The discussions

Windows wont load

Closed

Hello, my laptop wont load windows but it has power. i tried the trick that ive'd read "remove battery then press power button for 1 minute then plu...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

System hanging

Hello, this is paps i am using windows xp2(os) whem i am internet cable is pluging to my system ofter 2or 3 mints browsing my system is hanging pl...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Pc shuts down watching videos and u-tube

Solved

Hello, I visited this sight looking for answer to shut down. found my problem was adjusting acceleration! Lowering Video Hardware Acceleration (...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

Disc read error

Hello, I have this sony vaio laptop model number VPCEB14EN. It was working fine but yesterday night it got witched off on it own and den when I tried ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2012 by
dj_andel

External hard drive recognized, not working

Hello, So, I have recently run into a problem with my Seagate FreeAgent Go Flex 500gb external hard drive. Since about November, it has worked p...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Wd external hard vs samsung ps50c7000yf

Hello, I might be asking this to the wrong people but I'm having difficulties getting my WD external hard drive 2.5tb to be recognized by my Samsung...

xpcman

Cannot access a folder on my computer

Hello, I have a problem that's been bugging me for many days....the problem is, i cannot access a folder in my E drive..whenever i click on it sudde...

dj_andel

Black screen with cursor

Hello, Windows 7, built myself Just recently my computer has been acting up for example error with harddrive and audio problems( sound skips make...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

I'm unable to install windows xp on windows 7

Hello, i am unable to install windows xp on my windows 7 computer. it always shows same message that the version of windows on my pc is newer than x...

xpcman

Cant install xp on my partitioned drive

I tried to format part of my harddisk and it says: A problem has been detected and Windows has been shut down to prevent damage to your computer" ... ...

Bionik

Window keeps shutting down!

Closed

Hello, i have a bunch of pictures on facebook. when i click on MY albums, the pictures I UPLOADED, windows shuts down. it says "Internet Explorer h...

pcsces

External hard drive problem

Closed

Hi Can someone please help me i have and 2TB external hard drive that i kept trying to format it in FAT32 when i finaly did it. i tryed to tranfer ...

pcsces

Usb update to 2.0

Closed

Hello, I have purchased a 'usb2.0 cardbus' for my 'dell latitude 0810' laptop, together with the driver s/w on cd. The computer runs with mswindows ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
Bionik

Micro sd card

Hello, I just purchased a camera that came with an sd card. I formatted the card but when I try to take a picture nothing is stored on the ca...

xpcman

Modern warfare 2

Hello, can someone tell me how to find saved games in modernwarfare..???.....plsssss....really need your help..!!!!!!!!!

Bionik

Shutdown atomatically pc

Hello, I have my PC with Configuration Processor : p4 Motherboard : Intel Ram 504mb ram Whenever i Switch On or Power ON my Computer, It boots an...

Bionik

Fingerprint reader not detected inhp dv4-1502

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 8.0 I m having problem with my fingerprint reader.. My machine details: HP DV4 1502Tu 3 GB RA...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2012 by
sonusmac

Acer 4520 bsod issues 0x0000c1f5

Solved

Hi I really hope someone can help. ACER 4520 will not boot win at all. I have used everfy option in f8 none will work. Just BSOD every time with same ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
blitzer

File permission error

Hello, Please can you assist with a problem I am having. Every time I try and save an existing file I have, eg, I have just added notes to my work...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2012 by
Bionik

Asus lappy, press 2 but came out to be @

Hello, Need help, as when i try to press number 2 key, it turns out to be @... It cause me alot of problem to login my facebook and password.. ...

xpcman

Hp pavilion wouldn't start! help!

Closed

Hello, I have an hp pavilion. I was using it fine, however I knew there were some viruses on it. I was using it till last night when my laptop just ...

Bionik

Toshiba laptop fn keys aren't working

Hello, I reformat my toshiba laptop to upgrade win7 home basic to ultimate and after that my Fn wasn't working anymore. I need help to solve this prob...

xpcman

Onscreen keyboard

Hello, how do i turn my onscreen keyboard on, my keyboard stopped working i have a HP thanks

xpcman

Can't type any symbols above number keys!!

Closed

Hello, I upgraded to windows 7 yesterday. Everything seems ok except that I cannot type any symbols such as @ on me laptop now...I either get the numb...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Desktop computer

Closed

Hello, The computer I have has a black screen on start up.The two DVD lights are blinking.I have replace the power supply,battery,ram,replace all ...

pcsces

Blue screen error

Closed

Hi there, im having this problem fixing a friends old laptop. Aparently his ram wasnt working properly and the internal motherboard battery was faili...

pcsces

Dual booting windows xp and windows 7.....

Hello, Yes i was trying to dual boot with Windows 7 and XP but i made a separate partition for Windows XP from my windows 7 OS. I could not get it...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
Royal

Help with operating systems

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.7 I accidently wiped my whole computer out and i currently have NOTHING on there to wor...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Win vista driver works for mfc-9700 in win 7

Solved

SOLVED: just upgraded to Win 7 ... MUST use Windows "VISTA" driver to get Brother MFC-9700 printer to work with Windows "7" ...... download "Full Dr...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
Ivan

Keyboard gone wild!

Hello, Yesterday i came home I have a Desktop Windows XP & my Keyboard is typing 2 keys at once when i press one button. When i press a number on ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
jen

Windows freezes and wont start successfully

Closed

Good day, i need a help. Im really out of my mind on what should i do with the pc here (1 monit0r & 2cpu) well its been more than a year i guess, that...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Windows 7 stuck in s3 state

Closed

I'm hoping somebody can either provide me with a key sequence or a technique to "unstick" my Toshiba netbook. It's been fine for a whole year. Last ni...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Dell inspiron 1501 will not finish loading xp

Closed

Hello, I have a very comp;licated problem.I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop which doesnt finish loading OS...which is Windows XP. It begins to lo...

pcsces

Old mswmm file won't open.

Closed

Hello, I am trying to open a couple of old MSWMM files created in 2007 (so not sure what version of movie maker I had at the time) It won't open ...

pcsces

Need motherboard

Hello, i want to buy new motherboard which is suiatble for ddr1 ram and sata hard disk with any dual core or p4 processor please help me Confi...

xpcman

Factory default recovery key satellite a505

Solved

Hello, Unlike other Toshibas, you must hold down the ESC key to get to the factory default recovery software. If your hard drive has been damaged...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

System formatting problem

Hello, few days ago my system is restarted when i was doing work, to fix that problem , i am going to formatting c-drive.when i was format...

dj_andel

Connecting my notebook to lcd resolution ?

Hello, I trying to connect my Lenovo Notebook to my new 46 Inch LCD Sony Bravia TV. What are the Display setting that i should have in my notebook ...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2012 by
Lucky

Vioh issues..

Closed

Hello, Good people; I have a vioh (I'm probably spelling it wrong if so sue me, I am kinda in a rush.) well this vioh belonged to my wife, it cr...

pcsces

Passport 1tb external hard drive

Closed

Hello, My WD Passport 1 Tb does not work with my Dell Vista Inspirion 530 , desktop computer. Passport does not back up my computer. The Passport do...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Ive been hacked 4 times how to tell who

Hello, Ive been attacked 4 different times and through 3 different computers I got tech support at best buy and found more very uncomfortable "add-o...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
Ambucias

I want to restore my toshiba a-300 sattelite

Hello, to make things clear i wave tried everything in this forum. but everything not working on me.. i got hit by a virus before and glady it ...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Black screen after the bios/boot menu screen

Hello, I have a black screen with a cursor after the F2 F10 screen boots. I have tried every possible thing. I am not able to get into the safe mode...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
xpcman

Adobe flash player 10.1 installer/uninstaller

Closed

Hello, I have visited one website called www.tripwow.com, after that my IE8 is not working at all....it is not closing even.!! I have Windows V...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
khalnayak

Xp home sp3 problem with large avi files

Hello, I have a pentium 4 , 1gig machine using xp home sp3, i have external hard drive that is loaded with different kinds of avi most of them ...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Jan 2012 by
vista.ultimate.64

Voice in movies, mp3 and some games very low

Closed

Hello, I have a problem with very low voices in audio (games, movies, music) The problem: Voice is very low in MP3, Some Games and most (streaming)...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
pcsces

Grey screen with black lines

Closed

Hello, i have a windows 7 pc with 4gb of ram since i arrived back from holidays it has constantly been ''crashing'' well the screen goes grey or b...

pcsces

Black screen after the f2 f10 screen

Closed

Hello, I have a black screen with a cursor after the F2 F10 screen boots. I have tried every possible thing. I am not able to get into the safe mode...

pcsces

Can't enter windows

Hey everyone, I was hoping you could help me, I was trying to merge 2 Partitions with Partition Magic when it caused an error on windows and now it...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
Fábio

Windows xp pro chkdsk hangs

Closed

Hello, Yesterday, I attempted to run the chkdsk utility. The message I got was that it will start at my next reboot, I said OK. I rebooted and t...

11 replies Last reply on 19 Jan 2012 by
simba
Results 6951 - 7000 out of a total of 24,656