If you use the Viber app to call and text to your friends and family living abroad, you might need to know if they are online to be able to make a call or receive an answer to your message right away. In this short article, you will find out how to check if someone’s online in Viber.
How to Check If a Contact Is Online Or Not on Viber
1. Open the Viber app and go to Calls.
2. Then, click on Viber in the right menu to exclude contacts that don’t have the Viber app.
3. Choose a contact and tap on it. In the top under its name you will see its actual status (Online or Last seen).
Photo – 123rf.com
- Viber online status checker
- Viber online status - Best answers
- Viber online status checker app - Best answers
- Whatsapp online status checker - How-To - WhatsApp
- Viber share online status - How-To - Apps
- How to hide online status on facebook messenger - How-To - Facebook
- Viber seen status - How-To - Mobile
- Mw2 online status fetching playlists ✓ - Forum - Video Games