The discussions

Administrator help

Hello, Im having an odd problem with installing windows updates. when i click install updates, it says "error Needs administrator permission. the fun...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Software

Hello, we have windows in all our PC s in LAN .we have internet through satellite modem. And i connected satellite modem to Lynksysy router , throug...

dybbody

In my pc i can't access internet

Hello, IN MY PC I HAD CONNECTED INTERNET USING GSM MODEM AND AS WELL AS THROUGH USB MODEM IT SHOW THAT NET IS BEEN CONNECTED BUT THE RECEIVED...

dybbody

From linux to xp

Hello, i would like to be shown how to install windows xp on my computer that: a) has no CD/DVD drive. b) is currently having Linux OS thank you v...

sadgurl

To recover lost photos

Hello, I have stored my photos in shared documents or owners document i couldn't remember exactly .Due to virus infection I have reinstall my win...

jayko642

Sending photo to celphone

Hello, I am trying to send a photo from my computor, to a cell phone that has internet service. How do I go about doing this?

deepbreathe

Can not see hide hidden folders option in fol

Hello, When I open Folder options in my computer I can not see the option Show hidden folders and I can see Hidden folders always which causes...

4 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
chandu

Regedit, contronelpanel,mycomputer propretie

Hello, REEDIT,CONTROL PANER AND MYCOMPUTER PROPERTIES DISBALED PLEASE SOLVE MY PROBLEM

deepbreathe

Vimicro inside usb webcam driver

Hello, I bought a USB webcam 3 years ago, I lost its driver CD. There is a sticker on the webcam that reads "Vimicro Inside" and a small piece of...

deepbreathe

Asp.net

Hello, hi ,everyone my is Dillon and I am writing a asp.net app for the first time but i dont know to create a connection string for a sql database u...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by

Installed wrong driver update

Hello, im new here, but from just the short time looking around, I could tell you guys know what you are talking about. Anyway on to my problem. I ...

deepbreathe

My cd web is brike

Hello, my CD Webcam is brike I need to download it from the net. model NO.:IT-104WC

suff954

Reboot loop/unknown partition/unknown error!

Solved

Hello, I know this problem is everywhere, but I've tried all I could to solve it and .... nothing! Well, I'm having the reboot loop on Windows XP Pr...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
Harry

Code 31

Hello, Microsoft ISATAP adapter #2 not working properly 'cause windows cannot load the drivers required for the device. Dell laptop M1530.

suff954

Xp product key

Hello,

epsiman

No sound is coming from my laptop

Hello, I have a Dell latitude D520, and a couple of days ago the volume was just working fine, now there is no sound coming from laptop what so eve...

suff954

Graphics card

Hello, i am rajesh i have pavilion dv5 1104 tu model can i install xp on my pc if so can u give me the procedure. once i tried it shows some blue scr...

suff954

Speakers

Hello, my speakers work fine on mp3 rocket and windows media play but they will not work for youtube.

sadgurl

Blue screen of death

Hello, I'M ALSO HAVING BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. IT SAYS: KERNEL _DATA_INPAGE_ERROR STOP ERROR 0X0000007A THERE'S ALSO THIS NUMBERS 0XC07BD8E0, 0X...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Help i cannot open any applications!

Hello, not sure what's goin on with this dumb computer. I installed Sims to play. It worked the very first day. Now i put the CD in and it opens the ...

sharpman

C:\windows\solution.vbs

Hello, every time i restart my laptop a message "c:\windows\solution.vbs" appears...please help

sharpman

Help to open antivirus/ ccleanersoftware

Hello, my computer is ok but my antivirus is not opening i am alreay reinstalled the anti virus but again new ativirus is opening in 1 or 2 second an...

sharpman

Laptop issues

Hello, My laptop is a Dell M1530. It is connected to a wireless modem in my home network, but it cannot connect to the internet. It says that Windo...

sadgurl

Internet problem

Hello, My computer is a Dual Core Apple Mac , and i was on the windows vista side of my computer and i was on the internet as normal and i wanted to ...

sadgurl

My webcam

Hi I got a new laptop with a built in webcam, and I tried to use it on msn, and it says that i need to check I'm not using it in another program. But...

deepbreathe

Help! lost files!

Hello, I reformatted my computer [quick] because I got some virus that shutsdown my computer every 5 Minutes! So I just realized that I lost 1 impor...

deepbreathe

Local drive not opening with double click

Closed

Hello, My local disk 'c' and 'd' are not opening by double click and i have to right click and then go on open option then its opening.I want to solv...

deepbreathe

Can't start up windows

Hello, I was trying to replace my Windows XP Theme and I had made a Copy of MSStyles and had "patched" it and now it doesn't start up. A minute ag...

sadgurl

Broke my computer

Hello, I have a dell dimension 4700 family computer the hard drive crashed about 6 months ago was still under warrenty they came out replaced my hard...

deepbreathe

No sound

Hello, my windows media player has no sound how do i get it back

sadgurl

Usb shuts inspiron down

Hello, when i plug a ipod or camera into laptop usb port and then disconect the laptop shuts down why

deepbreathe

Laptop help

Hello, i have a dell studio 15 laptop and have problems starting it up.The laptop does not start up at all when i press the power button the battery ...

deepbreathe

I want the setting of wap connectiom for my mobile

Hello, I want gprs setting om my mobile E51.my mobile no-9773509246

deepbreathe

I lost smth

Hello, hi my friend had a text file or smth where he had saved some links....accidently he deleted it from the desktop and the recl bin...how can he ...

suff954

Help with format

Hello, i need to format my laptop. laptop has installed windows xp service pack3. i need replace it to windows xp service pack2. my laptop not have c...

suff954

Keyboard gong crazy

Hello, Every t im'e I type the letter I it th inks i'm press ing enter. and everyt i'me I type 'm i it looks l ike th is 'm ...

suff954

Proplem

Hello, i carnt go on my facebook log in i keep getting err on it

suff954

Computer wont let me do a recovery partition

Hello, i have a gateway mx6920 laptop. im trying to do a recovery partition, but it wont let me. when i turn on the computer and press the button t...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2009 by
James94

Please help, going round in circles

Hello, I have a pentax optio s 12 camera. I want to be able to put videos onto my computer and burn to a disc. When i download videos i can ONLY HEA...

suff954

Dual monitor/control panel disaster

Hello, I have a laptop and the screen went out so I plugged in a new monitor but then when I was trying to fix my resolution I accidently clicked on ...

dancedhall

Lost memory space after a back up

Hello, I just backed up my entire computer onto an external hard drive and now my c-drive has lost about 10GB of free space. Can someone explain how...

dancedhall

Won't restart

Hello, When I restore my factory settings the system reboots, and then does nothing. No matter what I do I can't get it to re-start. Any ideas on how...

dancedhall

How long to format 1tb external hard drive

Hello, I have just bought a Simpletech 1TB external hard drive. My operating system is WIndow Vista. How long should it take to format? It h...

dancedhall

Get sound on my pc again

Hello, i don't know how i install sound on my pc help me please!!!!!!!!!! help me install sound give me steps on how to do it . PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

dancedhall

Hello, every time i tried to log in facebook from my computer the web page ia directed to another site ( particulary site of my work ) what can i d...

dancedhall

Gprs internet connection

Hello, Iam tired i m not getting settings of gprs internet please send me on 9664381421

dancedhall

Dvd-rw as dvd-ram

Hello , AM FACING THE SAME PROBLEM.MY DVD -RW IS GETTING PROJECTED AS DVD-RAM AND AM NOT ABLE TO BURN THE DISK,BUT IT S READING THE DISK. sUGGEST...

closeup22

Make a pendrive to bootable

Hello, Sir Please tell me how to make a pendrive to bootable for format a computer without cd drive Thank You.

closeup22

. . .

Hello, baek blok kadiaku

closeup22

Problem while formatting hp laptop

Hello,my computer boots from cd but after formating theres come an error such as technical error.How can i format my hp laptops ?

closeup22
Results 19401 - 19450 out of a total of 24,656