If you want to have access to your extensions or toolbars while using the InPrivate browsing mode, the follow the below procedure.
NB: It should be noted that some toolbars/extensions have the ability to record your browsing activities!
- Open IE.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab
- In the "InPrivate" section, clear the " Disable toolbars and extensions when InPrivate Browsing starts" checkbox.
- Validate with the OK button.
Method 2 - Via the group policy editor
- Open the Run menu
- Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- Go to Computer Configration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer.
- Double click on Privacy
- Double click on Prevent the computer from loading toolbars and Browser Helper objects when InPrivate Browsing starts.
- Select Disabled
- Click on Apply > OK.
This document, titled « Internet Explorer - Enable Toolbars and Extension when Browsing in Private Mode », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM