The discussions

How to type @

Closed

Hello, pls inform me how to type @ in my acer laptop Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

Last reply on 24 Feb 2016 by
ac3mark

My space bar is on consistently

Hello, My spacebar is always on, i can't type without holding delete and was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Start up problems with my acer aspire laptop

My Acer Aspire won't startup. When i press the switch, the switch light, lights up for a few seconds then goes off but nothing happens on the screen. ...

Computertech

Toshiba laptop running on windows 8 starts with dos prompt

Hi I have a Toshiba laptop ,when ever i switch on the PC the system does not boot instead it goes to DOS prompt ,i give f10 and "Enter" the system res...

R2D2_WD  

3 long beeps and 2 short beeps

Hello, My Acer Laptop make 3 long beeps and than 2 short beeps. I can listen that the fan is still working but the screen is black. I removed the ...

R2D2_WD  

Help to boot

Hi.its naghme I have a Sony VAIO svf1521dcxw laptop.When i setting up a win server2008r2٬ it didnt work. And I try to Chang it to windows 10 but I c...

R2D2_WD  

Toshiba laptop

I mean I would like to rate this 5 but it just that I wish that it could download in this laptop called Toshiba cuz I need to make a good quality of v...

Computertech

Laptop hp

Hello, The keyboard and the buttons are on because they have light but the screen isn't marking on. What might be the problem? Thanks. Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Aspire one nightmare

Hello, I have an Aspire One notebook that I think is possessed. Nothing happened to it that I know of. When I turn the power on this is the scre...

xpcman

Sandisk cruzer pendrive 8gb remove write protection

Hello, i have windows xp pc , I want to remove write protection on my sandisk flash drive 8gb pendrive, i am trying "CMD" formula but there have no...

Boogieman_WD  

I cant open my pendrive

Solved

Hello, Hi, I asking for help... My USB is not accessible and when I try to format it said, "windows cant complete the format" Thank you Conf...

dannyds

System setup utility shows hdd/ssd none

This is on a Toshiba Satellite C655-S5503 laptop. Was working on the internet and it got frozen. I hit Ctrl/Alt/Del and could not get the laptop to re...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

D-sub

the computer is on & it is black ,when I turn computer off & on ,it says D-SUB then it goes black & can't do anything because it's black

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
Computertech

Laptop cant be turned on

Hi guys. So i tried to turn my laptop on but nth comes on. The ac is plugged in but i have removed the battery. Basically my laptop's charging ind...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
benlimwz

Acer turns on for a second then shows black screen!

Solved

Hello, when I turn on my Acer it starts loading but then shows a black screen! When my laptop was working I was using a virus remover because I had...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
Swirlz

Sd card not accessible in pc

i have used my sd card in WIFI device (as card reader), from that movement my sd card not working in PC. when i plug it in PC, a msg for format comes ...

Ambucias

Specifi keys not working on brand new hp laptop

Hello, I have a problem with my brand new hp laptop where these keys are not reponding : Caps lock - B - N - 7 - F8 - F12 These keys were w...

xpcman

How to unhide the files in flashdisk

not all my files is hidden the problem is only one files is hidden i use cmd and i unhide it already but still didn't appear.. another ways to unhide ...

R2D2_WD  

My dell pc is stuck on the logo page

I bought a used scanner and uploaded the drivers, from the manufacturer's site. I rebooted my computer, and now it is stuck on the Dell logo page. I...

R2D2_WD  

Sony pen drive 16 gb not detected

Hello, sir my pen drive is not detect any pc show the following messege .ple.insert a disk into removable disk Configuration: iPhone / Safar...

R2D2_WD  

How to remove write protection

Hello, My pendrive ( Transcend 8 GB) is write protected. So I can't format it . How to remove write protection?

R2D2_WD  

Acer won't boot up

Hello, So my Acer laptop won't boot up.it goes to the Acer loading screen then says *your PC ran into some problems just gathering error info* go ba...

R2D2_WD  

Folder hidden from my hard drive

Hello, please help me see my files on my external hard drive. There is a specific folder on the drive that might be hidden. There are several files an...

R2D2_WD  

Keyboard

Hello am using windows 7.. My keyboard got locked

Computertech

Black screen.....still :(

Solved

Hello, I have tried your fix but mines still black. The fan is working and so are the lights I just still have a black screen. I really need my PC...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2016 by
dannyds

Problem in restart

Hello, My name is srikanth and i am using acer laptop with windows 10. And it is little bit slower so i found some settings in youtube and i change...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

No signal to monitor

Hello, After I boot my computer and no signal to monitor and only hear many "bee" sound, can anyone help me solving the problem Thanks! ...

Ambucias

Left and up arrows stopped working

Hello, All of a sudden, my left and up arrows don't work. I didn't spill anything on them or anything like that. They just stopped working. I trie...

Ambucias

Marvo k282 gaming

so i bought new keyboard 6 days ago name marvo k282 gaming.it was work fine until today i wake up and saw my keyboard is weird num lock dont work when...

Ambucias

Desktop problem inserting p's in all fields

Solved

Hello, My desktop seems to have a virus. I am running Windows 10. When trying to sign in the box fills with p's. After many tries I am able to get ...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Dan

Aspire v5 won't start.

Hello, my aspire v5 won't start. flashing to start screen and then back to blank screen Configuration: Mac OS X (10.9.5) / Safari 9.0.1

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

My dell inspiron n5010 display not working .. help me to fix it

Hello, sir this is ramakrishna i have some problem with my dell inspiron n5010 laptop . when i power on my laptop display remains blank i could't g...

Ambucias

Remove virus from sd card by windows desktop

Hello, I Want to scan sd card through online by windows desktop computer. how I will do it? please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 4...

Ambucias

My computer was blank and i closed the lid hoping it will go into sleep mode, bu

My computer was blank and i closed the lid hoping it will go into sleep mode, but when i opened the lid it was still on and blank, so tried shuting it...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Spacebar isn't working. how to fix?

Solved

Please help my friends space-bar doesn't work and he has to use the annoying on screen keyboard. Also when he hits space on a page where it scrolls do...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Sim

hello, when i open my laptop batery i saw the sim input.so i just want to know what it actual used

xpcman

The disk drive is stuck on my dell dimension

Solved

Hello, On my Dell Dimension 9100, the disk drive (the thing that reads DVD's and CD-ROMS) is stuck. It will not open no matter what I do. The light...

6 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
KoalaWithAComputer

Samsung g3 station hx-du010ec software for windows

Hello, Where can I get updated software for my Samsung G3 Station HX-DU010EC to run it on Windows 10? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 46.0.2486...

xpcman

Keyboard for @ comes up as " on the asus x553m

Hello, The keyboard for @ comes up as " on the Asus X553M Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

xpcman

Starting problem

Hello, my sony viao model svf152c1ww while starting it shows me the viao sign and then tell that my pc ran into problem and tell to restart.And when...

Xohair

Hp elitebook p8440 keyboard and touchpad is working very slow

Hello, my laptop (HP Elitebook 8440p) keyboard and touch pad is working very very slow even after 3 seconds and etc.. how to solve this problem?? ...

Ambucias

Lenovo ideapad s510p touch will start up but i can't do anything

Hello, So I'm not a very tech savvy person, but my Lenovo was running fine then I went on to type a paper and it started acting strange. I can tur...

BrianGreen

Pen drive no song is played.

Happy to be part of this community... Have a problem with my Pen drive.. Have loaded few songs in that. When I inserted in my PC ..all the files are s...

Ambucias

Extract problem

Hello, when i open autocad file then it gives extract problem Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.116

muhammad rafique

Usb and memory card security tag

Hello, when i try to read these i get a message saying i dont have permission to access these, it says to continue i have to use the security tag. ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Feb 2016 by
indie

Password issues

Hello, Ok I'm working with a Toshiba laptop running Windows 8.1 ... when I turn on the power button there a bright blue box and it says Enter Pass...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
Ambucias

Hidden system folders visible

Solved

Hello, I'm facing with sth strange here,and as always it's annoying.it's sth that makes the hidden system folders visible,I go to my external hard a...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Feb 2016 by
Hyper

My account

Hello, How can I edit the user name? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0.2564.109

dannyds

Toshiba laptop mouse is frozen

Hello, my computer is not a touchscreen and my mouse is frozen I've tried everything sometimes when I did do some of the answers it moved for a second...

KY_WD  

Folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not

Hello, me any file and folder copy from pendrive and micro sd card not copy file and folder here message,( you'll need to provide administrator perm...

KY_WD  
Results 8051 - 8100 out of a total of 33,783