Please Help me with recovering my old gmail account? [Solved/Closed]

guccimafia 1Posts Wednesday November 6, 2013Registration date November 6, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Jun 10, 2017 at 04:18 AM by rakesh
Hello,
Good day. I am new to this site. So please forgive my ignorance...it will improve. I've been unable to use technology for 2years. But, last time I was gone my friend brought both of my email accounts right back up. I can't seem to do it. I gave this certain gmail address to everyone I met. It is so important. I would be so grateful if this can be done.
Thank you,
guccimafia

See more 
Helpful
+37
plus moins
Hello,

Only Google can help you. Here is the link to gmail support website :

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46346

On the other hand, if you have not used your Gmail account for over 30 days, it may have been deleted. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.

Best regards
Cizephy- Jul 6, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I have more than 10 years not using my account. It's still there and I don't remember the pass nor my secret question... I want my user name but the account is still alive
Melchor77- Sep 10, 2015 at 08:34 PM
I lost my phone in a car accident in 9/07/13 went to prison and now i want to look up my Gmail account..i have new phone and Gmail account..Don't know my old secret pas word.please help
rakesh- Jun 10, 2017 at 04:18 AM
Rakesh ***@***

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?