The discussions

How to donload music from internet to mobile

Hello, icant downoad music from internet to my mobile through datacable. my mobile is w350i{sony ericsson}

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Icant play games on win 7

Hello,i cant play games through win 7 when ever i start a game a dialouge box with a message arives that your graphic card driver is not installed so ...

suff954

Windows 7 preinstalled webcam(laptop)

Hello, how can I turn ON/OFF, the preinstalled builtin webcam on my laptop notebook (Compaq CQ41).

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Pressure

Hello, am looking in system 32 but not seeing th wagtray exe file wat shud i do

suff954

External hard drive not recignised by pc

Hello, recently my external hard drive decided to hide on my computer and every other pc i tried it on,it will not Auto play nor does it show up in "...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
macka

Monitor keeps going blank

Hello,my monitor keeps going blank after boot up

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Sound not working

Hello, I am very smart with computers so before you respond do NOT try telling me to plug in my speakers or something dumb like that. I have an ema...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Emails not recieving or sending out

Hello, Hello, I have a problem with my hotmail i had a virus on my comp last week which is now sorted, i apparently was sending emails to my friend...

LarryGri

.exe files wouldn't run

Hello, suddenly today all my programs that use exe files stopped working, none of the usual solutions work as many of them require that i run or dow...

Jacey

Virus

Hello, dear sir i have a one problem plese solved this i dont take action rahul'svirusproction"vbe" so what ...

suff954

Sound driver for my window xp in my laptop

Hello,i want to ask a question..... where i can get the sound driver for my compaq presario cq40 506tu which is already use windows xp after downgr...

suff954

Win xp pro, only boots in safe mode now

Hello, Today, my PC is giving some blue screen msgs and will not boot in normal mode. It's done this before but I have no idea what fixed it. I t...

suff954

I cant get my laptop to connect to my tv

Hello, Im trying to connect my laptop to my tv but every time I try on my tv it says no signal and the screen on my laptop goes black.. and another t...

suff954

I can not open or paste in my usb drive

Hello, Dear All I cant open or paste in my usb drive it was seen but not open and not to permission for paste so plz any one help me. ...

suff954

Setup cannot copy the file

Hello, I have a totally wiped hard drive in a Dell dimension 4700 computer. I have the five disks that Dell provides to reinstall onto hard drive. ...

suff954

Power failure

Hello, I have a clone machine that acts very funny you can power it pressing the switch fails to power on, and sometimes you press the switch it powe...

suff954

Shift keys not working

Hello, my keyboard both side shift keys not working. that is the upper characeters of the numerical keys not be typed. please sujjest.....also i cant...

suff954

Win xp

Hello, MY HP LAPTOP MODEL NO TU 6704 DV have windows vesta os but i need window xp. i search the sata driver for this model also sata driver is ...

suff954

Boot from xp's another folder

Hello, I mistakenly Installed xp twice on same drive. first Installation were in c:\widows\ and second Installation were in c:\winxp\ I want to bo...

suff954

Windows vista file backup issues

Hello, Ok so last night i got hardcore bombed with a virus that was attacking me i do believe in cmd mode so to speak. I couldnt get rid of it man...

alyas1983

Auto log off

Hello, can anybody help! when ever I log into windows xp it will run's fine, but when I'm away from the computer for more then 10 min. it log's me...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
alyas1983

Thevindue

Hello,iwant to change my loon system

dist.urbd

Ask qestion

Hello, i want install win 7 my note and im not ham drivers

dist.urbd

Soft

Hi, sir i need all the drivers for aspire 4720z laptopand i install the window xp sp 3 so sir kindly plz sir send all the drivers on my yahoo id th...

ash_perez01

Lost!!!!!!!!!!!!

how dp i find my mobile number tooo 3 network on the key

ash_perez01

Ditalik

Hello, PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SEND SOUND DRIVERS 4 DG965CO_ XP PROFESIONAL SELERON(R) INTEL

ash_perez01

Logout picture

i use a computer with multiple users and as a joke someone imbedded a photo that appears only when i shut down or log off searched the computer and co...

ash_perez01

Bluetooth

Hello, my bluetooth device is not working in my dell laptop vostro 1015 .i am using xp-2 os. please help me .

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
CCMclaude

No sound on hp laptop windows 7

Hello, please help i have no sound on my laptop i have tried everything but the right thing i guess

ash_perez01

Write on my wall shows up on grandson??

Hello, Every time I write on my facebook wall it crosses over to my grandson account>>>>so confused Any help much appreciated Thanks

ash_perez01

Changing backgroud win 7 basic

Hello, i have a hp mini en i have been trying to change the background but i can't find the opicion even with right clik

xpcman

Rj45 connector to be used to add two differen

Solved

Hello, sir myself aliksons i want to use RJ45 connector with two connector output to add two different Pcs and one Laptop (Vista). i have tried but...

xpcman

Black screen

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satelite and the screen is black. I can only see the screen when the sun is on it. I I try it in the dark the screen is tot...

xpcman

No bootable device insert boot disk

Hello, i get a "no bootable device insert boot disk and press any key" My harddisk is Ok and Power and data cable is ok as i have Check with anoth...

xpcman

Pl. send me g

Kolkata, 26.2.10 Hello, * Dea...

suff954

Direct x

Hello, if you don't have the right direct x for your graphics card can it freeze when playing games?

suff954

Computer shut down automatically

Hello, sir, my computer shuts down automatically, when i start to install antivirus. please give me a solution

suff954

Window error

Hello, In the startup an error will displayed on my dextop. regsvr.exe cannot found

suff954

Airtel gprs setting

Hello,plz send me airtel mobile office setting my mobile model nokia 6300 ...,

suff954

Internet too slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Hello,i use streamyx and internet slow load yahoo 34 seconds man!!!!!!!!!!!!download speed 12kb/s i make sure computer no virus or spyware already,i u...

suff954

Validate windows xp

Hello,I have loaded my software ,windows xp home, but my validation key apears to be invalid. my computer crashed and I would like to reboot thanks M....

suff954

How to install windows xp via pen drive

Solved

Hello, dear sir how to install windows xp via pen drive? which files are required load windows xp by pen drive please send the information by e...

suff954

Sys enquire

Hello, my sys is automaticaly logoff with in a minute , how to solve

suff954

How do i get back my documents

Hello, please help i had to do a system recovery f11 yesterday i had no idea it would wiped out my desk top files documents and pictures please tell ...

suff954

Link lan phone to pc

Hello, how can i recceve and record land phone call from pc

suff954

Down speed

Hello, i am using meu torrent 2.0.to download file.I am downloading a file.Earlier, it was showing the Down Speed.Now, it is not showing the same.At ...

suff954

Toshiba equium a100 cusor frozen

Hello, My cursor is freozen, please help

suff954

Reset my sony vaio 2008 laptop

Hello, i do not have the recovery disc and need to restore my laptop back to factory settings, some please any suggestions.

suff954

Virtual pc

Hello, I HAVE WINDOWS 7 PRO.AND I ALSO WANT TO RUN PROTOOLS,SO I NEEDED TO GET THE VIRTUAL PC SO I CAN ALSO RUN WINDOWS XP.....WHICH IS WORKING BUT W...

suff954

Assistance

Hello, I need Toshiba satellite L300D mother board driver for ATI graphic, LAN and wireless network.

suff954
Results 13601 - 13650 out of a total of 24,656