The discussions

Instagram reply function missing

Hello, I noticed my friends are able to use the reply function and different emojis to react to my messages. I can see that they replied to a specifi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2022 by
Tommy

There was a problem logging you into insta please try again

Hello, I am unable to login to my account and have tried all the steps mentioned. All it says is : there was a problem logging you into instagram. Pl...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2022 by
kimiakalarazi

Blocked accounts posting in my feed

I've shut down and restarted everything possible, uninstalled and reinstalled Instagram twice. Blocked accounts are posting in my feed daily. Some are...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2022 by
HelpiOS

Cannot log in to instagram desktop

I have 2 Instagram accounts (one for work and one personal), both of which I use mostly the desktop version... but I have both accounts on my Android ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2022 by
Jb445

Disabled instagram account

Hello, Hello, My instagram was disabled for absolutely no reason. I tried to contact them through instagram help and each time they just asked m...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2022 by
Anonymous

Why instagram videos are not sharing or posting anymore?

Hello, Why is it that after many posts of many videos, now videos are NOT  posting or sharing  on Instagram PC App?

3 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2022 by
redleggedreaves

Instagram restricted my account over a week ago

I started my business account on instagram about 3 weeks ago. I had a video about making candles that went viral and it prompted about 1000 bot accou...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2022 by
olivia

Hacked and stolen ig account

Hello, I was naive. After a follower asked for my help by copying a link that would be sent to me and sending it back to them, they stole my account...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2022 by
HelpiOS

Instagram direct messages notifications not working

Hello, I have not been able to get notifications from my instagram direct messages? I have tried almost everything on general website suggestions: ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2022 by
HelpiOS

Can’t see or reply to comments at my own posts

Hello, Please help. At all my posts on Instagram I cant see or reply to comments that are made at my posts. Tried everything and all the settings ...

12 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2022 by
Arman3212

New hack

Solved

Hello,people careful there is a new hack happening people are sending images with links attached if you click on the image you would get a message b...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Hello my friends ❤️ My livelihood is completely dependent on Instagram. I have an old page in this application and I have never violated the rules, ...

7 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Changing username

Solved

Hello, what should I do if I can't change my username to the username that doesn't exist?

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Reels viral

Solved

Hello, My instagram account promotion are disabled

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Instagram shows vedio selfie verification again and again

Hello, My instagram shows vedio selfie verification again and again. I have complted the process but it still show the same turn your face right a...

4 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2022 by
Hearted.786

Instagram error when trying to upload dl

Hello, I put in the wrong birthdate on my business Instagram account, so it was disabled. When I long in it tells me to upload my ID but when I do...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jul 2022 by
jimmywick

Clicking on posts does nothing: desktop version, edge/chrome

Solved

Hey y'all As the title suggests, nothing happens when I click on any post on any profile. I can still click on Reels but only if I go to the reels ta...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2022 by
Rick

Instagram account deactivated

Hello, My instagram account was deactivated by instagram without any reason. I filled a form and sent the verification code via email. I sent multipl...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

No audio reel when shared to grid

Hello,  This is a recent issue. My reels play fine in preview but when they are shared to my grid the audio is silent (for me and my followers)  Tri...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2022 by
lufc1967

How do i fix "confirm your info on the app" message?

Hello, I've started to get a lock screen with the message "Confirm your info on the app" when I click on IG links in other web pages. This is in Chr...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2022 by
jimmywick

Solution to hacked instagram video selfie error 6.14.2022

Solved

Hey guys! I was in the same boat until just now. So it’s definitely the camera settings on newer phones that’s throwing off the facial recognition ...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Jul 2022 by
Bayouteacher

Open my insta account

Hello, my instagram account has been locked, i dont know why its been locked but i really need it back, this is an old account and i cant remember wh...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Why my website not showing in search?

Hello, I'm putting quality content and giving good product reviews. But not my website showing in search even though i post regularly with high qulit...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Unable to follow people or like photos

Hello, I made a new Instagram profile because my other one was hacked and for some reason I cannot follow back several of my friends or like photo...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Can't see instagram messages

Hello, I have a problem, since yesterday i can't see instagram messages. I can send them but they don't stay in chat. other person can see it. they ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Error in account reactivation

Hi Everone, I have deactivated my account for 2 months presently and after the break, I am attempting to log back within. The thing is after I sort m...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Please advise. i can’t log into instagram sos

Hello, I’m trying to log into my Instagram business page. It’s asking me to verify my age etc. when I’ve tried to do this and uploaded my Identifi...

6 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Instagram reactivation

Hello I deactivated my account on Instagram a week ago and now I wanted to reactivate it. Unfortunately it does not work. I have two-factor authentic...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Account reactivation error

Hello, I have deactivated my account for 2 months now and after the break, I am trying to log back in. The thing is after I type my name and pass...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2022 by
Peter

Instagram account action blocked

Solved

Hello, I have just started an Instagram page two days ago. I started following accounts with similar genre to boost my page's popularity. To avoid...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2022 by
hareeshspl

Hackers

Hello, Hi guys i m suffering from the same problem. I recorded the video with curly hair while my hacked profile photo was with straight hair. Can t...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to upgrade our business through instagram

Hello, My website is not ranked gradually. I need some help

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Co author function disappeared

As it says in the title, I can no longer tag co authors for my Insta posts. I have other accounts with which it works. when I try to invite my affecte...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Age verification for instagram

Hello, Does instagram accept OTHER LANGUAGE (except english) ID cards for age verification. I am persian , and I tried to upload my citizen ID, b...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Help please. my instagram account was stolen

Hello, Less than a year ago, my instagram account was hacked. I’m trying to recover it but the hacker changes the email address, so I’m not gable to...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jun 2022 by
Allison

I keep getting blocked from liking, commenting and following...

So I join a lot of IG Contests and most require you to like the post, follow them, share the post and tag a bunch of friends to enter. I keep getting...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2022 by
lking11171

Can my likes on instagram be removed?

Hi everyone Quick question: Can a regular person or creator (business account) delete my likes on their posts? It's weird because some likes will s...

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

Instagram video selfie verification problem

Hello, Instagram kept rejecting the video selfie verification that I had sent them multiple times. Sometimes there was an error sometimes not. So I ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 May 2022 by
danig101xo

Later.com link in bio alternative

Hello, So I work for a company that has a link in bio on their IG. Right now, we're using later.com's link in bio-tool, where you can insert a lin...

1 reply Last reply on 19 May 2022 by
deragona

Cannot file instagram deactivated form

Hello, My IG was deactivated out of the sudden and I've been trying to fill out the form in the following link: But once I hit "sent" the foll...

5 replies Last reply on 4 May 2022 by
the_vilgax

Instagram live streaming limit only 1 hour, not 4 hours,why?

Hello, I have read that the limit for instagram live streaming was upgraded from 1 hour to 4 hours. My live streaming is stuck at the 1 hour limit...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

Post photo

Hello, Cam someone please tell me how to you post your own photo to someone else's public Instagram page. Basically would like to post some nature p...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Verification code logged out please help!!

Hi, I was logged out of my account all of a sudden for no reason at all and it asked me for a verification code that is supposed to be sent to m...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

My instagram accounts disabled

Hello, I am writing this with great regret, this is the second account it has been disabled incorrectly. The first account was *** disabled on 10...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

I am unable to get update messenger option, please help!

Hello, I am unable to get update messenger option, please help!

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Why this button is blue and not white at instagram?

Hi there, Does anyone know what is the meaning of the blue colour in a friend of mine on Instagram? it is the first time i see that and i am wonder...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Dear team instagram. whenever i try to make an appeal, it keeps saying "con

Hello, Dear Team Instagram. Whenever I try to make an appeal, it keeps saying "confirm your account to request a review; Go to instagram and...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Apr 2022 by
mikss

I need some real answers

I'm really tired of asking for help and then people replying with complete garbage acting like I am supposed to know anything they're talking about.. ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Apr 2022 by
matthew

Joining instagram not easy!

Hello, I created an Instagram account for my mother's business. I got a message saying "Thanks for providing your info We'll review your info a...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

I can't remove payment method from instagram

Hello, I can't remove a payment method from my Instagram app that I added to boost a post. When I go to promotion payment methods, it just tri...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS
Results 151 - 200 out of a total of 545