If you are using the Safari browser, you might already know that it has some very useful features such as Reading List with all the bookmarks that you wanted to check but didn’t have enough time and postponed it for later. However, if you don’t like this option, you can always hide the reading list column on Safari. Here’s how to do it.
How to Remove the Reading List Column in Safari
Open your Safari browser and click on the View tab in the upper menu. Choose Hide Reading List Sidebar and it will be removed shortly.
- How to get rid of reading list on mac
- How to stop reading list from popping up on mac - Best answers
- How to remove reading list from safari - Best answers
- How to get rid of icloud tabs on mac - How-To - iPhone
- How to clear preview list on mac - How-To - MacOS
- How to get rid of someone on your best friends list - Guide
- How would you get rid the list of websites that you have recently visited? - How-To - Google
- Ps3 won't read disc - How-To - PS3