Hardware Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 11601 - 11650 of about 48,700
  • the " key it makes the @ symbol Closed

Hello, My keyboard is having a strange problem. I'm running windows 10 and have a Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Keyboard. My problem is when...

SamS | Keyboard | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Getting " no video signal " while restarting Closed

Hi guys i'm getting no video signal msg just when i restart the system it bips and the fans are working and the keyboard lights turns on b...

bri16 | Monitor | Latest reply: BrianGreen Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • how to install printer 2400 All-In one Closed

Please tell me how to install my printer

• permission to run "hp usb disk storage format Closed

Excuse I need A permission to run "hp usb disk storage format" program please

• F drive unable to open Closed

Hi dear F drive is inable to open in my external drive. The other g drive is safe n ok. Plase help. Thanks Asn4706

asn4706 | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Urgent auto clicking mouse Closed

Hello, I work at a sales job where we get leads over the internet and have to click on them with our mouse in order to get it. it very competitive and...

smitts | Hardware | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • monitor shows no signal Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my desktop pc. As i turn the pc on, the lights are blinking,fans running, but monitor shows no signal. I tried to cha...

leelachandrika | Monitor | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • Autocad Closed

I have been given a CD with drawings from auto cad 14. I am trying to open the disk on my old compaq presario with the program Autocad 14 and it is n...

Bartlett | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • laptop screen not displaying every time it powers on Closed

I have a levono G555 laptop that I got from a friend totally compact except for a hard drive and when I turn it on everything comes on the DVD drive i...

ltneff | Laptop | Latest reply: jack4rall Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Keyboard will not type Closed

Hello, I have not been able to use the keyboard since I bought it. Please help Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 47.0.2526.83

Jim rayy | Keyboard | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • My WD Passport 0730 is showing up a CD Drive H: Closed

My WD Passport 0730 is showing up a CD Drive H: after clicking on it it give me H;\ drive is not accessible. The request could not be performed becau...

mumbaivikings | Hardware | Latest reply: BrianGreen Dec 10, 2015
    3 replies
  • Laptop powered on, but screen black - Dell XPS Closed

Hello, My Dell XPS laptop powers on (blue lights come on & makes noises), but the screen is black. I have tried shutting down, unplugging, remo...

Skiturtles | Laptop | Latest reply: ltneff Dec 10, 2015
    2 replies
  • laptop screen black Closed

Hello, hi. was reading something this morning on the reader, when an arrow came on the left bottom corner i clicked on it before reading it fully( i...

ELis | Laptop | Latest reply: KY_WD Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • power button blinking Closed

Hello, Hi, my wipro lap when the power button on then the near blue light is blinking not continue and also lap not working, wat I'll do...? Co...

SS | Laptop | Latest reply: KY_WD Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • HP laptop will not come on Closed

Hello, 2 week old laptop, the battery is good and so is the adapter. We did the hard restart already. I'm a photographer and all my files are on t...

Kg | Laptop | Latest reply: KY_WD Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • Windows cant format disk drive G Closed

Hey, my pendrive got wet and I plugged it in my laptop it was running fine, copied some movies in it and after I was was done watching my laptop asked...

• Pen drive problem Closed

Hello, when i attach pen drive to my home pc it does not connected,but when same pen drive attach to my office pc it is connect n work properly. O...

• toshiba satelite L\45 wont boot Closed

Hello, my laptop toshiba satelite L45 after preelssing the boot button, automatically goes to the bois setup utility...have tried removing the Ram, hd...

franky | Laptop | Latest reply: Boogieman_WD Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • kingston dt101 g2 8gb pen drive not formating Solved/Closed

kingston dt101 g2 8gb pen drive not formating.when I format my pendrive then show 'window was unable to complete the format. please help me because my...

• My laptop doesn't recognize anything I plug in Solved/Closed

I have a ROG G771JW and I usually swap between speakers and headset (speakers for music, headset for cs:go) and today I plugged in my speakers and no ...

cristiLion | Laptop | Latest reply: Boogieman_WD Dec 10, 2015
    1 reply
  • USB Drive 0 Bytes problem Closed

I got a 128gb pendrive and formatted it before using it. After that it said it is safe for me to eject it. When I tried to use it again it asked me to...

• Sony Vaio Windows8 wont turn on. Closed

Hello, My laptop wont turn on. and. Im charging almost an Hour.im trying the upside down thingy. and no luck is happening. Please help. :'(

trixie | Laptop | Latest reply: BrianGreen Dec 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • computer keeps restarting Closed

my computer keeps restarting. it was fine when I was using it last night. but then this morning it wouldn't connect to my wifi no matter what. I tried...

computerprobs | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • keyboard not detected Closed

Hello, Please help me out of the problem. My keyboard has just stopped working, I can't remember the combination keys that I pressed. Hence my key...

Agicomtech. | Keyboard | Latest reply: BrianGreen Dec 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Toshiba HDD password Closed

Evening All: I'm helping a friend TRY to get his TOSHIBA PORTEGE R100 up and running. First, and foremost, I need to know how to erase/override/...

69Rixter | Hard Drive/SSD | Latest reply: 69Rixter Dec 9, 2015
    4 replies
  • how long do I burn a disk Closed

how long do I burn a dics

nhannguyen | Hardware | Latest reply: kieferschild Dec 9, 2015
    4 replies
  • Goofy problem with my laptop Closed

I have an Inspiron 14R laptop. Lately it has occasionally doing this thing where it has a vertical line of circles on the left hand side of the scree...

lynndee | Laptop | Latest reply: lynndee Dec 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • no display in monitor but cpu runs Closed

i have a hcl desktop that a old one i put it in my attic so its not on for a long time now i tried to switch it on the CPU runs but the monitor stays ...

alonewolf1230 | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 9, 2015
    3 replies
  • my dell inspiron 15 does not go to windows Closed

Morning, please my dell inspiron 15, 3000 series does not go to windows; when I swith it on, dell appears and then a message (just a moment) appears...

sarah | Laptop | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • right speaker stopped working . Closed

I was using a pair of Logitech speakers . I upgraded it to a Samsung 2.1 speaker . From that , My right speaker functionality is broken . I tried both...

manojdinakaran | Hardware | Latest reply: manojdinakaran Dec 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • cpu not booting Closed

Hello, My intel P4 pc is not booting but processor fan & everything is running properly,& one more thing when I going to turn on my PC on that time...

raj | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: Computertech Dec 9, 2015
    5 replies
  • reinitialization of the default password of my dell inspiron 15 Closed

Please how to reinitialize the defauld password. the computer asked for a flash. I connected it but it says that the disk is not a password reset dis...

sarah2108 | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Speaker re-set issues Closed

Hello, I'm having trouble with speaker continuity. Every time I pause music, or the computer goes to sleep, when I start the music again (or any ot...

JoDo | Monitor | Latest reply: JoDo Dec 9, 2015
    0 replies
  • Toshiba laptop doesn't turn on, powers up then goes off again Closed

Have a Toshiba l50-b-1n8 laptop, which is rightly doing my crust in, for some reason just decided to not power up, used nigt before no problems, using...

Markp.ni | Hardware | Latest reply: lisapeter Dec 9, 2015
    1 reply
  • Down and left arrow keys don't work Closed

I have a windows 8 touch screen acer laptop and for some unknown reason the down and left arrow keys don't work. I can't figure out why either. I've t...

J.S. Walker | Laptop | Latest reply: J.S. Walker Dec 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • computer new build need help Closed

When I power up the computer there are no beeps, the monitor is blank, and no fans are running. The motherboard is lit up, the graphics card is lit u...

Amiikayla | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: BrianGreen Dec 8, 2015
    4 replies
  • Need to scan document as text Closed

Hi All, I have a HP LJ300-400 color MFP M375-M475 PCL 6 and I need to scan a document as text. I have multiple pages and have to type the data from...

• 3 buttons not working in keyboard Closed

Hi, In my laptop 3 buttons not working can u pls help me to solve like how to remove dismantle and clean

senthil | Laptop | Latest reply: Ambucias Dec 8, 2015
    2 replies
  • Dell laptop refused to start after attempting to update bios Closed

hello, recently I tried to update my drivers and I was prompted to update bios, when I ran the setup my pc froze removed the battery turned it on it c...

kartlevi | BIOS | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Graphics problem Closed

Have Gateway - DX4200-09, Windows 10 Home , AMD Phenom 9750 Quad-Core Processor, and ATI Radeon HD 3200 Integrated Graphics. The HDMI port does not wo...

jrazsi | Monitor | Latest reply: jrazsi Dec 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • My CPU turns off spontaneously. Solved/Closed

When I turn on my CPU it gives a light which indicates that it is turned on but after 2 or 3 seconds it turns off.

Shivam2000 | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: Shivam2000 Dec 8, 2015
    2 replies
  • CPU fan not spinning Closed

Hello, So last night I was playing gta v and everything was fine I turned my computer off got in shower and the came back and tried to turn my com...

Proph | Hardware | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Dec 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • pc does not boot Closed

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Chromhe 36.0.1985.135 Sir pc does not boot but cooling fan and ram is running properly. How to resolve the p...

rk | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: R2D2_WD Dec 8, 2015
    1 reply
  • Starts Loading Windows, Then Loses Signal Closed

Hello, I was recently uninstalling programs off my pc and seem to have accidentally uninstalled a program that is keeping a signal form my PC to the...

Bryanhb126 | CPU/Desktop | Latest reply: Bryanhb126 Dec 8, 2015
    0 replies
  • Montior says no dvi signal and vga signal Closed

Hello, I have tried everything and checked everything expect changing the resolution on the montior but i can't get to the settings to change it. ...

Charisma | Monitor | Latest reply: Charisma Dec 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • headphones don't work on Asus laptop Closed

my headphones wont work when i plug them into my asus laptop ive went into the control panel and went to sound and devices and it doesnt even show up ...

boog | Laptop | Latest reply: boog Dec 7, 2015
    0 replies
  • dvd rom wont read dvd Closed

Hello, hi my dvd rom isnt reading dvds its asus latptop and on dvd rom its written dvd multi recorder Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0...

kin | Laptop | Latest reply: ac3mark Dec 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • Laptop won't start after blue screen crash. Screen wont turn on. Closed

Hello, I have HP G60 and few days back while I was watching a movie, suddenly a blue screen error occurred and after that my laptop went off. Then,...

stuggard1795 | Laptop | Latest reply: samsang lap Dec 7, 2015
    7 replies
  • My key board writes wrong things Closed

Hello, My keyboard writes wrong character ( ex: when i press on number 3 it writes +369 & j writes yuj7m )

Omar diab | Keyboard | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 7, 2015
    1 reply
  • F drive unable to open Closed

Hello, I tried all options but the problem persist.but g drive is OK n all files are safe. Please help. Thanks Abd Configuration: iPhone / Ch...