The discussions

How do i set my tv's resolution!

Hello, When I am connecting my laptop to my Sony LCD TV (32"NX500), the display is only in the centre of the TV... what should I do to get the pic...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Resolution issue in pavilion dv4 2112tu

Solved

Hello, I bought a Pavilion DV4 2112TU laptop and its working fine, only I faced the problem often is the resolution setting is changed to 1366X76...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Muthu

Turns on but no screen

Hello, hi i have a toshiba laptop sattelite pro a200 i press the on button and the laptop comes on with the lights on the fan kicks in for a thew seco...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

My laptop doesnt turn on

Hello, i was on my laptop I was tired and just shut it closed When I woke up it was still on but the screen was blACK so I took the battery out put i...

pcsces

Problem in vista during installation

Hello sir, I have Intel 945GCCR motherboard,core 2 duo processor, 1 gb DDR2 ram with 533 fsb, 80 gb segate hard disk in my computer.When I instal...

venu619

Help my moniter

Hello, My moniter will not stay on. I can turn it own, I can see the screen for about 3 -4 seconds and then it goes off. The computer stays on i...

jack4rall

Pc won't get off standby

Hello, i have had my pc a couple years now and use it for playing wow. the monitor went off and now it wont come back off stand by. the keyboard wont ...

jack4rall

Probem with black screen

Solved

Hello, i have a sony laptop the screen is totally black and i can hear 3 beeping sounds when i try to boot -up the computer. Can you please help? ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
grasshopper7

Toshiba satellitea135-7404 power issue

Hello, My Toshiba just stopped working. The power light stays on for a few seconds then goes out. If I take the battery out nothing happens - no ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Laptop starts then shuts down

Hello, i have a compaq laptop. It worked fine, then one day it wouldnt turn on. It sounds like its going to turn on, but nothing comes up on the scree...

jack4rall

Netbook keyboard connector clip broken, help

Hello, My netbook is sony Vaio VPCM126AG, and its connector clip is broken, that connects keyboard with the monitor.. Can anybody help me in any ...

jack4rall

Laptop second screen connection

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5570 and the screen is completely broken lol. I used to connect it with my old computer screen and it was working, ev...

jack4rall

Problem with ide drive not detected

Hello, i aquired an ide 40g hard drive from a friend. I put it on my pc and boot my pc so i can format it. The first time it is detected so i...

jack4rall

No audio output on my laptop, please help

Hello, no audio output on my laptop, please help Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0

pcsces

Primary monitor question-2

Solved

Hello, Soory...first time user, hit the the wrong button. I have a laptop and added an additional monitor, I had the additional monitor set up a...

14 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
ramjet

Webcam software/drivers

Hello, I have a Logitech QuickCam for Notebbook Pro. but don't have the software for its intallation and use. M/N: V-UJ15; P/N:8610990000 . Plse H...

pcsces

Clean keyboard

Hello, how do i remove keys from my laptop top clean them Do I need any tools? thanks ed Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8....

pcsces

Factory condition?

Solved

Hello, please help, i want to recover my hp pavilion to its factory condition. it came with Vista installed, will i have to install the vista aft...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2011 by
TM

Pen drive can't read movies

Hello, i bought 8 bg kingston pendrive last week it cant read movie when movie running in the middle it can't read and stop why??? plz give me ...

pcsces

Screen is black after booting

Hello, I really can use some help on fixing my gateway xp monitor the screen is black after booting , yes the power is on Configuration: Wi...

Ambucias

Laptop key problem

Hello, can any1 help....when i type on mynhp laptop (G61)...on certain letters it types 2 letters together... eg...wen I press g.... it adds a b as in...

Ambucias

How to fix my laptop montor (dark screen)

Hello, I need help on how to fix my montor on my laptop , when I boot it up nothing comes on the screen stay black and the power is on please ...

pcsces

Cannot access cd/dvd drive d:

Hello, I used to be able to use my CD writer on laptop, but tried last night and cannot use come sup with D:/ drive not accesible, cannot open DVD...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Mar 2011 by
Saul

My monitor goes black after a second

Hello, My monitor goes black after less than a second of turning it on. It's driving me up the wall. I tried replugging it but it still kept screwin...

welcomerohit

Drive not visible to windows7

hi everybody actually in my laptop one drive is invisible after formatting this problem comes . in storage it shows also i assign one lette to the dri...

kristain

Hp pavilion dv2000 wont start help

Hello, I have an HP pavilion dv200000 that is on the screen with the 3 safe mode options ,last know good confirm option and start windows normally ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Visible area on my lcd monitor became reduced

hey guys, suddenly i found that the visible area on my LCD monitor became reduced on right side, about half a inch appears black. but when connected ...

8 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
bionik

Media test failure, check cable mssg appears

please help me i have an hp pavilion dv1000 laptop and it wobt start. everytime i turned it on it showed a few texts and there's this " media test fai...

jack4rall

Webcam & scanner is not getting detected

Hello, my usb reader doesn't detect webcam and scanners.it reads pendrive and card readers only.how to reinstall my usb driver to read all hardware...

jack4rall

Webcam installer

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.5.3 my system came with webcam and its driver so it was working then ,but after i recently form...

Ambucias

No display showing ..

Hello, plz help me .my computer is running ..but as i ..ON.. my computer ..than don't show display ..an 1 error is No signal detected .....and...

sameer999

Help!! my toshiba laptop doesnt want to boot

Hey, Okay so my toshiba laptop wont boot up!! Its pain in the ass! the system recovery isnt working and so is none of the f8 options! when i selec...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Mar 2011 by
Leelo

Dv9000 is starting every 30 seconds

Hello, I have a problem. A friend brought his dv9000 which he refused to run (when you press the power is turned on the blue power led, then i...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
minnie

Dell d610 laptop turned off while plugged in.

Hello, my Dell D610 Laptop shut off on it's own and then it would not turn back on. I always keep it on a desk and have it plugged into the power sup...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
Jay50

Compter starts few sec then shots-down

Hello, I use Asus Motherboard "P5ND2-SLI". Connected 1 HD, Graphic Card, Keyboard and Mouse. I start the computer and it powers up for a few se...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
nac300

5.1 problem only the woofer works

Hello, i hav a speaker system of I-BALL but when i play any song, only the woofer and the center speaker is running, while others 4 speakers ar...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
Oyster

Cd/dvd drive not getting detected

Hello, my cd/dvd drive is nt shown in "my computer". but it is listed in device manager 'n i hv an error "22".when i put the cd in the drive ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

Mobile and webcam usb won't work

Hello, i had problem on ntldr is missing.yesterday i had formated my windows xp and i loss my data on c drive.but my pc is working properly except ...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

My laptop blue screen

hi, I was on YouTube on my laptop and then is suddenly went to a blue screen so I unplugged the battery And then plugged it back in about two m...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
Ambucias

Hp laptop screen stopped work

Solved

Hello, My screen on my hp laptop froze while in use. Now my latop screen is not working at all. when it starts up it makes the usually sounds and fl...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
rob

Forgot sd card password

Hello, I have lost the password for my 4GB micro SD card and now it is blocked. I m using nokia C5 set. plz solve my this problem Configurat...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

2gbkingston problem."please insert a disk int

Hello, I have a 2GBKingston pendrive when i try to open my pendrive, it show that" Please insert a disk into drive...". please help me what can i do...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Power cords

Hello, I was wondering if it was possible to use the power cord from a Dell Latitude E6410 to start up/charge an HP Pavilion dv6? If anyone c...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Mar 2011 by
jack4rall

My laptop won't turn on

Hello, I think I have the same problem. No matter how many times I push the start button, my laptop sounds like it's about to start and then shuts o...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
mancy

Sony vaio screen black

Hello, I have a VGN-NW130D and the screen is black right from the start. I took out the battery and put it back in and i was able to get it to sta...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
djsmurf

Download free xp driver for motion eye webcam

Hello, I have sony vio fe880e with windows xp, I can't use my motion eye web cam, Would u help me? Thanx Configuration: Windows XP / Inter...

djsmurf

Laptop black screen with cursor

Hello, I was on YouTube and then my laptop had a blue screen suddenly so I unplugged the battery and then put it back in a couple minutes later an...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
karmusmay

Dell laptop problem on keyboard

i am using new dell laptop and my keyboard is not working. the problem is when i press the letter button it does not appear on the screen.so how can i...

Ambucias

My laptop sound is not working

Hello, i have recentely formatedmy laptop. but i dont have my laptop system recovery CD. I tried to download it from internet but its not working. and...

5 replies Last reply on 3 Mar 2011 by
pcsces

Acer aspire one zg5 display problem

Hello, i have a acer one series and doesnt display when i turn on ..it has power but theres no display .. what is the possible part of the laptop is...

jack4rall
Results 21501 - 21550 out of a total of 33,786