The discussions

Reinstalling windows xp home edition

Hello, my brother somehow managed to deleted windows from his computor. he put disk in to reinstall it - won't do anything - keeps getting message "ca...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharon

I need to change the language on my computer

Hello, I need to change the language on my computer from english to arbic

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Original vista software and hp performance.

Hello, i own a hp dv 6000 notebook pc and recently it crashed leaving me no option but to replace the hard disk which i did but i was only able to ac...

xpcman

Major!! network adaptor problems

Hello, I have a huge problem here. HELP!HELP!HELP! I cannot access the internet. I printed a diagnostic test and these are the results This machine...

sharpman

Computer shut off randomly

Hello, I have a laptop that runs Vista, it always restarts randomly. I notice this happens a lot (not only) when I am on IE. I tried using Firefo...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Need help identifying my problem :(

Hey Guys, So there i was last night when my laptop shut itself down, i turned it back on to bw greeted with a message saying something along the ...

peter.not

What is my accout ativite code

Hello,

olfo81

Orkut

Hello, plzz tell me how to resolve orkut proxy..

iveal

Can not sign into windows live messenger

Hello, For the first time I can not sign into my msn messenger (windows live messenger 2009) it loads for a long time and then it gives me a troubles...

iveal

Laptop crashed need help (windows hp vista)

Hello, It turns on and the loading screens come on but It wont boot It just goes black I am on a desktop and Would appreciate any help on fixing the ...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
cookie92

Graphics card problem...

Hello, I have been using a 512 Mb, Nvidia 7600 GS graphics card on a Socket 775 mobo, w/ Intel celeron 3.06 processor, and 1 Gb of DDR 2700 ram, on W...

sharpman

Not having bluetooth

Hello, i have an dell inspiron 1525 with vista but bluetooth drivers are not installed so hw can i use bluetooth in my laptop

sharpman

Creative web cam

Hello, I have a web cam and it takes beautifull pics, but i cna't e-mail them to anyone becasue I don't know where to find the pics, tried "my Pictur...

sharpman

Audio sound not working

Hello, My laptop audio sound has been working then the next day it stopped working the windows media player then it keeps saying this error code (o0...

iveal

Dektop do not load fully

Hello, Last day I switched off my system normally.today as i started in the morning I can't log on to my system as it goes up till user name n passwo...

sharpman

Unistall inbox

Hello, i unistalled inbox andcrawlers.inbow is still there.how?if i unistalled?what else can i do?please help

sharpman

Problem to connect with the games in f/b

Hello, My browser and cookies are okay., have no virus. When I try to get into the applications or games on f/b it will not connect when it says redi...

iveal

Real player premium

Hello, how to register real player freeiy,,,

iveal

Starting problem

Hello, i m using hp pavilion dv2000,dv 2713tu.i had loaded both window xp nd vista.whenever i want to use vista nd when i start my computer it shows ...

iveal

I can view my profile bt cantupdate my status

Hello, d problem is i can view my profile bt cant update my status n give comment to others n chatting is also nt available why is dat???bt its only ...

iveal

Problem in vista 64 bit

Hello, I am using MS DOS 16 bit software. Not run Vista 64 bit. please Replay as soon as possible. Thanking You Kamlesh

iveal

Reformated computer lost pictures

hello, I am new here. I see a lot of people having the same kind of problems I have encountered. I have read a lot of questions, but I do not see wher...

iveal

Windows xp sp3 won;t load completely?

Hello, I have a Toshiba NB200, it has Windows XP SP3, the specs are 120GB HD, 2GB Ram, Intel Atom Processor. The problem I have is the background ...

joeygg84

Computer freezing

Hello, My computer locks up when i try to open any file sharing program i.e limewire or frostwire any suggestions?

iveal

My pc and external 500gb hard drive

Hello, my pc has been booting up to the desktop (every time I have my external hard drive connected) and that's all it shows... right click won't wor...

iveal

Bluetooth based application

Hello, My bluetooth based PC application doesnot work on one PC alone. On few other PCs it works OK. I am trying to update the USB 2.0 driver for th...

iveal

Broadband

Hello, i have bsnl type4 modem and 4line now i already connected on pc now i want to connect two or more pc with this mdem. so plz what can i do tel ...

iveal

Networking

Hello, sir i wanted to ask that i have a modem of huawei received from company. It has four options of LAN. I want to confirm that who could we sha...

iveal

Burning dvd for playback via dvd player to tv

Hello, Pl show me step by step for burning DVD from still photo files (recorded on CD,) to play back via a DVD player onto a TV by the Windows Movie ...

iveal

Keyboard issue

Hello, Toshiba laptop, spilled juice on keyboard. \ actin like it is stuck, cleaned keybooard, that did not work. replaced laptop keyboard that did...

ANNIE

Folder options in tools menu hidden

Hello, In my pc, folder options in tools menu become hided....... i tried the following solutions but no response was there... Solut...

iveal

Cell to pc

Hello, please advise me how to use my samsung d900 cellphone modem to connect to internet via lap top. have down loaded driver so far.

onea97

Audio drivers problem

Hello, sir, i dont have audio drivers for my laptop. my laptop is hp compaq presario c308tu. my mother board details are intel(r)celeron(r) m cpu 43...

onea97

Wap setting

Hello, i want wap setting on my loop mobile nokia 6610

suff954

Need drivers for win xp hp pavilion dv 6500

Hello, i have downgraded my HP pavilion dv6500 from vista to windows XP and am unable to get the drivers.. So please help me out.. Am very much i...

suff954

My pc stopped recognizing my wd my book

Hello, I recently bought a WD My Book 1tb and I formatted it to my PC and it was working fine(I can only connect through USB) I turned it off and suc...

sharpman

Windows 32

Hello, my name yaseen,my machine windows 32 file has corrupted it saying press r and insert xp cd................... i did this but it comes till CH...

sharpman

I want to print exe file output to a printer

Hello, i have a astrology software in that i have one exe file i want to redirect the output to a epson lx 300+ printer pls help me in this problem ...

sharpman

It305 wc cd

Hello, Hello, I urgently needed Intex Web cam software, Model No :- IT-305WC can u give me the link..... Awaiting for u r reply as soon as ...

sharpman

I want to print an exe output fle to printer

Hello, I HAVE AN ASTROLOGY SOFTWARE IN THAT I HAVE ONE EXE FILE. I WANT TO REDIRECT THE OUTPUT TO A PRINTER. I WANT TO HAVE A BATCH FILE FOR THAT PL...

sharpman

Driver of webcam

Hello,sir i want driver for webcam.. i hav all cds available but the webcam driver is not avaialable so please send usbwebcam driver .. my s.no is 409...

sharpman

The memory could not be written

i have update iexplore this morning,and still sane mesage The instrukcion at 0x5a912058 referenced memory at 0x5a912058. The memory could not be wri...

sharpman

How to use utorent

Hello,how to use utorent .......i have the software but i doesn't know to use

sharpman

Xp memory help

Hello, my problem is why do i have to receive this message? IEXPLORE.EXE-Application ERROR: The instrukcion at 0x5a912058 referenced memory at 0x5a91...

onea97

Query

Hello, what all companies support micromax for activating the gprs..... i am asaking this question because i have a reliance connection on my microma...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
dhamuspace

Tools problem

Hello, when I go to tools, internet options and click on delete temporary files etc. it just keeps running.

Peter

All my usb devices are suddenly not recognize

Hello, Yesterday, my desktop running Windows XP suddenly decided not to recognize any USB devices -- external drives, flash stick, iPod, printer, a...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Didnt work

Hello, I 100% cannot open mozilla firefox and internet explorer. When I click, it send a report to microsoft. How musti do?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

Vista & xp installation issue in the same dri

Hello, how to partition vaio laptop & install xp in the new partition. also is it possible to have both the os on the same single partition.

CyborgCop

I install windows xp instead widows vista 64

Hello, thanks guy to helped me to install xp and disable sata hard bios.so now i have xp but there is no any drive to support xp in the toshiba link...

CyborgCop
Results 19551 - 19600 out of a total of 24,656