The discussions

Cannot get flashdrive to work

Hello, I cannot get my flashdrive to work at all. I was using it the other day just as normal when it suddenly gave out on me. Now, even though I pu...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2012 by
WriterDesire

Laptop shuts down by itself

Hello, My laptop shuts down by itself for some reason. I have had it for 3 years. It shuts down everytime I'm either watching a video or listeni...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop blank screen.

Hello, My laptop has been suffering a lot of issues. It started back on Patch Tuesday on Tuesday, April 10th 2012. During the BIOS update, the lapt...

8 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2012 by
Silent

Computer wont recognize usb's

Hello, and thanks again My other computer is a Gateway GT5654, It has a tower and I'm not sure how old it is. But, for a while now it hasn't recogniz...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

My cat sat on my keyboard!

Solved

Hello, My cat sat on my keyboard. I already had tabs open and I was on facebook then when I clicked on something it opened it in a new tab. Then...

Chloe

No signal in the monitor

I'm having a problem getting my computer to work, the power supply died awhile back on it and i just got a new one, i plug it in and the fans start up...

painking

Aspireone d255 total black-out

Hello, My notebook is in total black-out, no pictures, no nothing at all. But the power is on, in blue color.The last thing i did was shutdown my...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
painking

Flashing orange lock icon on belkin n router

Closed

Hello, What does a flashing orange lock icon on a belkin n+ router mean?

7 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2012 by
Mryoubrian

Dell inspiron 1464 hard disk 500gb

Hello, my name is manish.i have purchase a new hard disk so plz tell me what is the cost of dell inspiron 1464 hard disk 500GB Mobile number rem...

sunjatan

Memory stick: unrecognised: data deleted?

Hello, wonder if anyone could help - apologies I am not that computer technical/literate. From my son's home PC, I downloaded a file of photos to a m...

venu619

Some sound but not others

Hello, I am using RealTek HD audio. One day my sound just suddenly stopped working from anything that was flash based. Also, I do not hear any syst...

venu619

Samsung write master tsstcorp 22x problem

Hello, my symsung writemasster tsstcorp 22x not read cd or dvd i had checked lot of cd and dvd same problem.drive green light close when insert ...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

How to recovery pen drive data?

Hello, How recover my pen drive data? please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 27 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Laptop won't reboot! says bootmgr is missing.

Closed

Hello, I have the Toshiba Satellite A130/A135 Series, running Windows Vista. I turned it on to see a black screen with words repeating trying to loa...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Faye

White screen of death

Hello, my ipod touch has a white screen and when i try holding the home and volume up button with the power buttn, it goes black, then white. please...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Files in usb drive are not opening

Hello, My files in SONY USB drive are not opening. even I scan the drive it displays there is no threats. Please send the solution to me. Confi...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Laptop does not start up anymore

Closed

Hello, I got a problem with my Asus Z53T, the Inverter Fly Cable was broken so I disassembled it. But when I want to start up the laptop now it do...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

My toshiba satellite

Hello, everyone, im running windows vista on my old satelitte toshiba, and some how along the line it wouldnt work, so i took the recovery disks out ...

xpcman

My laptop shuts without warning

Hello, I am having trouble with my dell laptop. It is shutting off without any warning. could you please help me.? I hope it will not crash, than...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
patches

Windowed secret

Hello, I was on youtube and I was watching a Hack for a game and I downloaded the link and it said, I have no 'Windowed Secret" then it created it a...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Apr 2012 by
GM Madman

Keyboard problem

Hello, When we have press the alphabets button but the response is numerical pls help

jack4rall

Vga to hdmi cable cant get a signal to tv?

Hello, i have just bought a VGA to HDMI cable to connect my dell notebook 1012 to my philips tv as my laptop only has a vga output and my tv only ...

jack4rall

My computer will not start properly!

Hello, My computer screen broke and I got a new screen so I had it replaced. Once the screen was replaced the computer would turn on and the win...

GM Madman

Need help acer aspire

Hello, Hello, i bought this Acer ASpire in december 2011. Everything worked fine on it until last week when i had a noise in my ventilator i op...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
dutyman

Hp pendrive

Hello, when i connect my pen drive to pc....it gets connected, when i go to my computer n try to open it....it shows please insert a drive...ple...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Unable to hear music through the earbuds

Closed

Hello, I have an ipod nano 3rd generation and I can hear music thru external speakers however when i use the earbuds i cannot hear anything and th...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Apr 2012 by
pcsces

Hp laptop hdmi no longer allowing closed lid

Solved

This was all setup and working correctly for the last 4 years. We left on vacation and when we came back found this issue. We can only use computer wi...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

My computer turns on and off

Hello, my computer still turns off and on and i cleaned with compressed air help me please??? Configuration: iPhone / Safari 7534.48.3

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Turned on laptop but have a blank screen

Hello, I turned on my laptop(HP CQ60-300EE) the other day,all associated lights came on except screen...have tried pressing power button without AC ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

My laptop turns on and off

Hello, This morning my laptop was turning off and on the fan is clean what can i do to fix it i tried the power drain help me please :( Conf...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Open my computer after that system recall

Hello, Dear Friends Please give good suggestion, when i open my computer ofter that system recall what is the problem. Configuration: Wi...

xpcman

Acer aspire 4752 went off while boot scan

Hello, My laptop acer aspire 4752 was on first time boot scan with recently downloaded Avast anti virus free version and in the middle of the scan...

xpcman

Junk laptop or not

Hello, I have a Pavilion LapTop Windows 7, I recentley lost everything meaning at first it was C:Temp/File, now its everything on the LapTop..I have a...

Ambucias

Problem with pendrive

i cannot format my pd. it says windows is unable to format you drive. plz help

pcsces

Enabling f keys on hp laptop

Hello, how do I enable my f keys on my hp laptop? it is an HP pavilion g series. Thanks! :) Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

pcsces

Laptop problem

Hello, hi my laptop shift + keys providing wrong output like if i type shift@= " shift"=@ shift\=# &many things like this please advice m...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Laptop keyboard problem

Hello, in my laptop left arrow key is not working... hey it is possible to replace keyboard in laptop. plz help me its my frd laptop and how much...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Hp g62 does not boot and with blank screen

Hello, I was using my laptop last year connected directly to the AC supplier without its battery and someone happened to pull out the charger and...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Connect to tv using hdmi to rca cable

Closed

Hello, i have a Sony bravia tv which does not have a HDMI bt my HP G6-1004tx has a HDMI out..is there any way to connect tv to the laptop..HDMI to...

pcsces

Toshibaa505 leds flash every 4 seconds

Closed

Hello, when powering up; with both battery and cord, or just either same thing happens all leds except hard drive and battery flash every four se...

pcsces

My laoptop doesnt get on

Hello, My HP G62 laptop doesnt turn on. i shut donw it last night properly and in the morning when i tried to turn on i cudnt... cn u pls help...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
Ambucias

Laptop issue

Hello, I have a problem in my laptop when i shake the loptop screen it show black. Please help to fine the problem.

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Enter button has broke

Hello, I have a acer laptop and the enter key doesn't work is there an alternative button I can use that thanks maggie Configuration: iPhone ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Insert removable message appears

i have a transcend jf v 30 2gb . the problem is my computer can read the usb but if i open it it says insert removable k . pls help me

2 replies Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
jack4rall

Monitor no signal only fan spin

Hello, I had a problem with my Dell desktop. While I was playing game, my moniot was stuck and keyboard was not working, only mouse can be moved. Then...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Computer does not start immediately

Hello, I have my laptop dell inspiron 1440, My problem is, after I used my laptop for how many hours, then I shut down it, but when the next d...

marian

Laptop bios issue

Hello, My laptop has been dealing with a lot of issues lately. It started off on Patch Tuesday, when the laptop shutdown in the middle of the BI...

Skeptic

Acer aspire 4738zg bios recovery /saved

I updated my Bios somewhere in google but I came up with a black screen and a cursor... It turns out my latop useless for 3 days and despised it a bit...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2012 by
xpcman

Gateway laptop drop it on floor

Hello, I have a gateway laptop, drop it on floor now have nothing but black screen with lot of writing. Keeps asking for boot disk which I did not ...

xpcman

Broken laptop screen trying to connect

Hello, I have a Toshiba with a cracked screen I am trying to connect it to my Dell laptop to see what is on my Toshiba so that I can back up a fi...

xpcman
Results 18951 - 19000 out of a total of 33,784