The discussions

Most programs have no sound

Hello, I turned my computer on today and found non of my programs have sound except internet explorer but when i test my speakers sound comes out oh a...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Toshiba won't start?

I'm having some trouble with my windows 7 toshiba laptop. It's fairly new and I haven't downloaded anything really unusual(a couple mp3s, audacity, wl...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
xpcman

When i attach agp my computer doesn't boot

Solved

Hello, when i remove my agp my computer boot normally. but when i attach the agp it wont boot anymore. how will i fix this? thanks in advanc...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Can't print

Hello, the pc which is new knows the printer bu i can't printout thanks gadi Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 537.1

dist.urbd

External hard drive not being detected after

hi there, first off thanx for your time. ive gota external hdd (WD my book essential) not being detected when i plug it in. im pretty sure this...

dist.urbd

Computer help

Hello, after starting the computer the black screen comes up saying windows was not shut down right and normally gives you the apportunity to click ...

compnerd

Laptop broken screen

Hi I have a HP pavillion g series laptop with a broken screen and I am trying to connect it to brand new TV. Have done password then pressed. Fn and f...

kskarter

Disabled intel hd 4000 gpu screen is black

Hi, I have a PC with 2 x GPU. The embedded Intel 4000 and a GeForce GTX 555. The system is defaulting to using the Intel, which has only 64Mb VRA...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
Sydney

Tried everything on my laptop nothing works

Hello, I am in tears right now. My laptop was running very slow, I was advised it may be a malware infection that my anti-virus may not be handling...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Any problem will get 1525 series to1526 batt.

Hello, Actually i am using Dell inspiron 1525 series laptop for past four years.Now my laptop battery is down so i bought new battery that model...

dist.urbd

Laptop hp pavillion dv6000

Hello, Sir i had my HP pavillion dv6000 laptop suddenly its get off. i tried to get on but lights gets on but on screen there is no display.lapto...

dist.urbd

No sound from headphones

why is my headphones are not working on my laptop??? i went to control panel then i went hardware and sound. i tried to fix it but it didn't work.when...

dist.urbd

Laptop shut down by itself

Hello, I've bought a new DELL laptop two days back. I am facing the shutdown problem. It shutdown after 2-3 minutes of starting. I don't know much...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

My pc shuts down when playing games

Hello, My PC shuts off after like 30mins of playing games, i only play mine craft or second life and it has been doing this for like 2 months, ever...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Hard disk is not detecting in bios

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 4750 Series and I get Massage "Operating System not found" I checked the BIOS and it recognises the CD/DVD Drive b...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
xpcman

Fujitsu siemens laptop black screen

Hi, i have a Fujitsu Siemens laptop I shut it down last night and now it won't switch on, it is charged and I can hear the fan, its also showing a g...

dist.urbd

Bettery charging problem

Hello,sir! I have dell inspiron 1525 laptop the charger seems to be ok but when i plug in it does'nt charge bettery and in the bois seting says "b...

sasha singh

Dvd player not reading dvd.

Hello, dude.. my dvd player is only reading cd's not dvd's.. and even only some cd's not all of em.. can anyone help me..how can i get through this pr...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Aug 2012 by
jack4rall

Sounds problem

Hello, hi i need ur help i format my win xx after that i installed vista transformer pack 2 after that i installed my sound driver its installed ...

jack4rall

Sony vaio vpccb49fj/b japan made

Hello, please help me i need some help will you please tell me how to restore in factory settings my sony vaio laptop i was bought it here in japa...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2012 by
rhanzkie17

Help! laptop stuck on "welcome"

Closed

Hello, I am attempting to start my hp laptop. I type my password and it is stuck on the welcome screen for ever. I have turned off the computer, t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Acer aspire one zg5 wont boot

Closed

Hello, my acer aspire zg5 has just reformatted with windows 7 OS. after the more than 6hrs of reformatting and installation, then d problem came...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2012 by
pcsces

Blank screen

Hello, My hp laptop jst went blank when I was working on it. The next time I put it on it was actually working but the screen was blank. Please help...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2012 by
Ambucias

Black screen laptop please

Hello, my name is Joseph My problem is with my laptop is it doesn't want to start it just goes to a black screen with a blinking line i have tried s...

Ambucias

All folders in external are hidden

Solved

Hello, I have problem with my external that doesnt show folders but in properties the data is there..I have tried the run--->cmd--->attrib -h ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2012 by
jt26

Dvd rom problem

Hello, On my acer laptop the DVD rom is available but either dvd or cd is not reading .................pls help me

dist.urbd

Function key not working

Hello, I formatted my vaio laptop. After formatting its fn key not working. Please help me regards

dist.urbd

4th gen nano frozen

Solved

For the past 3 days, i've read/tried everything (short of disassembling), and this is where i'm stuck - *Apple logo frozen on screen *Can get in...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
Mnorthe12152

"dvi no signal" when turning on monitor

Hello, I just moved from NY to TX and after trying to set up my PC, it says "DVI No Signal" on my monitor when I turn it on. After that, the blue...

8 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
jobbo

Gateway notebook

Hello, my name is Hattie and my husband has a gateway notebook and it was working fine and trhen one morning he went to start it and nothing happenend...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

Acer aspire latop -restore to factory setting

Hi I'm trying to reformat/restore to factory settings my acer aspire laptiop. I've tried using the handy button in 'Acer Management' but it just d...

dist.urbd

Problem with my function key

Hello, I am currently using the Acer Aspire 4820TG. I am now having problem with my function key. After I plug in an external keyboard, my lapto...

jack4rall

Webcam drivers for sony vaio pcg-21212m

Closed

Hello, My laptop sony vaio is missing the webcam driver, how can I get it Furthermore it operate very slowly thean usualy., what can I do Ne...

pcsces

Computer isn't booting

Solved

Hello, I Tried To Start My Computer Today But Nothing Happened , when I Pressed The Power Button The Router is okay And The Lights On The side...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
Renken

Toshiba laptop to samsung lcd

Closed

Hello, I have been trying to connect my Toshiba Sattelte L40/45 Series laptop to my Samsung LCD. The tv is recognizing the VGA cord when I plug it in,...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2012 by
goool

Keyboard malfunction hp pavilion ze4500

NID SOME HELP !! my hp pavilion laptop's keyboard is malfunctioning !!! sometimes the keyboard is functioning well but sometimes not The backs...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
dist.urbd

External drive problem

Hello, I have 3TB external hard drive and it has data of 1.9TB, after using it i clicked eject hard drive then it said windows volume is busy try ...

dist.urbd

Dell inspiron 1545 not booting up

Solved

Hello, I would like to if someone can be so kind to help me with an issue I have with my computer. I would greatly appreciated for someone assista...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2012 by
xpcman

Usb movie plays low sound

Closed

Hello, When I download a movie on bit torrent, then put on memory stick.............when I plug it into the Samsung LED TV........when it plays I ha...

pcsces

Showing "folder is empty" in hard disk.

Hello, i have locked with password my folder through Batch File some days ago. now when i open it giving password folder opens but shows empty......

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2012 by
jack4rall

Looking for akatsuki from this sight

Solved

Hello, I want to say thank you very much for your advice on resetting the laptop.. i tried it and it worked thank you so very much

jack4rall

Kingston 16gb usb

Hello, Please assist,my computer can read the USB when plugged in,but i cannot access it. Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 537.1

jack4rall

Problem with my hp printers

Hello, Please I have a problem, I format my computer and when ever I try to print it never print. when I click on find printer a message shown tha...

Anthony Martino

About witricity

Closed

Hello, hai! hello i am sridevi i am here with lots of doubts on witricity topic that in wireless transmission is it possible to transfer powe...

pcsces

I have a dell latitude d620 problem...

Closed

hello, I have a Dell Latitude D620 that when i try to tun it on, all i get is the power light and the hard drive light for a moment. After that on...

pcsces

Need assistance opening a flash drive

Closed

Hello, I downloaded pictures from a camera memory stick directly to my flash drive. Now I can't get the flash drive to open. Can anyone suggest a way ...

pcsces

Numeric keys working as function keys

Hello, I have Sony vaio laptop. When I press numeric keys its perform as function keys. ex : when press 1 key , internet help window open. When pr...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2012 by
xpcman

Computer sound from t.v. screen

Hello, my name is Nickisha. Hello to all. I have a question regarding my computer with sound. It is a dell but I am using my t.v. screen for th...

xpcman

How to reduce heat in laptop

Hi Guys, How to reduce heat in Dell inspiron 1525 series laptop..please give some suggestion...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Aug 2012 by
Anthony Martino

Bios problem cpu overclocking ?

Hello, guys can you help me because this what happened to me: I'm trying to overclock my CPU, I found the CPU overclocking and enabled it. I adjus...

jack4rall
Results 18501 - 18550 out of a total of 33,784