The discussions

My hp laptop will turn on but hard drive sto

I have an HP Pavillion dv6000 Whenever I would turn it on the harddrive light would turn on along with the power button... However the hardware li...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
suff954

Dvd not working anymore

Hello, My DVD-RW wont read any disks. It worked fine a few days ago though. Please help

suff954

My mp3 won't get recognize by my computer

Hello, I have a really difficult problem with my creative zen Mp3 player it will not be recognized by my windows vista computer can some body pl...

suff954

Hdd locked

Hello, everyone. dell inspirion e1705 hdd:#XE706785306-595B laptop. Thanks in advance Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.5.8

suff954

Computer problems

Hello, My computer has been stuffed up for several months now and we dont kno wats wrong with it. It is an acer aspire t630, and wat happens with ...

suff954

Ps3 hard drive

Hello, will a ps3 accept a disc if there is NO hard drive in it?? Configuration: Windows Vista / Firefox 3.6.3

2 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
nikkoal

Compaq presario cq61-416tu

Hello, I would like to buy the above named laptop. could you please advice me about the advantages and problems in this model. I hope your answer....

suff954

Gateway laptop wont turn on!!!

Hello, I really hope you can help me out!!! I got a Gateway Laptop 3 years ago and last year it stoped working completely! It wont turn on! I have p...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
Will

Cannot make calls using the phone

Hello, I pluged in the magic jack into my computer as usual also connectd it to the phone I have dial tone but cannot make calls Configuratio...

suff954

External hard drive unable to open files

Hello, This morning I started to transfer some new pictures to my Western Digital 500g usb drive. later I tried to open the files but they wont open...

suff954

How to open a usb when it's still detected?

Hello, how can i open my external hard drive when it's still recognized and detected by the computer? the problem is when i plug the usb wire to the c...

suff954

Sata hard drive

Hello, i have a problem with my pc, every time i try to format it it tells me that my hard drive doesnt have drivers what should i do Configura...

suff954

Inspiron 531long beep.

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 8.0 While downloading and urgent update from Dells web site I receive a long beep and ...

ash_perez01

Mms and gprs settings

Hello, my name is owen and would like to have mms and gprs settings for tv mobile e71 pro any one with settings please email me at ( owenmaema@yahoo.c...

ash_perez01

I cannot see my most of my files thumb drive

Hello, can't see most of my files in my thumb drive. how to solve this problem? Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 8.0

ash_perez01

My laptop screen can not display in full mode

Hello, my laptop has low resolution. can not exceed 64 bits. can not display in full screen Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.0.19

ash_perez01

Technical error 0x00000024 (0x001902fe)

Hello, I hav ASUS mother board and 160 sata HD, while insatalling Win XP it gives me Blue Screen with following error technical error 0x0000002...

3 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
Ambucias

Dvd r dl write protected

Hi is it possible to format or remove the auto-protection from a Dual Layered r dl DVD? I tried burning a disc on a DVD r dl but it turned out to b...

4 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
anjali

How 2 delete write protection from pendrive

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a Transcend 2 GB pendrive But I cannot use it bcoz that is write protected. How can I solve d prblem? Plz Help me

8 replies Last reply on 25 May 2010 by
dilip

Toshiba

Hello, my toshiba laptop is not getting on but when i prees the powre button it gets on but motherboard not getting start only

2 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
johnson

Fn keys disabled toshiba satellite

Hello, My F1-F12 keys are working, but I can't seem to get the Fn keys working that are specific to Toshiba such as Fn + Esc to mute speakers, or ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
xpcman

Lost disc to my printer

lost my disc to my printer and I need one the brand is HP Deskjet D2560 can you help me. Thank you. Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6...

xpcman

Need bios password for dell insp 9300 laptop

Hello, I have a Dell Laptop Inspiron 9300 with service tag #6tcp671-595B. It has a BIOS password which I don't know. Can someone help, please. It h...

3 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
tennisboy1222

Get my balnce over to here

Hello, i have a balance on my other magicjack to call over seas how do get the rest of my balance add on to this one my last number was 610-732-3224 ...

gina

Dv9000 series laptop trouble

Hello, My computer yesterday was running fine, and I was on the internet. Then the screen suddenly pixelated heavily (like when a graphics card c...

Redtracert

Software

Hello, i have an dell studio 15 lap. ram 4GB.........now it shows only 2.96GB useable how to solve this problme also give me the steps to fo...

suff954

Really need help

Hello, please help me reset my laptop Toshiba satellite protege m200 to factory settings. my OS is windows 7 ultimate . thanx a lot Configura...

suff954

No power to keyboard, monitor but cpu running

Hello, no power to keyboard and monitor but CPU running. I took the ram stick out, the PC did not beep. what could be the problem. please help th...

yehcal

Sound stop working on hp laptop

Hello, the sound on my hp dv6000 series, was working fine, until i tripped and yanked the headphones out the headphone jack>>all the sound on my ...

tennisboy1222

Computer didn't recognize pen drive

Hello friends.................... when i put pen drive to usb slot i think pen drive is on because there is a light on it,but the pen drive i...

suff954

My computer doesn't load past the compaq

Hello, Well everytime i turn on my computer , all that loads up is the Compaq screen(the screen that says F5 for setting F8 for safe mode ect. ) And I...

suff954

Factory restore

Hello, i have a Satellite L355...i guess...I need to do a factory restore on it but it came with no disk and none of the options i've seen on here...

suff954

Keyboard problems

Hello, Troubleshoot compaq laptop, keyboard wont type double letters and making sounds, windows 7 Configuration: Mac OS X / Safari 531.21.10

suff954

Magicgate

Hello, My laptop is Sony VAIO VGN-CR32G/W 1. where do I insert the mobile memory card to get the data in the memory card from the laptop? 2....

suff954

Acer 5738 dvd drive

m using win xp pro. n acer 5738 laptop. m having problem with my dvd drive. it is reading bootable cd, but its not reading any dvd or cd. but someti...

rahulg

Monitor wont turn on at boot up

Hello, ok, Was installing daemon and it prompted me to reboot, i click on "reboot later" as I was also watching a movie. After finishing the movie...

maddy

2gb sd card wont work on my laptop.

Hello, ii have a 2gb SD memory card && WHEN i plug it into my laptop it doesnt show!! ive plugged it in many timez and it alwayz workz but it wont ...

suff954

System sleep

Solved

Hello, my system power switch on and mother board led on, processor fan off but not boot after 3 minite pc boot Configuration: Windows 2000 /...

suff954

Function keys

Solved

Hello, I have a new Dell Inspiron 1545. I am in the habit of, from years of using other computers, using the function keys to perfrom basic function...

9 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
micky

Realtek hd audio 5.1 surround sound problem

Hello, I have a weird problem. I just got windows 7 and updated my sound card drivers. Now I have a problem which I had before but I solved it in ...

3 replies Last reply on 24 May 2010 by
Zach11

Laptop not starting-keys turn blue then off

Hello, I have a DV6500 HP Laptop with windows Vista. It had been on for about 45 min when I decided to stream a watch instant netflix video online v...

Sarika

Windows7

Hello, i just want to now how i can set up my windows 7 so that i can see movies and video on my tv Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer...

LooneyTunes

Cannot install my new camara

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0 i just bpught a new camara and it does not finishes the down load , its get to 98%...

LooneyTunes

How to find network adapter in laptop

Hello, I cant able to detect my wireless network adapter in my laptop. where network adapter located in the laptop. how can I find it. it is in ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
none

E machines et1830 desktop ethernet problem

Operating system ?Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium ?Linpus® Linux® X Window ?Linpus® Linux® Console mode ?Free DOS Platform ?Intel® Core(TM)2 ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2010 by
Simmo

Connect laptop to tv to watch dvd's, movies??

Hello, I wish to connect my laptop (Dell Latitude 610) to my TV (Samsung LED HDTV) via a wireless bridge (Cisco Linksys WET610N). How do I do t...

xpcman

Speaker not working

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 531.22.7 From the time i have formatted my computer my speakers aren't working ...Please Help!!

CN 147

Trouble with external hard drive

Hello, Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet Explorer 7.0 yes the same happens I have created a new Volume (g) I now see it but still the...

suff954

Time changes when i switch on my computer

Hello, whenever i switch on my system my system date n time is showing as Jan 1 2006 and time is starting from 12 am y is it so? Do anyone please su...

suff954

Weird lg dvd-rw mystery

Hello, Recently i removed old thermal paste from my GPU, CPU, north and south bridges and applyed new thermal paste.... everything went well a...

BALLSOFSTEEL101
Results 25951 - 26000 out of a total of 33,782