The discussions

Can i customise or modify dell inspiron 1525 ?

Is it possible for me to change the parts of my laptop instead of purchasing a pc? If it is possible it will be really helpful as i could save money ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Hp pavilion beeps many times and no picture

Don't really know what category to put, but my hp pavilion hpe has been stored for 5 years and I turn it on and it beeps many times and no picture wil...

KY_WD  

Laptop got strucked

Hello, Today I'm watching a movie on my laptop and it is connected to charging. All of sudden no keys are working and laptop got strucked. The scree...

KY_WD  

Hard disk is not getting detected

Hello, I was watching a video from my 1tb wd hard disk and then all of sudden something happened and video stopped playing. So I removed the hard di...

6 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Toshiba does not boot

I have problem about my laptop Toshiba satellite L640 . It doesn't work .when I press start button it get starts but noting get start . I mean no lo...

Ambucias

Continues beeps

Hello, I got continues beeps followed by 3 long beeps at the end what is the problem can anyone please solve this my motherboard is gigabyte ga h61m...

8 replies Last reply on 19 Dec 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

How to format the write protected pendrive 4gb for windows 8

Hello, i have done any step method which are describe for format.but after that i have a same problem again.please help me Configuration: Windows /...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop shuts off but its on

I turn my laptop on and it sounds like it is starting up and everything then nothing it seems like its shut off but its on. ...

R2D2_WD  

My monitor can't pick up a signal from my cpu

Hello, Guys why my monitor can't pick up a signal from my cpu, appreciate the answer and thank you

4 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
CrusiFixDaBeast

My laptop won’t boot up!

Using Inspiron 15 5000 series. I reseted it, the dell startup comes up, then the logo disappears and only the spinny thing remains! HELP?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
dazzlecat

Graphics card wasn't recognized, now monitor won't display

Hello, I recently moved my computer from my apartment back home for the holiday break. When I arrived and set it up, none of my games were recognizi...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Inspiron n 4010 check cable connection and exiting px rom .os no

Hello, My laptop is Dell Inspiron n 4010.when I start it ,it's displaying" check cable connection and exiting Px ROM .os not found"... when I am dia...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

My laptop turned off

My laptop's screen went black when I was using it, the power button say that the laptop is on and the keyboard didn't turn of, all lamps are on. What ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
Vidic

Acer not working

Hello, When I try to type the letters on my acer laptop that have the numbers on it (fn numbers) as well it will click the numbers when I need the ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Keyboard buttons

Hello, My acer aspire v3-571 some keyboard buttons are not working(i, o, 2, 4, 7, backspace and the fn key are also not working) what should i do ...

xpcman

Single command

Hello, My problem with my keyboard is that my keys were only operate with a single command. Meaning when I hold the backspace button it erases onl...

ac3mark

Pen drive shows empty even when data exists

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am using san disc cruzer blade. It shows empty even when data exists.What to do? please help me, it has very important datas. I will be v...

7 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
tarun

Insert system disk in drive

My computer is flashing between the Toshiba logo and a message that says insert system disk in drive. I've tried holding down 0 and it just flashes ba...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Dell vostros 200

I have an old Vostros that I've tried to upgrade with various components I gathered from other computers. my problem was that it got stuck on logo scr...

Ambucias

My laptop toshiba satellite l640

Hello, I am doing network job I faced one problem in my laptop it's not coming display on I have checked ram replaced ram and remove the battery ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
Ramkumar.p93

Deffective laptop camera

Hello, Kindly assist me to proffer solution to my lap top camera which has been suddenly stopped functioning. Thanks

3 replies Last reply on 16 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

How to change in english

Hello, please help me!!! set up ng laptop is a german language... help me to change in english.. Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 49.0.2623.112

Ambucias

Laptop blank screen

I am getting a blank screen on my laptop,everything else is alright,any quick solutions,I am on windows 10 and my laptop is a ASUS

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive file or directory of corrupted

Hello, I am mohd jaber I have zip files in my pen drive and when i am trying to open it shows the file or directory of corrupted error ...

R2D2_WD  

How to recover my wd hard disk drive.

Hello, My WD hard disk are unable to open.it shows only drive name like e or f.how could I recover my lost data.

R2D2_WD  

Monitor not displaying

Hello, Last night I unpuged the power supply of my CPU and then again plunged I checked that everything was perfectly connected but when I started C...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop keybaord e1-531 not working, but some keys is working

acer (Laptop) e1-531 keyboard keys not working, but some keys is working, two three time replacement, same problem here, Please help me

xpcman

Ink pad is at the end of its life service

how to solve when the ink pad is at the end of its life service

xpcman

Laptop won't turn on

Hi My laptop won't turn on after installing a DDR3L RAM on it. Once it turned on and booted win10 without any problem. After hibernating it, It won't...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
soheilkd58

Laptop tries to do a startup repair but goes on and on

Hello, I restored my acer aspire 5741z and now it won't start up. It tries to do a startup repair but goes on and on.... Please could someone advise...

KY_WD  

My hdd does not show on bios and disk management

Solved

Hello my HDD works fine and my new samsung ssd 850 evo m2 ALSO works fine, the problem is when i plug them BOTH in my asus h170 gaming pro motherboar...

Reaper123

Mywd my passport i/o error

Hello, MyWD My Passport externl hard drive has an I/O error. What can be done about it Configuration: Configuration: Windows / Chrome 54.0.284...

R2D2_WD  

Asus keyboard space bar types a period

i have face the problem on Asus Laptop Keyboard. When i press Spacebar then show . for every pressing on spacebar. how can i remove this . (Dot) ?...

Ambucias

Internal hard drive for external use

I have a hard drive from my old computer ( it died from motherboard failure) I'd like to use it as an external drive. It has a lot of corrupted files ...

6 replies Last reply on 15 Dec 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My key board is not working

Hello, My windows 8 acer keyboard won't work since I try to clean the keyboard with alcohol,almost all the keys not working ? Configuration: iPhone...

Ambucias

My book external hard drive modification

I am trying to drag pictures folders off of the IMAC and onto the MY Book external hard drive. Error shows up stating that the MY Book cannot be modif...

R2D2_WD  

Can't open lenovo

Hello, hello, I want ask you all . how to fix my lenovo? it's can't open . please save my day . :'( Configuration: Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Sms

HI I am not receving verification code on my mobile. Please advise

Ambucias

Question about format memory card

Hello, but the format option is not available in the computer manage option

philtrucker

Error insert a drive into disk

Solved/Closed

Hello, sir mine is strontium pendrive error I m getting is please insert a drive into disk i chngd patch letter and uninstall the device softwar...

4 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2016 by
shon

Seagate 3tb hard drive damaged?

I have a seagate 3TB hard drive I am using for my xbox one, I also want to transfer some photos etc from my Sony Xperia Z2 but when I connect it to my...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2016 by
MICKBANE

Issues getting passed bios/windows 8

Closed

Hello, I am having issues getting passed windows 8.1 and into bios menu where I would be able to set bios to boot from disk. This would, ideally, al...

Ambucias

How to repair a pendrive which is showing insert new disk error?

Hello, How To repair a pendrive which is showing insert new disk error? Configuration: Linux / Firefox 50.0

2 replies Last reply on 14 Dec 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

My external hdd is slowing down my system

Hello, pls my hdd is slowing down my system nd I ave an important file to copy on it, pls what can I do Configuration: Configuration: Mac OS X / Safa...

R2D2_WD  

Dell laptop want start up all its showing dell

Hello, It want start up it will on put that's all Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 54.0.2840.68

R2D2_WD  

Dell laptop will not power-up

Hello, My laptop was completely dead. So i thought it has the problem with the static charge , so i remomed my battery of dell 1545 and disconnected...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop no boot service

Solved

Hello, Hi I have acertainly E15 laptop. It gets past acer screen then says "no boot service " I can't get into bios either. Have unplugged .. ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2016 by
Tricia Smith

My usb won't work

Solved

Hello, So, recently, I've been having some USB problems. I plug it into the PC as usual, but it just doesn't show up. It's not that the PC doesn't r...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Dec 2016 by
JRocketeer

Can't log into my account

My phone was stolen and I changed my password but I can't login with my new password. Can you kindly help me cause I need to login to check my busines...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Will a gtx 960 work? [closed]

Hello, I'm interested in upgrading my PC, but I'm worried about my case and the graphics card working. It's a big case, I know I will have enough spac...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2016 by
xpcman
Results 4951 - 5000 out of a total of 33,785