The discussions

Some letters of my laptop keyboard not workin

Hello, im using hp pavilion dv5.. some of the letters of my keyboard is not working also the enter shift control and space and also asdf and some...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
candy

Problem with sandisk 4gb pendrive

Hello, Hello, I got Problem with my Sandisk cruzer USB 4GB. its shows problem in formatting that. it,s not formatted. please help me.... Config...

bionik

Acer aspire 6530 - wont turn on

Hello all, having an issue with my laptop. It will not boot up, it doesnt even make it to the bios screen / company logo. Taking out the battery and r...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
bionik

External monitor to broken laptop screen help

Hello, I am having a problem. My laptop LCD screen broke and I don't have the money to replace it, but what I do have is a extra Monitor. I hooked...

bionik

Dual sound

Hello, my problem is that when i connect my headphone to my laptop, i can hear the sound in both the headphone and the speakers in the system. W...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Toshiba laptop l655-150

Hello, hi every one there...i have a toshiba setallite i3 model l655-150 i have tried my best but i cant find the driver of wi-fi ...is there any so...

Anonymous User

Canon 2900 64bit printer driver

Solved

Hello, I want to get Canon 2900 64bit printer driver. How I can do it. What web side it download Thank you.

Anonymous User

Title...formating a harddisk stops at checking the previous version of microsof

Hello, gud morning and how was ur night.As 4 me i had a nice one.emmm. Pls i encountered a problem when i tried to format a harddisk wit xp200...

bionik

Pc wont boot,turns on/no monitor display

Hello, I've got a problem with my pc,it turns on but no display and I hope it's not a sign of the mobo going bad. my pc was working fine yesterday, ...

bionik

D-data, backup is full - all red

Hello, I have jsut acaqired a new new Toshiba laptop. My D-data backup is full, almost all red; 116Gb and 105Gb used. But when I look at the size of t...

pcsces

I can't access data from my damaged pendrive

Hello, When I put on my pendrive in my laptop, this turns on the ligth, but the computer don't recognized it. I can't access data from this devic...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Help...laptop won't power on

My Toshiba laptops battery died last night, I've been trying to charge it but when I plug the chager in the charge light will not come on. If you pre...

bionik

Laptop won't turn on -- with or w/o adapter!

Hi there, I was working on my laptop the other day and all of a sudden it shutdown on me. On previous days it indicated that the ac adapter wasn't ...

Cbriggs

My computer turn off automatically

Closed

Hello, my computer will turns off automatically when i turn on it .after 10or20 minutes it will turns off.and one time ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
Tomi

Acer turns on but nothing on the screen

hello, it did worked, many thanks

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2011 by
bionik

Power save mode

Hello, my hard drive is on but no lites in the key board and the monitor is blank when power doown the monitor a message comes up -power save mode. P...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
GM Madman

Pc not start

Hello, sir my pc not start . whats is problem i don't know .please help me

Helmikuu

My computer does not start

Hello, I have a Panora desktop but when i start it, the CPU lights come on but a beeping noise also comes like BEEP BEEP BEEP and so on the scree...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
pcsces

Help pliss

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 534.16 hi a cant format it mu hart disc toshiba 160g hdd 22h03 pleace tel mi or sent mu video th...

pcsces

Laptop won't turn on.how do i fix it?

Hello, I have a COMPAQ Presario Cq40 laptop whose two years old. While my sister was playing with it, baby brother threw an empty food can and sad...

mijack

Enet usb webcam, 2 generation

Hello, I have Enet USB Webcam (Second generation) but I have lost the software that came with it. please can anybody help me out here ??? Thanks...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hcl note book p28pdc web cam driver

Hello, sir, I need HCL note book p28pdc series webcam driver Please send me Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 5.0.1

Anonymous User

Acer 23" lcd widescreen turns off after 3sec.

Closed

Hi, I recently went to a LAN where my friend DROPPED my Acer 23" Widescreen on its Back (about shoulder hight drop) Now when i plug my screen in...

Ambucias

Boot time restart problem

Hello, when i start my computer a screen appears with message that ""PRESS F2 TO CONTINUE"" and when i press f2 the system shows windows xp screen(no...

pcsces

Power save mode came on and does not go away

Closed

Hello, I turned on my computer and instead of windows coming on there is a box floating on my screen that says "Attention on signal check input sig...

12 replies Last reply on 1 Aug 2011 by
rino

Cpu blinking lights

Hello, i have a problem with my hp dv7-1135nr laptop, when i power on the laptop it powers up but it does not boot. it sounds like it stops working ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2011 by
jack4rall

My moniter does not display screen?

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 (Please help me) My moniter does not show the screen. Why?

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2011 by
jack4rall

Problem with pc recognising dvd/rw disc drive

Hello, I reformatted a computer to remove the o/s, bcoz I am selling it, and now it won't recognise the dvd/rw disc drive. The drive is opening an...

jack4rall

Hdmi port

Hey, I have a Toshiba - Qosmio x500 and i wanted to know if i can plug my ps3 in it since it's screen is in full HD. I didn't find on the net certa...

xpcman

Ipod touch shows a white screen

Closed

Hello, my Ipod Touch shows a white screen but i can play music and do other stuff. I tried to do what say on this link: http://ccm.net/forum/affich-...

Ambucias

Blank screen with power to desktop

Hello, i recentley came home after a two week holiday to turn my pc on as normal, i clicked on my ITunes to play music, then the apple update came on ...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2011 by
charliemoo

Files changed to shortcuts in my flashdrive

Hello, do u need to have ur flash drive plugged in? I formatted my pc. before i did, i put all my file on a flash drive. Then after formatting i dr...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2011 by
bionik

My computer freezes when i turn it on

Hello, I have a problem, when I turn on my asus k53e laptop it turns on, but after 1 or 2 min being on it freezes and I can't do anything, I can't e...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Pen drive corrupted

Hello, everybody I brought about 5 days later a pendrive having capacity of 16 GB,,,after using it for 2 days,,,now it cant work... and the mess...

bionik

My laptop won't turn on

Hello,I have a toshiba laptop and It won't turn on My laptop was fine yesterday and it went to sleep then I went to log it back on and the screen j...

bionik

Sony vaio laptop wont start

Hello, i was wondering if anyone can please help me with my situation. I have attempted to turn my laptop on and all the happens is the Vaio scree...

bionik

Another gateway laptop problem!!!!

Hello, i also have a gateway laptop, i properly turned it off while waiting to be fully charge,(then unplug it after it was fully charged) after a...

bionik

No signal on monitor

Hello, I would like to ask a little question sir/maam, and i hope that u would like to answer this in a clear, and i hope i would understand.My com...

bionik

Dell latitude d610 power not working

Hello, I have a Dell Latitude 610 with a curious problem. It suddenly stopped working and does not power on anymore. When I plug in my p...

bionik

Dell latitude d800 will not power up

Closed

Hello, Dell Latidutde D800 will not power up. With adapter plugged in the battery light flashes on and off., please help. XP Prof OS

5 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2011 by
JHB

Acer apsire 4935g power problem

Hello, I hope someone can help please, my laptop works fine when you first switch it on with the battery or charger, if you power it down it needs...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2011 by
Chris

I need help on my hard disk

Help~~~ SOS~~~~ i had upgrade my laptop from Window Vista to Window 7, but when i insert my WD external hard disk into my laptop, the LED light is bl...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jul 2011 by
bionik

My pendrive show shortcut because of virus

is there any solution in which file make in notepad & then save and put in pendrive.i don't know the code .please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2011 by
bionik

Keyboard problem

Hello, I hope everyone is having great day, and is getting ready for lovely weekend. I am new to laptop thing (just purchased my first one:-) I bo...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

My hp pavillion dv 4 completely died

Hello, I was working on my laptop when it died. I would turn it back on an it would die again. I thought it was a shortage in my adaptor cord but ...

xpcman

Accer 5720 does not turn on.....need help

Closed

Hello, i have an accer laptop for about three years.....last night i was using the laptop with battery in, charging and laptop on for about contin...

Ambucias

Toshiba tecra 8200 laptop unable t boot

Solved

Hello, please my toshiba tecra 8200 displays black screen whenever i try to boot it It also beeps twice after which nothing occurs.Please i need yo...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jul 2011 by
stigab

Laptop won't start up

Hello, Medion akoya wont start up power supply is ther but the screen or sound wont turn on,please help. Chris Configuration: Windows Vista...

bionik

Acer aspire 6935 (bios) problem..

Hello, I am using ACER ASPIRE 6935 since last two years. Everything worked fine on it until last nite when I tried to start it up and I am only gett...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jul 2011 by
xpcman

System restarts

Respected sir, i am raj , i am using desktop system .windows restarts after the win xp logo appears .i have even formatted o/s .then also the same...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2011 by
jack4rall
Results 20451 - 20500 out of a total of 33,782