The discussions

Laptop to sanyo lcd tv via hdmi...no sound

Hello, I have a Lenovo laptop (Windows 7). When I hooked the laptop to my TV the first few times everything worked perfectly without changing any se...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
SarahMG

Samsung series 5 lcd tv no sounds

Solved

Hello, I have a Samsung Series 5 LCD TV and after I connected an earphone to it, there seems to be no sound coming from the TV even after I turn the v...

SarahMG

No sound in hd tv via hdmi cable!

Hello, i am using a hp laptop with hdmi port to connect with my hd television via hdmi cable. I have no sound to my tv. There is no hdmi option to my ...

SarahMG

My fn key doesnt work for volume >.<

Well,i had my asus laptop with its windows reinstalled(because of it's slow work) and i tried to use my fn key to adjust my volume(i dont care about b...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
mad_hatter

Monitor gone after a windows auto update

Solved

Hello, i am at my wits end. after an auto update from windows, i had the bsod, after turned pc off and back on my acer monitor was black. It kinda ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
Ambucias

My laptop toshiba turns on but its a black screen

Hello, well I want to start my PC but I can't even get it to start up in safe mode. I have windows seven n i want to load that disc but i can't see,...

4 replies Last reply on 21 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Computer doesn't turn on for longtime

Closed

Hello, Hello, I've my desktop computer for about two Years now. It is an Intel pentium dual core. yesterday I decided to restart it. However, on...

pcsces

Dell inspiron e1505 not starting at all

Hello, My Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop is not starting up...no startup sound, no fan noise...is there anything I can try to get it to work Config...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
teacher35

Hard drive in enclosure cannot be read

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite C655D. Possibly my hard drive has crashed. I took out and put into an external enclosure and hooked it up to...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

My compaq evo1020 laptop

hiya, I just got my compaq evo1020 from a garage sale. I try to boot it up and it either goes to ther bios setup or it asks me to start it in either...

xpcman

Help please no start up

Hello, Mt toshiba satellite c660 wont turn on I just get windows error recovery screen ive tried start up launch repair says loading files thwn j...

jack4rall

My dell 1545 inspiron laptop does not work

Hi i have dell 1545 inspiron laptop and it does not work when i plug in the power it only spins fan and the one power light shows turned on but ...

jack4rall

Pen drive problem

Hello, I have kingston 32 gb pen drive.the files are copying to the pen drive but the files are corrupting. Please tell me how to fix this proble...

jack4rall

Thanks

Closed

Hello, It's working by holding button for 30 sec Thanks a lot ! Really helpful Configuration: iPhone / Safari 6533.18.5

jack4rall

Not able to format my hp 2gb pen drive

Closed

Hello, I am not able to format my pen drive of hp 2gb.....given error was........windows unable to format.............please suggest how can i format ...

4 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
rocky

Hard drive not detecting

Hello, I have 915 GLVG motherboard with intel P4 processor which is not detecting SATA HDD. I have changed the ports, drive is working fine on o...

anjana03

Cpu problem!!!!!!1

Hello, guys please help me with this you always solved my problems ......When i open my computer after sometimes the CPU turns off its not overheati...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2012 by
SHUBHAM

Hdd not regonised in my comp and disk manager

Hello, I have a wd 500gb hdd that was originally a external hdd. I had to do a fresh xp install on computer 1 but forgot to unplug my ext hdd. E...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Toshiba laptop will only load the logo screen

Hello, When I turn my Toshiba laptop on the only thing it will show is the logo then a black screen then it goes back to the logo and then to the bl...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

My itouch charging only with apple walcharger

Hello, Hello everyone, Please help, My itouch doesnt charging when plugged-in on PC or the charging only lasts only for seconds then it will stop,...

xpcman

Sound doesn't work on my pc

Hello, can someone help me?On skype and something other works my sound,but on youtube and facebook NOT. Can someone help plz? Configurat...

Big.Moe

Webcam drivers

Hello, hi, i dont have my web cam driver so pls help me to found it cam no is M/N: V-UAP41, P/N :861444-0000, PID: LN63181 plz send me drivers ...

Big.Moe

Acer 4755g blue screen, hdd can't be read.

hi guys. i have a acer aspire 4755g just bought it a couple of months ago. this just happened to me today. i tend to unplug my laptop during sleep in ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2012 by
anjana03

Help with toshibla hard drive

Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba laptop that will not boot up. I can get to the screen where I can choose normal or repair but when I choose either one it ...

pcsces

My itouch won't work after being charged

Hello, My ipod touch wouldn't work after charged plus it wasn't at 20%.It happened before (it would only show the loading after its turned...

6 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
chatycathy

Ipod has a black, blank screen

Ok. I tried everything on this website and nothing is working!! What the heck else can I do???! My ipod has a black, blank screen and will not turn on...

4 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
chatycathy

Hdd folders turns into 32kb file

Hello, This happened last night when my laptop was restarting, and it went into disk check. Usually, I would skip it, but this time I was too late...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2012 by
venu619

Hp usb mouse is not left clicking.

Closed

This was working fine till I fixed the back of my keyboard. I think i pressed a key on it and the left click stopped working. It will right click just...

pcsces

My android alleys screen won't work

Closed

Hello, My phone ( android alley ) screen won't work, but the buttons do. I can turn the phone off an on , but I just can't use the touch screen. ...

pcsces

Blinking screen!!

Closed

Hello, I turn on my acer aspire 5920 and the screen starts blinking continously. I unplug the adapter, everything is fine. i put back the adapter a...

pcsces

Two monitors to one problem!

Hello, I recently went from 2 monitors to 1 and i'm trying to open a program but it is trying to display on the second monitor that is no longer t...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2012 by
pizaro

Cannot boot up my pavilion dv 9500i

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv 9500 and cannot get anything on screen except for a black screen with some lines when you press keys Previously...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Dvd is not working.........in sony vaio

Hello, my dvd is not working . please help me........win 7 Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 10.0

Ambucias

Cd/dvd reads but won't write

Closed

Hello, My CD/DVD writer reads but won't write. It is a TSSTcorp CD/DVD TS-H552D. I run WinXP Pro service pack 3. Can this be fixed?

Bionik

I have 2gb ram on my pc, but detected only 1g

Hello, I have 2GB RAM on my PC, but detected only 1G, how to resolve this problem Information : PC:Pentium4, MB:Intel, OS: Win-XP(32Bit) Thanks ...

majed haimour

A problem with my lap..need your help!!!

Hello.. i hope you can help me guys! i've got a problem with my laptop and i don't know what to do! it is 2 DAYS old and works well.BUT suddenly the s...

brian J

Checking monitor cable and vga connections

Solved

Hello, How can you check to see if monitor cable, adapter and VGA connections are working? New computer, old monitor. Monitor was working with old...

5 replies Last reply on 17 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

No icons or software on tv from laptop

Hello, i have an acer connected to the tv and it gets all of the booting up screens, then when the desktop screen comes on the laptop the icons are ...

allamosa

Hdd

Hello, My PC is not starting from last 3 days. When i start my PC, prcessor starts.. n power light also blinks... but my HDD light stays oFF .... ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

Fn keys are not working

Hello, my Toshiba Laptop fn keys & "4" key is not working. please tell me how to solve this problem. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explor...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2012 by
xpcman

Need help- deleted files recovered - usb

Hello, I have recovered the files from USB but it does not show up. Can you please help

Jennyfloe

How to get desktop icons onto the monitor

Hello, I have tried everything I could find how to transfer desktop icons to the monitor (like new folders, saved websites, etc.): To no avail! R...

Sunshine

Display problem

Hello, Good evening, I have pentium III system, moniter doesn't display any thing, it shows only ram capacity, date and time doesn't boot...

xpcman

Back light issue with acer laptop

Hello, I have an issue with my Acer Aspire laptop back light. I read through this page... '' The first thing I would advise to be done is to c...

xpcman

External hard drive is not working

Hello, My WD Passport 500 GB external hard drive was working. One night the electricity went out for 10 minutes where electricity is a problem and...

ello

Broken monitor, lap top wont open windows

Hi everyone I have a big problem and I really need some help. I broke my lap top screen, but i don't really care cause I always wanted to connect the ...

CornishV

Pointer going automatic anywhere.

Closed

Hello, i have sony vaio vpceb32en, preinstalled win 7 home basic 64 bit. my problem is my pointing device. my mouse pointer is moving and selecting ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Mar 2012 by
pcsces

The black screen of death

Hello, I have an old toshiba laptop that will not do anything i power it on the little green light comes on but nothing else oh ya the fan wor...

pcsces

Sony to dell

Closed

Hello, I installed a Sony Viao hard drive into a Dell Inspiron 1300. The network and ethernet controllers and the audio wont work. Is there any way of...

pcsces

My computer

Hello, My LCD screen turned to blue and out of computer, what should i do now? please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.11

pcsces
Results 19101 - 19150 out of a total of 33,782