The discussions

The laptop keeps restarting itself without showing the desktop.

Hello, i have a toshiba laptop it only shows the toshiba logo then windows xp logo it shows a black screen without showing the desktop then it resta...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
rickster

Urgent ...sound problem

Hello, i just installed a new windows and after that i cant hear any sound in my pc and it keeps telling me that there is no audio device i in...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Pen drive format write protected

Solved/Closed

Hello, Im using HP 4Gb pen drive ,iwant to format my pendrive but im unable to format it,when iwas trying to format my pen drive im getting message...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Can't open up my external hard drive

Hi, I have a 1TB Hitachi Lifestudio drive that is relatively new. It was working just fine until yesterday when I went to bring it to my friends house...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
guy

My samsung dvd is not read/write any cds

Solved

Hello, My Samsung DVD player is not Read/write any CD's. what might be the problem? Could you please help me in this issue? My System Configura...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
clippingpathindia

Computer problem

Hello, After booting my computer whenever I press any key, the computer hangs. Plz give me the remedy. Configuration: Windows XP ...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2011 by
sacchu

C0x00000021b? and c0x0000007b

Hello, c0x00000021b? stop: c0x0000007b(0x0------)when SATA ...and boot sounds are in enable mode stop: cx00000021b when SATA.. in disable mode //...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
Nelin

Webcame problem.

Hello, I have a webcame problem,when I video call on msn messenger,my webcame gets stuck, can someone please help me? Please! Let me know

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Format scandisk premier 8gb memory card

hello, I need help please. I recently formatted my SD Premier 8GB memory card inside my LG ks360 mobile fon.. then suddenly the capacity changed to...

brianwhitt77

Memory card for mobile problem

Hello, i habe an 8gb sdhc memory card and i was transfering some files from my pc to the card with a memory card reader.But then an electricity black ...

brianwhitt77

No display on monitor

Hello, guys need ur help, wen i turn on d pc der is no display on monitor. I cleand d Ram, bt it doesnt show up. Sumtimes it displays d bios goes in d...

Salma .

Can anyone help with dell mini 10

Hello, can anyone please help? I have a dell mini 10, the motherboard was burned so I install a new one, after installation it loads up to the ...

brianwhitt77

External hard drive faliure

Hello, My elements Usb 3.5 hdd is not always being recognised by vista lap top. Shows up in my computer with the letter F assigned to it but when i ...

vista.ultimate.64

Sandisk cruzer blade 4gb

Hello there, Could you please expliain how to format a SanDisk Cruzer Blade 4GB. I am using Windows VistaHome Premium on a HP Pavilion Desktop.

zoeb

Pen wont open

Hello, I have a usb pen (integra splash pink ) when i put it in the usb ,the blue light on the pen flashes for a couple of seconds then goes ...

dunnie

Laptop shuts down and says replace battery??

Hello, I'm just wondering what it means when my laptop shuts down, but it turns on but it says my battery ocupacity is low and that I need to repl...

jack4rall

Laptop turns on then ...auto off ! lcd blank

Hello, I have HP laptop dv6000 for 5 years, now getting problem: Laptop turns on for a few seconds and then shuts down. No video appears on the s...

pcsces

Computer jams for a few seconds

Solved

Hello, I have an Alienware M17x. It's a powerful laptop with an Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad QX9300 processor, 8GB DDR3 Primary Memory, 2 Nvidia 280m ...

20 replies Last reply on 4 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Problem with factory setting

Hello, hi,.,,,,,,i have got sony VGN-NS20E laptop. i tried to put in factory setting but all of sudden now when i switch on it says install win...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2011 by
bionik

Boot mgr missing

Hi, tried first thing that is suggested and it does start to recover and then ask me to insert 2nd CD to continue. I lost the second CD on the airpl...

firefighter7383

Why doesn't my vga cable work in my logik t.v

Hello, hi can you help me my brand new vga cable isent working in my Lokig t.v could you please use your expertises to solve my problem? Config...

vista.ultimate.64

Boot mgr missing. press ctrl+alt+del to rest

Hello, each time I put laptop on a message says Boot Mgr missing. press ctrl+Alt+del to restart but when I rfestart it still reads the same I do...

pcsces

Pleasseee help me with my mp3 player!

Hello, i was just wonderin if anyone knew how to help me with my mp3 player i plugged it into my computer to download songs on it and somethin pop...

vista.ultimate.64

How to connect my laptop to tv ?

Hello, hi everyone , i was trying to connect my laptop to my LCD TV using HDMI to 3 RCA cable but I couldn't , hope someone can help plzzzz C...

TheTechGuys

One long bleep & two short and blank screen

Solved

Hello, On switch on the computer gives one long bleep then two short ones; the screen remains blank but it sounds like it is starting up. Who know's...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
Rose

Pen drive size

Hello, i have a pen drive whose size is 8 GB but it shows only in some kb.Is it locked by anyone? Please anyone help me. Configuration: Windo...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
AMG

Can not see the camera files on laptop

Hello, I Azeem, i have my memory card stick of Sony Cybershot camera, when i insert the memory card stick on my laptop through card slot, kaspersk...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
jack4rall

Logitech web cam free software

Hello, Sir I misplace my logitech Web Cam CD and also i don't know the Web cam Model number.... please give me the solution.............. Now i wa...

jack4rall

My second monitor is not working although it

Hello, I have a Vayo with Vista on it.. I also have had a secondary Monitor working fine before the New Year ...somebody had set it up for me.. ...

jack4rall

Asus ux30 power and battery light on

Hello, My Asus UX30 notebook will not turn on despite the fact that the power and battery lights are on. Please Help!!! Configuration: Window...

bionik

Error in formatting pendrive

Hello, Pendrive cannot be formatted..it didn't show any file format.If we select the properties used space and free space displayed as 0 bytes....

bionik

Acer aspire one d255

Hello, Everytime i boot up my Acer Aspire one d255 the screen is black and i get the impression that the keyboard may not be functioning as th...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2011 by
Dev

My touch screen wont work

Closed

Hello, i have a samsung tocco ultra s8300 but the touch screen has stopped working. i can answer a call by sliding phone up and call dial a number bu...

7 replies Last reply on 2 Jan 2011 by
Niki2011

My hp pendrive doesn't format

Hello, I had a hp pendrive n i tried to format it. But i had to cancel it. So from that time onwards i cant open it copy it. Then it will display t...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Autostart my desktop pc when plugged in

hello, when i pluged in my desktop pc, its fan and 2 led's are working before i press cpu power botton.but nothing come to the screen.it has no up...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
bionik

Inaccurate disk space on c; drive

I am using xp sp3 and my c drive shows less free space than is actually there. Just upgraded from a 250 GB hard drive to a 1 TB seagate barracuda. Cl...

jack4rall

Hp pavilian dx4 1225x no sound

Hello, people of the internet. An hour ago my sound on my laptop, HP Pavilian dx4 1225x just suddenly refused to work, I've reinstalled the drivers an...

jack4rall

Ide hardrive to sata motherboard problem

Hello, I recently purchased a new SATA motherboard and SATA HD. When I received the MB I realized it also had 1 IDE port so I kept my old IDE HD and ...

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
GeeHans

Hp pavilion dv4000 speakers shut down!!!

Solved

Is there any program that i can download or do anything to allow my speakers on my laptop to work because i rebooted it, install it, and try to add as...

6 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
Ambucias

Screen wont work on laptop?

Heyy, so lastnight i was on my laptop and i didnt shut the computor down, i just closed the laptop screen... It was fully charged though. In the middl...

Ambucias

Mini compaq 110c 1111ev motherboard name

Solved

Hello, I have hp mini compaq 110c 1111EV.....all i want to know is what is the name of its motherboard to download the right sata driver to i...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
ramy

How can i divide my local disk??

Solved

Hello, how can I divide my local disk of 300 gb into 2 disk each of 150 gb?? please help me thanks in advance :) Configuration: Windows...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

User-specific keyboard failure

Hello, I share a computer with several members of my household, each with our own user ids. I cannot use the keyboard when I'm logged on, however m...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Hooking up laptop to tv

Hello, i got my lab top hooked up to my tv with an HDMI cord, i can get the picture but i cant get any sound. what am i doing wrong? Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
xpcman

Wd external hard drive cannot be formated

Hello, Hello, My External Western Digital disk is not working and it is a pocket device so i cannot change how it is connected.... The device is ...

5 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
VENVEN

Pc high pitch alarm

Hello, When turning my pc on. A high single pitch continuous alarm goes off from inside the pc. And it only stops when you turn the pc off....

Kulmira

I can't tell if my new power supply works?

Hi eveyrone. I had a problem trying to install a new power supply. My OS is windows vista home premium on an AMD athlon 64 X2 dual core processor 3800...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2011 by
bandgeek74

Which graphics card will it supports.

Hello, This is Ajay I have intel core 2 duo processor with 3 gb ram & now i want to add 1 Gb graphics card, for the same i tried many graphic...

vista.ultimate.64

Problem with my acer zg5

Hello, Bought my wife this Acer Aspire one zg5 noyebook which originally worked fine yet now seem to have developed a problem Cannot access the web...

vista.ultimate.64

Pen drive not accessing

Hello, I have been using my pen drive for several months. suddenly today when i inserted it to my laptop, i was asked if i want to format this driv...

Ambucias
Results 21851 - 21900 out of a total of 33,786