The discussions

Key board types wrong letters

I am trying to type a password into my Acer laptop and the keyboard types random letters as opposed to the letters I typed in. I cannot get past the ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Key board problem

my key board type random thing I.E. m=hm67 x=windows help site and on ward i need help now please

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Laptop no power

power supply yellow plug end snapped and sparked,now laptop{compaq c700} wont turn on at all.no blue light ring or anything,battery was charged when i...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Locked windows

Hi, I tried logging in to my Gateway laptop but was unsuccessful. Can you help me.

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Pc does not read a cd?

i have a windows 7 PC....when i insert a disc for songs and try to open it in CD Driver it says : please insert a disc into DVD Drive...please help......

5 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire v5 fails to boot up

Solved

My acer aspire v5 laptop regularly fails to boot up. Help!!

24 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2015 by
graeme

Hp laptop with window vista does not start

Solved

My windows vista on aHP laptop does not start and the error message is Bootmgre iis compressed. When asked to press ctrl,alt and delete to restart it...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
satish

Recover data from crashed drive no boot disk

Solved

Hello, The only post I found for a Crashed Hard Drive involved basically three methods: 1. Remove the drive and get the data off with another PC ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
wildchild1954

Dell laptop beeps once during start and does work after start

Hello, Recently, my laptop key '5' was not working and it would type automatically. Now when i start the laptop it beeps once and the windows scree...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Unlock a locked folder

I had installed FOLDER LOCK and put a password to a folder. But i can't open that folder and software has been vanished. what to do???

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop will not boot

Solved

Hello, I've recently opened my hp laptop to add additional ram to it. It worked perfectly afterward, but when i re-opened it to show my friend how...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
BrianGreen

Laptop screen going black

Solved

Hello, my laptop is asus. when it was on sudden my laptop scereen going black. then I rrstart it but it remain same. my laptop battery is not remove...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2015 by
Mehedi

Accidentally plugged headphones into asus laptop usb; won'turnon

Hello, Earlier today I had my Asus open and on the lockscreen. I attempted to plug in my headphones, but accidentally tried inserting them into the ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
Grecia Izaguirre.

Lenovo laptop won't turn on

Solved

I've got a lenovo laptop that won't turn on but I can still see the light battery indicator located at the side of the laptop I can't also hear the...

7 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
Optimum61

Windows has detected file system corruption on local disk (c: )

Today I was playing a game and my computer randomly shut off... ignoring it I tried playing again. This time alt-tabbing out of game it crash right af...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
ac3mark

Keyboard not typing

my keyboard works on one account but not the main one? The mouse works fine and the keyboard works on the login page but once logged in doesn't. C...

ac3mark

Dell latitude laptop black screen

I have a Dell Latitude laptop which stopped displaying anything but a black screen on start up and stay like that. I checked the display settings and ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Cpu switches on but computer does not boot up

Hello, Cant make my computer boot up...CPU is running but there is s nothing on the monitor...please tell me how to fix this problem at home.. ...

xpcman

How to solve power button problem

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80my acer aspire one d250 power button is not working. i have pressed power button for over 100 times but it d...

xpcman

Computer powers on but no output to display, and smetimes boots

Hello,I have an Hp pro 3500, its been a month since it had a problem of turning on and not displaying anything to screen, but sometimes after a few po...

xpcman

Pen drive not recognised

My pendrive is not show in my computer and after checking disk management it is not allow me to change its path and directory and show (No Media).So n...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
valbet

Help!!! my pc is dead

Help!! Today I switched on my PC, and when I turned the CPU switch on, all lights glowed and fans were running, but there was nothing in the monitor. ...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2015 by
Appuz

Hd-e1 external hard disc not showing

Hello, donot show the hd-e1 external hard disc Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.80

R2D2_WD  

Pen drive hp 4gb not showing data

Hello, My HP 4gb pen showing drive is not data. Actually I have 2 GB data stared in it.How can i save and open data? Configuration: Windows 7 /...

Computertech

My pc doesnot show cd/dvd drive..please anyone help me

Hello, dear my ps does not show cd/dve drive..now whwn i enter a cd in my disk it does not work..please help me...

Computertech

Laptop to tv connection

Hello, I have spent 2 days trying to get my gateway ne56r series laptop to work with my TCL television. The tv has 3 hdmi ports. I tried the connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2015 by
xpcman

Dell inspironn5050

Hello, my loptop is always restarting,. i'cant even go to the BIOS settings i think the hardware part is the problem., any HELP?? pls.,

xpcman

Keyboard keys not working

Hello, some of my asus x44l's keyboard keys are not working.. i tried cleaning and restarting but still it doesnt work... PLEASE HELP!!!!!! ...

xpcman

Hp1020plus

i want hp printer driver 1020plus

2 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2015 by
xpcman

After deleting registry value latop not booting up

Hello, I have problem with 1TB WD hard disk, it is not getting initialised or laptops are unable to read it. So I tried the below solution which I...

xpcman

Toshiba satellite t1850c trying to get past the command prompt

Hello, I have an old Toshiba Satellite and I'm trying to get past the command prompt but I don't know how to or what to tell my computer to do so ...

xpcman

No power at all

Hello, My Dell Inspiron is pretty old and has started breaking down. At first it wouldn't turn on at all and then it was fixed and I was told to onl...

xpcman

System not getting on.

Hello, i have sony CPU it will on on 1 moment and itself it getting off with in minut.but windows shows opening then automatically getting off. ...

xpcman

Dongone

Hello, Hello, my acer aspire ate my cd, don't think it was snapped in correctly, and now can't get it out, I can still play another cd but want the ...

xpcman

Translator

I would like to ask how to translate swedish language into english language in the laptop. :)

Rapstorm

Pendrive not detected

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 46.0.2490.80 my pendrive is not detect even no light is blinking on pendrive, not at all indicate on...

Boogieman_WD  

Pendrive folder is empty, how can see the folder

Hello, when i enter pendrive ,then i see having some space is use ,when open pendrive folder is empty, how can see the folder plese help me Con...

Boogieman_WD  

D drive says to format but does not format

Hello, Sir i have a sony vaio laptop i have 2 partitions - local disk c and d. But today when i tried to open d it said that u need to format th...

Boogieman_WD  

Factory resetting with a windows password.

Closed

Hello, I've bought an Acer laptop and I put a password on Windows start-up. Well I was medicated and forgot my password. Is there a way to rest ...

Ambucias

Pen drive showing error !

Dear Sir / Mam, I uploaded the document in my new pendrive (china), before that i scan with antivirus software.After upload i just open the folder....

Ambucias

Restarting of laptop

Hi This is zarrar ... Since I have shut down my laptop (dell inspiron i5) in a proper manner . and today morning when I am pressing power button a k...

Computertech

Pendrive detecting but not open

i have hp v210 16 gb pendrive .. its open on all others system expect my computer . it is showing in disk management also . but I can't do any actio...

11 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

No data is displaying in pen drive

Solved

I have saved a huge data in my 16 GB pen drive, but now when I insert it in my laptop, it is not showing any folder, where as in the property it is sh...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2015 by
Ambucias

Space bar and p key not working

Hi I'm typing this on my phone. Anyway my P key and space bar are not working on my Toshiba satellite laptop. Sticky keys is not on. Can someone p...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2015 by
jesssepticeye

Stuck on dell logo

Hello, I turn my computer on and the fan turns on normally, it loads the dell logo and beeps 1 time and then the fan shuts off and it's stuck on t...

xpcman

Montior show black screen

Hello, There is same problm. When i start my pc, CPU start bt monitor show black screen. . Then i try ur soluation . Puss power bottn for 1 mint...

xpcman

Enter key not working

Solved

hi I have a problem with my windows OS so I need to choose windows during booting but my enter key is not working. are there other alternatives?...

naakai

Pendrive shows shortcut

Hello, I m facing probm with my pendrive..space occupied bt doesnt shows my saving datas or files... only shows shortcuts images at my pc Con...

Ambucias

Local disc not showing up

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 38.0.2125.102 my local disc E had gone missing. I was trying to birn a cd and it asked me to format local d...

R2D2_WD  

Unreadable micro sd card

I have a Sandisk Micro SD card, my friend fell my phone and then suddenly my SD card says "Mount SD card" "Insert SD card". I tried to remove and put...

Boogieman_WD  
Results 9151 - 9200 out of a total of 33,784