If you want to have access to your extensions or toolbars while using the private mode on Internet Explorer, you can easily enable this option. Read on and follow the instructions provided in this article.
How to Enable Toolbars and Extension when Browsing in Private Mode on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer and click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab.
- Next, in the "InPrivate" section, clear the "Disable toolbars and extensions when InPrivate Browsing starts" checkbox.
- Click OK button to validate.
NB: Microsoft suggests switching to its newer software Microsoft Edge Chromium because only the most last version of Internet Explorer (11) will receive technical support and security updates.
- Toolbars and extensions
- Disable toolbars and extensions when inprivate - Best answers
- Internet explorer extensions - Best answers
- Where are chrome extensions stored - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to remove .exe extension - Forum - Viruses/Security
- Instagram stories downloader extension - Guide
- Opera torrent extension - How-To - Opera
- Us phone extension - How-To - Mobile