The discussions

Sony walkman not turning on, not charging

Hello, My Sony Walkman NWZ-B125F is not turning on and it is not getting charged. A few days before it was not responding orders. Ple...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Replacing the battery on your motherboard

Solved

Hello, Guys sometimes it something as easy as replacing the battery on your motherboard. If the battery is low on juice it will not send out the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
brianwhitt77

My ipod 6th generation has white screen!!!!!!

Closed

Hello, My touch screen Ipod 6th generation has a white screen that doesn't want to go away I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING I held my home button down ...

brianwhitt77

Why my hp laptop starts when it wants

Hello, my laptop is going crazy guys.it starts only when it wants. Problem: no power on. no lights. ...

brianwhitt77

Failed to get display in the monitor

Hello, Can you please guide me in some directions? When I press the on button, my computer power light comes on, the fan inside runs, but the monitor...

jack4rall

Pc stucks at detecting ide drives

Hello, my computer alwayz stucks at detecting ide drives ...... it normally used to remove my hd connection and put it back and some times use...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
torress

My pci device and sound does not work

Hello, I re-install my laptop (Emachines D725) with windows XP service pack 2.But My sound and PCI device is not working. I think my sound is not ...

m.jaipal

Over heatting problem

Hello, My laptop is Toshiba Satellite L550-10N and it gets very hot while am working some times it will switched off by itself. what is the problem?...

6 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
Aud21

Pc not booting through cd rom

Hello, I checked all bios settings, also I selected cd rom for booting. But still when I trying to pc boot from cd it is stuck on "boot from cd" w...

m.jaipal

Hp dv6000 webcam driver

Hello, please i need HP Pavilion dv6000 webcam driver Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Connect projector to computer

Hello, Can you help please. I have a Compaq Presario CQ70 laptop PC running Vista which I wish to connect to a Sharp XV-PN300 LCD projector in ord...

xpcman

Wd my passport 500gb external doesn't show up

I have a similar problem. I have a Western Digital My Passport 500GB External and one day it just up and didn't load files. I've had problems with my ...

xpcman

Kareems solution for no signal on monitor

Hello, His solution worked for me but was wanting to know why did his solution work? Please explain thank you. Configuration: Windows 7 / Inte...

9 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Dell latitude d505 reset bios password

Solved

Hello, Help me service tag 7J9TF1J THANKS Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

pcsces

Acer aspire one aod150 black screen

Hello, My netbook has the Black Screen. I have read the suggestions for fixing the problem on this forum and I wonder if the fix will work on my AO...

bionik

Changing from a 8600gt to a radeon 5770 hd

Okay, this is probably not suprising to people, but I've broken my computer again. I was trying to upgrade from the 8600gt to the Radeon 5770. B...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2011 by
kieferschild

External display question

Hello, Thanks in advance for any help. My problem is I recently bought an HDMI cable to connect my HP pavilion dv6700 to my hdtv (lg). Everythin...

jack4rall

Dvd drive vanished, need help please.

Solved

Hello, I am having a bit of bother with my DVD drive. A few months ago, it just disappeared, and I haven't been able to use it since. I have tried ma...

11 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
Cranky Andy

My computer screen is black!

Hello, I saw a video on Youtube how to upgrade my 1gb RAM into 2gb Now I wanted to upgrade mine so I can play sims 3 and When I saw there was a com...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Power led blinking, no signal!

Solved

Hello, I an encountering some problems with my gaming computer. Last night, i was playing BattleField Bad Company 2 on the pc and i saw that it wa...

Aud21

Keyboard problems

Hello there, same thing happened im my emachines laptop. it's acer's company laptop. when i type any keys in the laptop it appears numeric in place of...

johnmathew395

Headphone jack working but no speaker doesnot

Hello, i have a HP pavilion dv1000 laptop with windows 7 installed. I installed all the drivers and working well. Sound driver installed. Iam h...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
Red

I lost my epson disk to work with my computer what do i do

Hello, hi i lost my disk for my epson nx415 what do i do Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

Dvd disappeared

Solved

Hi, I had recently restored my Vista 32 Home premium system after crash and I have noticed, that my dvd drive disappeared. I have allready tried t...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Acer laptop can't get question mark to work

Solved

Hello, I have tried the ''alt, shift, both shift keys, alt car key, cap locks'' I can't find how to get the question mark I get É,é,' Configura...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
jp

Pen drive format software

Hello, my pen drive is 4GP HPv165wUSB device. I can try to formet in all ways (FAT,FAT32,NTFS and download some formatting tools). But it could not ...

bionik

Laptop keyboard acting strange

Hello,im mike and i have an ASUS Notebook K40ID/K50ID Series, windows 7. And a couple of days ago i noticed that some of the keys on the built in ke...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Mar 2011 by
Mike

Ipod stuck on black screen

Hello, my ipod was restored in dfu mode but after restoring it wont turn on its on the black screen stuck can anyone please help me Configurat...

11 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Hp pavilion dv9000 shows black screen

Hello, my hp pavilion dv9000 shows a black screen when i turn it on the blue lights on the keyboard light up like normal except the light where yo...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Keyboard dosent work

HI mine is a hp laptop and some of my my keys dosent work;.a,s,d,f,j,k,l and 123456789 dosent work please help me

bionik

I pod wont charge or turn on.

Hello, My Ipod touch 4 fell in water so we put it in rice to absorbe the water and after that I charged it and it charged fine but now when I try ...

bionik

Fe of my key on the keybord don't ork

Hello, I have a problem with my keyboard. The letters [w, a, s, & z] are NOT working. I have to use the online screen keyboard to type the letters in...

bionik

I cant open anything...

Hello, i have a sony vaio, when i turn on my computer it goes directly to a black screen and all u can see is the mouse... i managed to go on the int...

Ambucias

Hard disk partition

Hello, i have a harddisk for 80gb, with 4 drives of 20gb each. Now i want to merge two drives ie "c" and "d" drive for a 40 gbp partition rest all...

xpcman

4 gb sony pen drive

Hello, I am facing a problem while formatting the pen drive as shoeing an error no window is displaying a content

xpcman

Window getting stuck on boot

Hello, here is my problem its core 2 duo sony vaio laptop when loading the windows getting struck. idont know why is that? i changed every ha...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
bionik

My laptop wont turn on.

Hello, when you try to turn on the laptop it wont do anything i have figured out that if you plug it to its charger the light on the side turn...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2011 by
bionik

How to repair on/off switch acer aspire one

Hello, My Acer aspire1 notebook will not ON when the on/off switch is press . Is it because of the hardware - the button - or some viruses have a...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Magicjack problem

Solved

Greetings all, I'm using Magicjack for about 3 months, then I formatted my computer because it had some problems. I tried to reinstall the Magicjac...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
TweekPC

Laptop shows nothing wen turned on

Hello, My laptop displays nothing when switched on. Only the num lock and caps lock keys are blinking every four seconds. When switching it o...

Ambucias

Mouse and keyboard solution

Hello, i am having energy computer or energy motherboard, the keyboard and the mouse are not working. when i on the machine it beeps continuou...

pcsces

Lg dvd writer

Hello, My newly bought IDE LG DVD writer does not get detected during the boot up time . but after bootong when we get into the operating system it ...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
Anil Kumar

Innovative technology usb turntable

Hello, So far so good!! duh...I cant find my manual in English, therefore I forgot hoe to finalize the cd before removing. It seems as though I didn...

pcsces

Toshiba why wont my laptop turn on

i tried this trick "*Take out the battery, *Remove main supply, *Hold power button down for 30 secs, *Put only power supply in, do not put...

13 replies Last reply on 25 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

No sound system installed on windows..?

Hello, Okay, So I have a Windows Vista, and I've tried the reinstalling the device, restarting my computer, checking to see if it's not installed...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Toshiba satellite l350-145 web cam driver on

Hello, i am looking for driver for toshiba satellite L350-145 for web cam application. help please thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

pcsces

Zen mp3 player not turning on

my zen mp3 player is not turning on? what to do to get it on, any help is warmly welcomed.

3 replies Last reply on 24 Mar 2011 by
liverpool

Power failure

Hello, My Asus F%RL works fine but suddenly without warning loses power and can immediately be ebooted without any problems.I emoved the batery and ...

shootingfish

Install my lexmark 2600 without software

Hello, I am trying to install my lexmark 2600 without software. Can you please help me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16

pcsces

My mic doesnt work :(

hi ! i have a asus labtop and my mic doesnt work! i can hear when im webcaming with friends but they cant hear me. i tried everything ! trying to set ...

Ambucias
Results 21351 - 21400 out of a total of 33,786