem and I hope that u will help me I bought a new laptop and when I used the disk manegement to partition my dis...

xpcman

Messenger problem (plz help)

Hello; my msn is being eall wierd because it wont show writing on buttons +' it has changed its font on messages when im using scripts and things to a...

Timmel

How to restore deleted files

Hello, i am ria. all my setup files which were stored in a folder on the desktop has been deleted by pressing shift+delete. how can i rest...

suff954

Creative webcam live!

Hello, does any1 know where i can find the driver (x64 2.00.06.0000) for the creative webcam live software? iv tried many links and still seem to be ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
sysy

Acer aspire 1

Hello, Im having trouble with my acer aspire. I dont have the erecovery cd and I tried the alt F10 and it didnt work. It show a message that NTLDR is ...

deepbreathe

Wanted help 4 connect mobile 2 pc 4 internet conne

Hello, i want 1 help any one know please tell me k i'll 've nokia 7610 mobile i'll want 2 connect the mobile 2 pc for internet purpose please any so...

deepbreathe

Factory restore on a vaio pcv2223 w/o a disk

Hello, i have a VAIO PCV2223, can someone help me on doing a factory restore? it doesnt work from the wizard and i dont have a factory restore on t...

deepbreathe

Lg dvd writer

Hello,i have a LG DVD writer and found lost of problems with it.When writing a cd it write to 35% than shutdowns the computer.Dont read any DVD types,...

deepbreathe

I need whole project

Hello, please send me the whole project on wardrob routing in wireless networks if u really i thankful to u

deepbreathe

How to play iso game n f s

Hello,i am download game n f s iso game on net but game not start windows asking annon file

deepbreathe

I can't even access to the task manager

Hello, I have the same problem but I can't access the task manager (ctrl alt del doesn't bring the task manager window). I also tryied f8 and start i...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
Liz

I hav lost ma installation cd of enet web cam

Hello, Hello, i hav lost ma installation cd of enet web cam n dnt knw the model..it has 6 lights on its front a silver black cam plz send mi the so...

deepbreathe

Audio drivers of cq40 xp

Hello, plz send me audio drivers as soon as possible of compaqCQ40 Im in a great trouble

suff954

Windows

Hello, I have installed windows 7 on a hp laptop. i ran the compatibility test and it said it was ok. I installed windows 7 deleting Vista which wa...

dist.urbd

How to unlock my memory card.

Hello, my memory card has password protechted. tell me how can i unlock my memory card by using computre.

ash_perez01

[hkey_machine\software\esker\...\common\path]

Hello, I am receiving the above message when I am trying into our office site. Does anyone know how this can be fixed

ash_perez01

Burn protected cd's

Hello, HOW CAN I BURN A CD THAT NOBODY CAN COPY.........

deepbreathe

Sound card and audio device

Hello, Nu aud nimic cand incerc sa vorbesc pe Skype si messenger, insa ceilalti ma aud, ce pot sa fac. Multumesc

ash_perez01

Adobeflashplayer

Hello, i download but it isn't on my computor why can't i download it right

dist.urbd

No sound

Hello, I have lost my volume on my computer windows xp. Can you sent me a link to download the driver as this computer come without the actual Windo...

dist.urbd

Windows error

Hello, everytime i try to put windows on over my vista it say error ox80070570 any one abel to help???

ash_perez01

Windows live messenger

Hello, All of my friends can sign on to the Windows Live Messenger on my computer but I cannot. (I cant sign on Msn on any other computer except...

ash_perez01

"my music" is not accessible

Windows XP Home SP3 Internet Explorer 8 Outlook Express 6 =============== Hello, When I try to open my music from: Start/My Music I get...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
kieferschild

Webcam help

Hello, sir i already format my system but i think idont install the web cam pls help me

dist.urbd

Cd/dvd drive reload option

Hello, at the time of using cd/dvd i have only eject option only available in my pc. I need reload option. how i can get the reload option

ash_perez01

Bluetooth

Hello, Is it possible to connect bluetooth headset for G five U800

ash_perez01

Inquiry

Hello, I have a GT-c3053. I want to connect to my mobile to PC. I don't have required software. Plese give the information for the solution. Thankyo...

dist.urbd

A phone number for belkin?

Hello, IS there a phone Number for Belkin??? I need help

ash_perez01

Vga

Hello, I have a problem in my PC. When I open device manager , it shows an yellow exclametory mark besides the vga compaitable. Can anybody f...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2010 by
don 123

My dell laptop feezes on the log in page.

Hello, I have a dell that i just recently got and it worked fine and a few nights ago i turned it off. the next day when i tried turning it on it t...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Service pack 3 problem

Hey there, I recently ungraded one of my pcs with windows service pack 3 and whenever I will try to connect a usb device in the the pc fitted with ...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
SEVENSYNZ

Dustructive recovery

Hello, i have a 5920 acer aspire, how do i do a destructive recovery!!!!!!!!!!! help

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
xpcman

Black out

Hello, I am knew to this so here goes. I have an Acer Aspire 5610 laptop but know have a problem with black screen on boot up. When I boot up everyt...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
wezzie
Results 14551 - 14600 out of a total of 24,661