The discussions

Problem with starting up computer

Closed

Hello, I have an intel processor. Every thing was going fine when suddenly the windows crashed and within a second computer went off. When I turned it...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Toshiba satellite m105-s3064

Closed

Hello, So i have a toshiba satellite m105-s3064 laptop. it is very very slow to start up and when it finally does i cant click on anything and when ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Cd drive error

pls any one answer to my question... my DVD drive is detected during booting session.... but, after i enter into OS... my device is not detected ...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2012 by
data recovery burlington

Speakers not working, headphones do

Hi, The speakers on my Vostro 3400 are not working. In the morning they were working fine, but after I installed the k-lite codec pack they stopp...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2012 by
ShotofLinux

Laptop ram unable to unlock

Hello, My laptop has a locking mechanism that will not allow the ram to come out. The tabs also do appear to be damaged. Help would be appreciated.

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2012 by
LaptopLinux

Cd-r

Hello, I am not very computer literate at all.My son has a 500 page story to write and save on disc.I have bought a pack of Kodak cd-r discs.When goin...

xpcman

Mouse batery goes empty in two days

Hello, mouse model #:EW-600 Name: Optical wireless mouse New batery loaded goes empty in two days. Configuration: Windows 7 Internet Exp...

chrisdili

Trying to get fat32 hard drive to work on xp

I recently purchased a WD My Passport 1TB portable hard drive and a friend of mine formatted it to FAT32 on his mac so I can use it on both my windows...

xpcman

Reev

Closed

Hello, I need help , Okay i right clicked on the Volume icon and clicked on Recording devices and Popped up Microphone as i right clicked on both of ...

pcsces

My 4gb kingston pendrive not opening

Closed

Hello all, i have a 4gb kingstone pendrive(data traveler) and its not opening. evry time i connect that, it ask for a format, but when i choose an ...

pcsces

Can't install hp deskjet f2400 all-in-one

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a new pc and have lost my installation disc for a hp Deskjet F2400 All-in-One series printer. Please help with an installation di...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Feb 2012 by
yakubu41

Print cartridges in kodak esp office 2170

Hello, Both the black & color cartridges went empty so I put a black one in. It wont let me print in black and white because it says it needs a colo...

Ambucias

No display

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron AMD Vision laptop and up till today it has worked fine. When last turned on, the power stays lit up but the scree...

HiThere

Portable hard drive

Hello, I dropped my 500 GB portable lightly on the floor and when I connect it my computer doesnt recognise it. When I hear the sound on the HD ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

Window 7 issue

Hello everyone!! I just came across an issue that I couldn't find n answer to ANYWHERE.. So I decided to try my luck here. I just recently update my w...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

Please help! an issue with my external hdd

Solved

Hello, I recently bought two 500 Go Packard-bell USB HDD and i have a real problem with them. When i insert them they are all detected but i can o...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2012 by
ibnyasseen

Memory card problem

Hello, sir, Ihave 4 GB transcend memory card.This card have 3GB files but inserted system after format or cancel why? Configuration: Window...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Please insert a disk into drive i: (resend)

Hello, You have asked to receive replies to the message of pcsces, entilted "Hardware forum - Please insert a disk into Drive I: - answer from pcsc...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2012 by
Need help

Continuous beep sound

Hi, I hava desktop, yesterday when I switched on the CPU. I only heard continous beep sound and CPU is not booting. Any suggestions? Thanks, Ram

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2012 by
Need help

Doted line on display

Solved

Hello, I have a ATI redeon 4850 sapphire co card . when i start pc at the time pc boots small horizontal line ----- in this way all over d...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

System not starting

Hello, I am using windows 7.Yesterday on wards when i am trying to swich on pc it is not responding.I hape opened the cabinet and the LED on the m...

daimonxp

Hard disk detection problem

Hello, tis is moulin....i have seagate 500 gb hard disk and its nt getting detected........also i have some important data stored in it so now wt shud...

sushantsrane

Hard drive

Hello, My laptop suddenly stopped working and when i switch it on, it asks me to press ctr+alt+del to restart. It also displays a message that i s...

bluenose

Cap lock not working

Hello, my leter a & cap lock with no one and tab those re not working in my labtop keybord please help me to fix it

bluenose

Mobo update options??

Hello, Hi , I am planning to upgrade my system, and i want to have a good motherboard which must have these components namely: USB 3.0,2.0 su...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2012 by
piyushati

Hard drive platter re-install

Hello, I brought my crashed HD into Best Buy to get fixed and an absolutely clueless employee, not a tech, disassembled my HD near the cash register...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

Problem with dell bt travel mouse

Hello, I have this travel mouse for my laptop and it suddenly stopped working after I restarted my computer, going to bluetooth devices show the mouse...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2012 by
WakeTheShark

Toshiba black screen

Hello, I have a HUGE problem with my toshiba... I needed to restart it because of some updates, so I did.... And after that, nothing happened... It ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

Computer powers on but doesn't boot up! help!

Hello, My computer will not boot up. I press the power button and it lights up and the fans come on but it never boots up. The screen stays blank an...

xpcman

Seagate 500 gb usb harddisk not detecting

Hello, I am using IBM thinkpad T410 WITH WINDOWS XP before 4 month i am facing same problem my USB HDD (Seagate FreeAgent Go) is not detecting but...

xpcman

Computer monitor screen black/green light

Hello, I own a Dell LCD Monitor, when I boot up the computer the monitor stays black. I see the desktop image for half a second, but very faintly. The...

xpcman

Factory restore for toshiba

Hello, I have a Toshiba L300, everytime I switch it on it comes up with loads of writing and says no bootable device, I want to restore to factory set...

5 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2012 by
Ambucias

Altec lansing 5.1 subwoofer is not working

Closed

Hello, I have a Altec Lansing 5.1 and creative sound blaster soundcard but the subwoofer is not working when I set it to 5.1 but the 5 speakers are...

8 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2012 by
lansingowner

Pc random shut down (new-ish set up)

ASUS M4A87TD/USB3 Mobo AMD Phenom II X4 840 3.20 GHz CPU 4 gig of Komputerbay (Yea I've never heard of them either) RAM 8-8-8-24 2 x Seagate 500gb ...

johan619

Sata hdd not detected during xp install

Hello, I am having a Soni Vaio Laptop which had Windows Vista Pre-installed. Now I want to install Windows Xp and at the time of installatio...

dj_andel

My netbook beeps when turned on

Hello my acer aspire one netbook keeps on beeping when I turn it on what can I do please help Thak you

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

Memeory card not open in phone

Hello, my memory card is not use in last 3mnts.. what i do pls help me.. my imp data is there Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.22

bluenose

Laptop startup

Closed

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1545 64 bit laptop, when i press the startup button of the laptop its starts up the dell logo comes up after that the cu...

pcsces

'hard disk error' run hard disk check

Hello anyone i need ur help, i just upgrade my window vista to window 7,and my fren ask me to also download driver for BIOS,i download the bios f...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2012 by
noryn87

Omg i'm going to lose it!

So I had my HP with the broken display working fine through my TV with the VGA cable and I was on my way retrieving my pics data etc and I decided I w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2012 by
xpcman

Really important i need help :(

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE THING, I REALLY NEED HELP i have an acer aspire 7551-3639 laptop with windows 7 home premium,,, i broke my keyboard, so while i...

Ambucias

Write proteced error while format

Hello, I am Rahul kumar from delhi i have a issue with my pendrive when i try to format getting a error (This is write protected ) I have a sc...

Ambucias

Broken 2 gb memory stick duo pro

Hello, I have a 2gb Sandisk Memory Stick Duo Pro that has been working fine until recently. I bought a 7" Insignia digital picture frame that reads...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2012 by
waqas

Acer aspire 5750g power problem

Closed

Hello, My Acer 5750G laptop has been having power problems! It all started when I bought the Skyrim video game, my laptop would heat up and then ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2012 by
pcsces

Write protection problem

Solved

Hello, sir when i copy,cut or paste anything from the pen drive the computer tells me that it is write protected.please help me sir to correct it....

pcsces

No sound

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i can use sp3 in my pc. there is no sound. m...

pcsces

Dell bt travel mouse will not work (inspiron)

Closed

Okay so I have this travel mouse for my laptop and it suddenly stopped working after I restarted my computer, going to bluetooth devices show the mous...

pcsces

White screen of death

Closed

Hello, My friend dropped my iPod and now I have the white screen of death, I have tried everything and it still won't turn on. Is there any way I ca...

pcsces

Toshiba

Closed

Hello, toshiba ,especially satellite laptops are the worst system anyone would ever own. I recommend you tell all your friends never to buy any iyem ...

pcsces

Toshiba satellite laptop screen pink &green

Solved

Hello, dear sir please help me please please I've been having problems with my computer. whenever I start my Toshiba satellite at first, the scree...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2012 by
tan
Results 19301 - 19350 out of a total of 33,786