The discussions

Laptop screen become black at a certain angle

my laptop screen becomes black when i pushed the screen outward a little at a certain angle my laptop become black but then i push it inward and its...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
ash_perez01

My headset is not working

Hello, i have hp2700 loptap. My problem is i already install sound driver Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221. And i did again install the s...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2010 by
Krsto

Sounds problem

Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0 I get sound from my headset when testing them, but when trying to use them over the internet in a...

ash_perez01

Please help me fix camera built-into samsung

i have 3.0 mega pixels camera that is inbuilt on my samsung monitor and is wxp. how do i fix this via internet so it starts working instantly.

suff954

Soundcard problem

I cannot get my pc to work with my sound card.I have an ASUS P5Q SE motherboard with a core duo processor and 2 gig of ram. The sound card I am trying...

suff954

Laptop wont start after reboot

I did a update on laptop and it need to restart. I said ok and let it reboot. The laptop shut off and now when I hit the power button it just flashes....

jrfxr

Reset the bios password on a acer laptop aspi

i need to reset the bios password on a acer laptop aspire 5532 windows 7

suff954

Speaker wont go away wen i plugg in my headph

wat do u mean by center...because im having the same problem right know Configuration: Linux / Firefox 2.0.0.20

suff954

About songs

Speaker wont go away wen i plugg in...

suff954

Cpu cannot start what is the problem ?

power supply is o.k.? but cpu not start . give me ans. Configuration: Windows 98 / Internet Explorer 7.0

suff954

Hdmi to vga

i try hookin up my thinkpad r61 to my lg 50' using a hdmi to a vga clabe but it dont seem to work can some one help me plz Configuration: Windows X...

suff954

Sound not working on hp notebook

Hello My sound all of sudden stopped working on my HPdv2500 notebook. The strange thing is that my sound works through my itunes, but that is all. ...

SJ

Need help on the vga cable on a aspire one la

i got the vga cable for my aspire one laptop and it shows the beginning and then it say no signal what do i do Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3....

suff954

Hard disk problem

seagate 160 gb sata hard disk is connected properly but not recognized in bios, and give the result is insert Disk or check cable, please friends ho...

suff954

Blue screen

When I start my computer, windows xp, it goes through the start up as me for my password then goes to a blue screen and runs a rouge anti virus. I can...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
xpcman

Toshiba

when i turn on my computer it lights up for a sec then goes dark so i can barley see it. if i shut the screen and open it again it will light up for a...

xpcman

Hp pavilion dv2815nr power button problem

Hello, I have an HP Pavilion dv2815nr. I went to turn off my laptop this evening and the power button would not work to shut it down. I pressed a...

Teaa

Dell lattitude d610

after the dell logo shows it then goes to a screen asking for the hdd password. I do not know the password

xpcman

250gb harddrive shows 440gb....sector

Hello there.... i have 250 GB Seagate SATA Hard drive.. I have 5 partition of my hard drive... in which one is installed with Linux Mint 8......

3 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
Ambucias

Lost disc to install my epsonstylus nx 400

I lost the disc to install my priner, I tried everything.Went online couldnt find anything in reference to my printer. Please help me out. Epson Stylu...

kes

Processor is not supported

Hi all, I have a machine - Hp Compaq DC5100 SFF PW092EA and it needed to be update i.e micorocode update, so I googled and found a utility that can...

xpcman

Hard-disk shows 0 byte

Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6My Dell inspiration HDD not shows actual size. It shows 0 byte in properties.I have 20 GB data in that HDD. A...

Dhawan

on pushing power button w/ battery in, power

same as subject

closeup22

Laptop problem

on pushing power button w/ battery in, power light flashes twice, battery light flashes once and nothing else

closeup22

Sk-26h240s lcd screen

My SK-26H240S LCD TV is less than a year old. it is a refurbished TV. i cannot turn the screen on either by remote or manually without it just rhythm...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
dm

Keyboard problem

I have this Problem in my toshiba m30 the keyboard doesnt work at the exact key. if you press the key letter g, the letter appear on the monitor is c....

closeup22

Cant find driver for quickcam connect v11.1

Solved

Hello, I need software for my quickcam connect v11.1. All you have on your webpage is v11.5. Please let me know where I can get it from. Thanks, Ta...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Apr 2010 by
hhhh

Usb ports not recognised as usb 2.0

About 6 years ago, I bought 2 old mesh pc's but recently the motherboard on one failed. I took the hard drive out and have switched it into the other...

Jesperaudi

Restrict access to an external usb drive from

Hello, I share a computer with my father. I have an external Maxtor drive that I need to restrict access to. I don't want him to even see the drive w...

Sirje

Please help with a game

I have a Windows XP, i have downloaded a game zylom( you know, a page of games) but when i want to play i cant, it says something wabou no adapter sup...

closeup22

Trouble importing pictures

ONCE I PLUG IN MY CARD READER IT TELLS ME TO PLEASE SAFELY REMOVE HARDWARE WITH OUT IMPORTING THE PICTURES. Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox ...

dist.urbd

Start up problem

Hi, i have recently bought a new pc due to my last two computers both suffering from the same problem. I push the start up button, both green and red...

mousytom

Processer

which is the latest processer and its price

closeup22

How to format my pen drive kingsto 2gb

Hello, I have 2 gb pen drive when i open it windows give message disk is not formated and when i formate it windows gives message "Windows unable ...

closeup22

Please help me now! :(

This morning I went to internet cafe and then I plug-in my flashdisk to the CPU, then "treat detected" appears constantly, then i ignored everytime it...

ash_perez01

Red screen on tv

Solved

Hello, when I plug my vga cable from my laptop (acer aspire 9300) to my tv (sony Bravia kdl-32s2510) the tv screen goes completely red. and when I us...

Tee Jay

Confused

my display monitor colours of dell 1545 flickers

muttu

Pc booting problems...

I know all of us are messed up with this problem. I formatted my hardisk to another pc because i dont have cd rom. It is running on that pc but when i...

Jedo

Problem in magic jack

Hello, i pluged the magicjack but didn,t get any information form to fill.Please help.

2 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
jennifer

Hp dv4 pavilion

Solved

please I have my kids computer not working with audio suond need by fix evrithing what needer so I Dont now how Configuration: Windows Vist...

barbero

Dell laptop problems!

A message sruthi just been deposited in the concierge.Il concerne le message suivant, posté par jlanthon le Aug 26, 2008 9:13pm BST https://ccm.net/...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Apr 2010 by
closeup22

suhas

hi, i would like connect internet via simcard without mobile phone with multicard slot in laptop. My Laptop Toshiba Satellite L300 Configuration:...

closeup22

Motherboard specs

need a diagram of my MS-6719 to say whats what on my board help Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

Camera

I want to add pictures on to the computer and it says " can not detec camera.can u please help me..I have a canon poqweShot A480

closeup22

Motherboad

Solved

can someone please help me find my manual for my MS-6719 computer help please. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

closeup22

How do i hook up my laptop to my tv

Hi i have a HP G60-610CA Notebook and i want to hook it up to my RCA tv so what should i buy Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 7.0

closeup22

Mouse / keyboard

hi can anyone help me my mouse & keyboard have stoped working on ps2 port on my pc the mouse still lights up but pointer wont move i have tried a usb ...

kenny

Speaker problem help

the little button volume has gone i have tried every thing i have gone 2 control panel and done everthing that every body has said to do and it is not...

closeup22

Problem with speakers

the little volume button off of the bottom of the s creen has gone and it wont come back i have just been on yahoo ansers it helped a little bit but i...

closeup22

32bit to 64 bit operating system

i got my hp laptop which has 32 bit operating system (windows 7) can 64 bit operting system be installed on my hp laptop?

closeup22
Results 27101 - 27150 out of a total of 33,784