If you want to have access to your extensions or toolbars while using the InPrivate browsing mode, the follow the below procedure.
NB: It should be noted that some toolbars/extensions have the ability to record your browsing activities!
- Open IE.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options > Privacy tab
- In the "InPrivate" section, clear the " Disable toolbars and extensions when InPrivate Browsing starts" checkbox.
- Validate with the OK button.
Method 2 - Via the group policy editor
- Open the Run menu
- Type gpedit.msc and press Enter.
- Go to Computer Configration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Internet Explorer.
- Double click on Privacy
- Double click on Prevent the computer from loading toolbars and Browser Helper objects when InPrivate Browsing starts.
- Select Disabled
- Click on Apply > OK.