Internet Explorer, like most web browsers, preserves the web pages that you visit by default. This function is very useful if you ever wish to track down the pages that have been visited from your computer on any given date. In this article, we'll explain how to find and view this information
Access Internet Explorer History
To access your history, open Internet Explorer. Select the Favorites button, then select the History tab.
If you would like to view your browsing history in chronological order, in the dropdown menu, select View By Date:
Alternatively, you may access your browsing history by pressing the Ctrl + H keys.
Image: © Unsplash
- Internet explorer history
- Ie history - Best answers
- History internet explorer - Best answers
- Internet Explorer - a shortcut to clean your browsing history - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - Erase history of the navigation bar - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - Close unused folders in History and Favorite - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to clear history on xbox one internet explorer - How-To - Platform
- Save password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer