The discussions

Remove write protection

Hello, i have an pen drive which could not formatting.when i try to format it the error comes.....The disk is write protected. plz tell me how can ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Ata hard disk is not detected

Hello, sir my ata hard disk is not detcted ?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Lenovo thinkpad will not start

Solved

I've got a Lenovo Thinkpad that will not start. Power seems ok as the light comes on. Computer will not start, no display or keyboard lights except F...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jan 2016 by
KY_WD  

Hardware problem

please sir say me what is the hardware solution?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Boot manager

Hello, my Gateway labtop turn on but the only option the I see is boot manegerr Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 46.0.2490.76

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

My laptop doesn't turn on

Hello, I turned off my laptop yesterday and when I came back an hour later, it didn't work but the power button is flashing, what do I do? Con...

ac3mark

My laptop will not start up

Hi, I recently got a new laptop, it is a Dell Inspiron 14 and when using it some things weren't working properly just like emails and if I tried to...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Dell inspiron 2320 won't turn on

Hello, My computer was on and running fine then I moved the places of the computer and then it wouldn't turn on and as I was trying to turn it bac...

Ambucias

Some particular keys are not working

Hello, In my case, only some keys are not working(eg : space, N, B) other keys are working fine. Also, unexpected characters are getting typed whe...

xpcman

Sd card laptop can't read the photos

Solved

Hello, I have a problem about my SD CARD 'kingmax' 4GB, my laptop can't read the photos when I connect it to my laptop it only shows one file and i...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
gueyebamba2

Toshiba satellite randomly started turning off by itself

Hello my name is alex, My toshiba laptop has been acting very strange the past week. 1) it just randomly started turning off by itself. 2) im alwa...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
gueyebamba2

Not working the pendrive

Hello, for me its still not working.though i change the name of the drive,i m not able to change the volume name the error comes as volume label i...

R2D2_WD  

Complaint about keyboard

Hello, I have sony vaio E series laptop .. when i opened my lap im not able to type my password because the keyboard keys are not working.. Only le...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
BrianGreen

Wd elements hdd - corrupted and unreadable

Hello, I have a WD elements of which I tried to open it when the system prompted me with the following words: "H: is not accessible. The file ...

R2D2_WD  

How to start new acer laptop

i have a new acer laptop i want to know how can i start it

BrianGreen

Continue beeping no display dell laptop

Hello, I am atul Sharma. My laptop was off from 1 Month after that I started my laptop then my laptop does not start and beep come continue from...

12 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2016 by
gueyebamba2

Continue restarting my loptop

Hello, i like to us help from you about my laptop because its always restarting then only the acer logo are coming and then restart again..pls he...

gueyebamba2

Updating to windows 10 audio does not work

Hello, After updating to windows 10,my audio does not work.I checked the drivers since i have two audio cards.One on the motherboard The other on a...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
ac3mark

Laptop is not turning on(lenovo)

I just put my laptop into sleep mode for like an hour and when I tried to turn it on later nothing happens. I have even tried to charge it and it does...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Keyboard keys not working

Some of the keys on the left side of the keyboard on my laptop are not working, i.e. s,z,q and maybe others. I had this problem the day before, but i...

Ambucias

Compaq x1000

hello my name is Steven, I have been given a Compaq x1000. it will power up and the power light, battery light & wifi light all light up. the cd st...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Sd card refuses to work

Solved

Can anyone out there help me with this problem? I have a 2GB SD Card that doesn't work on any device and it nearly crashes my computer. Can you plea...

KY_WD  

Laptop g580 not booting

am making a request that if at all there is some one who can help me to fix a Lenovo G580 laptop which packed after playing music, it all started when...

KY_WD  

Disk full by error

Hello: Not sure where to begin. I completely filled up my C drive which is 111 gb's with steam and it's corresponding games. In an effort to free...

KY_WD  

Keyboard has just stopped working

Hi i do not know a lot about computers and keyboards i got a 7 inch black android 4.1 netbook/notebook and for some reason the keyboard has just stopp...

Helensymes20

Dell laptop showing black screen

I have dell studio 1555 modal laptop. Last few months i am facing below issue. When i switch on Laptop, i am getting black screen but laptop is wo...

gueyebamba2

Cant open the external hard disc

Hello, i have a seagate external hard disc with very important folders. as i connected it to the laptop, it keeps saying format the disc and i canno...

4 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Laptop displays black screen

Why my laptop displays black screen all the time ? how can I fix this ?

Ambucias

Laptop esc key and ctrl key button won't function

My laptop esc key and ctrl key button wont function..any suggestions sir..

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2016 by
ramamoorth1

Seagate external hard drive isn't doing a thing.

Hi, I own a Seagate external hard drive which has worked for many, many years. In recent months though, when I try to plug it into the usb it shows u...

xpcman

Write protection on sd card

how to remove the write protection on SD card or flash drive?

Ambucias

Help, boot on delay problem

wen i turn on the power botton of my of my computer, it displays with a white screan and delays for about 30 minutes before it starts functioning. wha...

Ambucias

File not found for encrypted file.

Hi, I Had a External Seagate 1 Tb hard disk, in which i had a 450GB encrypted data using folder locker 7, yesterday, i sees that there is no folder of...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Wd elements external hd not responding

I discovered my HD (WD elements 1tb external) in my bag and its lid was a bit open I pressed it back in place and connected it to the laptop The li...

R2D2_WD  

Cd-dvd drive get detected but dvd didn't get read

Hello, My laptop is asus and recently i can't able to read/write any of the cd-dvd disk in my laptop. I didn't use the drive for some months, so i ...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2016 by
Computertech

Dell 15 inspiron will not boot from hard drive

Laptop will not boot from hard drive when it does boot it says hard drive corrupt you can rebuild the MBRDRIVE BUT NOT THE DRIVES ? No files found. Ca...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2016 by
RGB

Volume does not contain a recognized file system

I lost my USB files and tried to recover it using the ATTRIB -S -H*.*/S/D I got this reply. "The volume does not contain a recognized file system. ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Screen remains black

Hey, yesterday we've been playing some Counter-Strike as per usual. We stopped at 3AM, I've turn off the computer and went to sleep. Just to remind, ...

Ambucias

Audio problem

Um......I mistakenly deleted my laptop audio by mistake and I noticed that I did later on. So, I tried downloading the audio that was initially on my ...

Ambucias

My lenovo g40-30 won't turn on.

I've tried all the methods but nothing is happening,could it be a motherboard problem or what?please help There's no battery light nor charger ligh...

xpcman

My sony vio laptop 0 key working as dot symbol plz help me

Hi iiii plz help me my Sony vio laptop' 0 ' key working as dot symbol plz help me.

soumya1

Computer starts, but won't boot

Can someone please help? I have made myself my very own pc lately, but i have got a problem with it. The computer starts when i press the power butt...

6 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2016 by
gueyebamba2

Format write protected pendrive

My device is write protected. I want to format write protected. Please tell me how to do this?

Ambucias

Files are hidden? windows 10 cant read my files?

Hi I updated to windows 10 about a month a go and its all been fine. I did a clean install of the C: drive and left the my other one alone, its my mai...

gueyebamba2

Can't boot from cd to upgrade windows but it will play music cds

I have a Acer Aspire 5000 laptop and I can't upgrade from Win XP to Win 7. When I try I the cd light is on and I can hear the cd making noise like it ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
gueyebamba2

Usb hard disk

Hello, One day I used my USB hard disk on MAC PC and I backup the hard disk. Then my hard disk does not work on Windows PC.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Samsung g3 station would not autostart

Solved

Hello, I have the same problem. Mine is even worse because I have my backup files on it. It worked for sometime and stopped. It started flashing o...

15 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
Gavinson

Hp envy won't start "boot device not found...."

Hi, can anyone out there help, please? I have an HP Envy Touchsmart 15 Notebook, which my two teenage children use, primarily for games, YouTube etc. ...

5 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
BrianGreen

Hdd on sata 2 undetected by os

Solved

Hello, I bought a new 1Tb HDD and the BIOS detects it, but the computer management doesn't scan it. I've tried different SATA port and wire, nothi...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
Guillaume

Black screen display

My Toshiba Satellite M840 went black screen when playing game and charging I can hear the sound but i cant move my character or do anything But if i...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias
Results 8501 - 8550 out of a total of 33,786