The discussions

My mothers pc is in a boot-up loop

Hello, my moms pc is stuck in a boot up loop. it starts up and goes to the "select how you wish windows to start" (she has xp home ((so she thinks)...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
closeup22

My mic aint working

Hello, I Just Upsated My Laptop 2 Windows 7 From Windows Vista And Now It Wont Work At All Ive Tried The Control Panel 2 Reset It And Nothing I Tried...

closeup22

Xp pro not booting up after installation

Hello, okay so here's the siche... i've just had this comp put togehter. and don't know all the spec's.. but i had an xp pro cd and loaded it up a...

closeup22

Cd/dvd drive problem....t_t

Hello, can any one help me?? i lost my cd/dvd drive installation cd.... (nero 7 essentials) when i reprog. my pc to win7... i forgot that i lost it.....

closeup22

Windows advanced options menu screen loop

Hello, Just like one of your customers/friends, my Compaq Presario laptop keeps going to the Windows Advanced Options Menu screen at power on autom...

closeup22

How do i fix security so i can use a web app?

Solved

Hello, How do I fix my security settings so I can use a web application? You have to be a member of weight watchers to use the app I am using. A...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
awkusmc

Xp constant reboot after winupdate

Hello, A computer I built myself constantly reboots. It will go to the "safe boot" screen (without my prompting) and will not boot into any boot typ...

closeup22

Blue screen with windows vista

Hello, I am using window vista. . each time i boot up, my system moved to windows , shows a blue screen and then restarts itself. I have just remo...

closeup22

Sony vaio ar 51j

Hello, i reinstalled vista home premium 32 bit( i know its rubbish) yet on completion of install it only recognises the standard vga and not the 840...

closeup22

Free call

Hello, i want free call to afghanistan pleas give me information

closeup22

How to know the version of hcl laptop and????

Hello, Sir I am unable to find my version of hcl laptop.. There is no label on the lap.. Please Say if there's any way to find the version

closeup22

Playing video clip with windowa media player

Hello, my computer does not play some videos because of codec. Can you please help

ash_perez01

Sound problem

I have a Sony Vaio VGN-FJ58GP laptop, I am having some problems with playing DVDs on it, whenever I watch movies on my laptop the sound seems to be re...

ash_perez01

Problem loading with subtitles in my os

Hello, i have acer aspire 4736 and got windows xp installed in it... but my problem is.,, it cant read subtitles from the dvd's im buying... my fri...

dist.urbd

Virus

Hello, I am using windows vista home basic for last two years. there was no problem. but from last two days i am facing a problem that i cannot type ...

dist.urbd

Tosheba m35s456 wont recover using recoverycd

Hello, I HAD A HARD DRIVE FAILURE AND AFTER REPLACING IT WAS SOLD A RECOVERY CD BY TOSHIBA. WHEN I TRIED TO USE IT I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I GOT THE ERR...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Dec 2009 by
davison111

E-mail server?

Hello, How do I fix this problem: " We are unable to connect you to your e-mail server. Please make sure you are connected to the internet and try a...

ash_perez01

I cant see hidden file

Hello,cant see hidden file

dist.urbd

Factory reset on my acer powerseries

Hello, i am trying to do a factory reset on my computer an ACER Powerseries. my computer will only get to the welcome scren so it needs to be froom t...

ash_perez01

Gprs setting

Hello, i want GPRS & internet setting on my mobile LG KP500

dist.urbd

Pendrive corruption

Hello, I buy one 8GB Kingston Pendrive when i copy some files in this pendrive it's ok but when i copied large space file of about 1GB or more than 1...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
faked

Did not pass windows vista validation

Hello, my pc with window Vista opened up an alert message apears which reads " you may be a victim of software counterfeiting this copy of windows di...

soo

Why won't my cd's burned on my vista pc not p

Hello, I have used 6 different cd burning softwares on my Vista PC, and not one CD burned off this PC will play im my car CD Player. My noteboo...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
Samantha

Computer won't conect to the internet

Hello, I jsut got done installing windows xp on my new hard drive. I have every thing hooked u right but it won't conect to the internet. it is wired...

gaara

I deleted my adobe reader flasher thing

Hello, i deleted adobe reader from my computer an cant get i back i cant even download it either can someone please help me out

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Dualboot : help!!

Solved

Hello, I wanna dualboot my pc because i wanna play mgs2 sub. I have windows vista and i want to put windows xp on dual boot. but theres a problem!!!...

dancedhall

Display up down in compaq sr1722il

Hello, sir, when my pc open, it is normaly run. after all icon active the display once dark then run normaly. plz suggest what i do ?

dancedhall

Messenger list shows email not username

Hello, any ideas why some people have usernames showing up on my messenger list, and others, whom i have chatted with, come up as their full email ad...

deynis

Enabling bluetooth

Hello, Does anyone know how to enable my hp compaq 6730s. It's disabled and i tried all my best to turn it on but I couldn't. please, someone assist ...

closeup22

Problem

Hello, lm trying to installed window 7 but gave me error code:0x80070017 how can l fix it

closeup22

Bluetooth peripheral

Hello, I am using dell vostro 1510 with Windows 7. Every time I boot Laptop, with Bluetooth Radio On, I get a messages that Windows needs to install ...

closeup22

After installed windows 7 onmy computer was x

Hello, i put windows 7on my computer it was xp before now after 10 or so mins. it freezes can you help

shemol

Xp

how to install windows xp in compaq presario cq60. help me

closeup22

To verify

Hello, now who are on orkut online

closeup22

Bluetooth devices

Hello, I need a free downloadable Bluetooth software that is compatible with my Window xp Laptop, that i will be using to send and receive dat...

closeup22

Partition problem.

Hello, I'm newbie, and i have a question, is it this software would work fine in windows 7 @home premium 64-bit? and when i used this software it too...

TechNewbie

Usb format

Hello, how can i reformat usb flash drive in ntfs if the windows unable to format?

closeup22

No sound xp sp 2

Hello, This is a fairly common problem but i am getting frustrated trying to get the right answers to solve. Windows media player says that- Windows ...

closeup22

How can i remove startup from previous owner

Hello, I bought a computer for my grandaughter at an auction for a business that was closing the company info still comes up at boot and login It is ...

closeup22

Transfer pictures from computer to new memory

Hello, I would like to transfer pictures from my computer to a memory card in order to put the card in a picture frame that changes the picture. I h...

closeup22

Computer turns off by its self while on comp

Hello, My computer turns off while im on the computer. Its turns off then i have to disconnect a wire then put it back on then it turns on again then ...

closeup22

Computer beeps, bio page, then black screen

Hi there, my computer has been shutting itself off for months, yesterday it was shutting itself off and on after being on for a few hours and in frust...

closeup22

No volume bar

Hello, I have lost my bar that tells me what my volume control is. It just suddenly disappeared. I can still turn my volume up and down but I cannot ...

closeup22

Laptop won't close windows and/or shut down

Hello, PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY LAPTOP WON'T LET ME CLOSE LIKE 8 WINDOWS AND/OR SHUT DOWN FOR 4 DAYS NOW, I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING AM OUT OF MY M...

closeup22

Forgot passowrd

Hello, My Daughter has a MAC pro and she forgot password to get into the computer. What should we do?

closeup22

Enable javascript

Hello, Can someone help me get my Java Script to work?

closeup22

Computer with admin

Hello, i bought my laptop from a stranger and found out that it is under administration, i cant even install and reformat it...how can i reformat it ...

closeup22

Virus prob need hel asap!!

Hello, there is a bunch of files on my desktop and the computer is slow as hell! pls help ASAP!

Sam

C:\windows\systemrundll32.exe deleted oops

Hello, I'm pretty sure i deleted the systmerundll32.exe from my C-drive, can't get into control panel, just like the other girl, can you help me, i h...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Internet problem after downgrade vista to xp

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio laptop, which came with Vista. I didn't like vista much, so just downgraded it to XP last night. I thought everything went ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2009 by
hasz
Results 15651 - 15700 out of a total of 24,655