The discussions

Laptop black screen

hello, I have opened my laptop and switched on it also on... but aftr the display of startup message and (---) this hypen is com...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
King Odin

Languages of computer

How many languages of computer? -- Quran classes ,reading Quran with tajweed.

ac3mark

Pen drive not work properly

my pen drive contains some major problem my pen drive was formatted properly but every time i remove the pen drive and then again inserted it asks th...

carminabigue

Mouse not working

Solved

I have a Sony vio, Model# PCG-71913L and the mouse has quit working or at least the curser doesn't work. Any help would be appreciated. Jenine

carminabigue

Removable drive

my flash removable drive was detect by virus and I cant get the previos file .. so how can I got file without formatting?

carminabigue

My dell inspiron 15r keybord is not working

helo my dell inspiron 15r keybord is not working the backspace if a sentance is ihave type when it was wrong i want to erase the hole sentance at a...

carminabigue

Need help to reset bios supervisor password

i bought a brand new toshiba satellite laptop in july 2012,last year,and regrettably I went ahead and set a supervisor password(BIOS),well i've forgot...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Nov 2013 by
apervej

Xp

I cannot open video editor soft.That software must use fat32 harddisk.How to change NTFS to fat 32.Thant a lot advance.

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2013 by
hemanta bhuyan

Toshiba laptop not going past toshiba screen

wine was spilt on laptop had keyboard replaced tried removing battery and holding power button down still no joy took it in for repair they said mothe...

BunoCS

Computer wont start up

Hello, I bought New toshiba laptop with windows 8 which was working fine till one day a problem happen when turn on says theres an error that oc...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2013 by
Jason

Getting sick of my computer

Solved

Alright so here is the story behind my issue. I am taking a hardware class and figured I could upgrade my processor to get me more speed. I bought a n...

9 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2013 by
ac3mark

Y cardreader / pendrive not show in cpu?

When i pendrive use in cpu but it not show why?

carminabigue

Dell laptop black screen

When I turn my dell laptop on all I get is a black screen. No logos; nothing. I can hear it running; lights along top for DVD player are on. Please...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2013 by
Laurensmom

Monitor going black after 2 seconds - 2

Hello, I had this identical problem, but my solution was different, so I wanted to post on this topic again. Our new Windows 7 computer was worki...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Nov 2013 by
DavePL

My hard disk is not found

DEAR SIR I AM IN STUDENT OF BCA. AND I HAVE AN PROBLEM. SO MY HARDDISK IS NOT FOUND IN MY COMPUTER. BUT ANOTHER HARDDISK IS FOUND. ...

xpcman

How to remove write protection from computer hard drive?

After running several read tests I'm getting read errors on the hard drive at a specific block. The message says to replace the disk or remove write p...

xpcman

Stymied by ide ribbon cables in a compaq sr1630nx.

I received this computer in a BUSHEL basket.....IE (HEATHKIT). I have tested the power supply and all the voltages are good to go,and the greenlight l...

xpcman

Restore

Hi, I need to restore my 2013 core i3 toshiba laptop. I have tried other suggestions on here but nothing has worked yet. Can anybody help me out pl...

BunoCS

Acer aspire one m# nav50

Closed

Comes on will only go 2 F 2 mode then wants a password i have tried all tje ones i use for everything i use & do many variations wont take get 3or 4 t...

BunoCS

Dell latitude wont power up

Dell laptop-wont power up. When I plug it in or use battery power the caps lock lights up& stays lit & the power button lights up. I've tried control ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Nov 2013 by
preacherman

My computer refuses to boot windows but the circumstance is odd

basically i have a 1tb hdd as my primary hard drive and everything worked swimmingly i had the harddrive partitioned for organization (two 500gb parti...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2013 by
itspeanutyay

Monitior not getting display

My Toshiba Satellite L640 laptop is not showing any display even it is powered on. it apaerars no screen/no dsplay.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

P10713u palm keyboard manipulation

Closed

Hello, I recently received P10713U Palm keyboard and I don't have a palm device for it. It has a 10 pin plug on it and I would like to manipulate it...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2013 by
xpcman

I need help restoring my toshiba

I need help restoring my Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5508 Model The only options I have are "Launch Start up Repair and Start Windows normally. Both...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Nov 2013 by
itspeanutyay

Wd external hard drive asking to be formatted

My WD External Hard Drive which I have used for over 2 years is suddenly asking to be formatted in order for me to open it. I am afraid that if I say...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Nov 2013 by
aluya

Help with turning on compaq 60

Hello, I have a compaq 60 that will not turn on I was told to clean the ram ,where is the ram?? Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 30.0.1599.1...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

My computers beeping when turn on and it reading no input signal

hi i have an hp computer i was using it fine when i went to get back on the mointer said no input signal and now it started beep at me theres a fan go...

ac3mark

How to start using skype..

I have just down loaded skype.. please guide me as to how to start communicating with friends over videos and telephony.. thanks and regards dkb123

Crashounette

Screen back but laptop working with extra desktop monitor

Hello, Sir, My Laptop, Compaq Evo N610C ,turn on but screen remain black. I connect laptop from back port with extra monitor and laptop is worki...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Oct 2013 by
mdmm

My cpu won't boot

I have a problem with my PC. my CPU doesn't boot when I switch on it only gives me a sound and red light blinks. what could be the problem because not...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2013 by
carminabigue

Dell studio won't boot to os

My Dell Studio all of a sudden won't boot just show dell then goes to choose an option , Test Memory Test system exit I cant even go to safe mode ca...

carminabigue

How to recover my pendrive

i entered my pendrive into the computer but it is unrecognized.........it is a 4gb transcened pendrive.......

carminabigue

Dell computer problem

why i can't open power and anything of my dell laptop ?

carminabigue

Laptop not even starting have to remove the battery repeatedly

Hello, i removed the battery. it started but the system stops responding after some time. have to remove the battery again. is there any permanent s...

carminabigue

Laptop screen goes blank after a while

Dear All, Hope you can help on this topic. I have a HP Laptop. If I don't use it for some time, there seems to be no issues or that I don't use it ...

carminabigue

Suddenly using 30gb more memory awhile after installing ssd

Hi, I recently installed an SSD in my Vaio laptop. After a few weeks I noticed i was running out of space on the HD. I have not added enough to j...

5 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Shift key problem

I'm having problems with both of the shift keys, there are several letter I can't type while holding shift, for example : t, a, s, g, h, b, n, m. If ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Audio won't work at all

My audio used to work right. If I didn't have headphones the audio would come out the speakers and vice versa. Last night I plug in headphones and I h...

xpcman

Lost installation disc

Solved

I have lost the disc to install my lexmark printer it is a x 5740 series can anyone help

ac3mark

In windows vista home basic can't see or use dvd or usb flash dr

I can not use dvd or usb flash drives. I can see them in BIOS and devise manager. but not in my computer. The dvd is a AW-Q-160s

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Techno phone latest version

HOW DO I DOWNLOAD WHATSAPP ON MA PHONE COS I HAV TRIED SEVERAL TIMES AND FAILLED

ac3mark

Black screen

Hello, thanks for all , have try everything but still not it was working until yesturday but now when I restart after windows start it goes black , ...

ac3mark

.intex web camera

i have a night vision intex web camera model no;IT-305WC it cannot work winwos7

ac3mark

I can't reinstall my laptop, cannot boot from pendrive

When I try to reinstall my laptop through bootable pendrive or from DVD , a long continuous beep sound appears. I tried both Windows 7 and Ubuntu. Bot...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2013 by
iamdinesh

Keyboard issue for my lenovo laptop

hii, while pressing 's' key slash also coming, while pressing enter key 'x' s coming while pressing 'backspace' button 'capslock' become open while p...

iamdinesh

Dell laptop inspirion

Tried to shut down but computer stuck on Logging Off. How do I get around this.

xpcman

Language change.

My Facebook page shows Portuguese language.I am facing lot of difficulty. Pl.ease change the language into English forthwith.

xpcman

Wd- my passport is undetected by all devices

Hello, i am having trouble with my 'WD- My Passport' it remains undetected by all of my device i.e tv, media player, computer. I have had for nearly...

xpcman

Iwant to sign in

can i sign in?

xpcman

My acer aspire does not boot-os not found

Hello, when I turn on my acer laptop I have an option to click F2 to go to the setup utilities, otherwise if I let the laptop be it dose not boot wha...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Oct 2013 by
xpcman
Results 15901 - 15950 out of a total of 33,786