The discussions

Instagram glitched account - can't use

Some days ago, I left an inappropriate comment and Instagram decided to remove it. After the decision was made, instagram started showing "Can't refre...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

How to undo "remove link" in bio?

Hello, I accidentally removed the link of my profile from my boyfriend's bio. Now, when he wants to mention me in his bio, the tag is not linked w...

13 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2023 by
Gourav

Gf's pictures this year were liked by ex

Hello, Hello, my gf's private instagram had pictures this year being liked by her ex. She claims to have blocked him years ago. When she searches th...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

No music in the stories

Hello, I’m having troubles with music in my stories for several days, it says “this song is not available” and I can't even put a song on mines becau...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

Instagram stories and posts upload with errors

Hello, at the moment all my Instagram stories upload with errors, the colours are changed and the images distorted. The same happens to my posts. The...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

Hacked instagram

Hello, My instagram account got hacked 5-6 days ago, the hacker changed the email and password, and made a authentication code thing i do not have acc...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

Instagram follower in chat but not at profile

Hello, How is it possible that I see 1 follower in the chat window.  But not at the homepage of the same insta profile. 

1 reply Last reply on 23 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

Hacked igram, will i ever get support?

My IGram account was hacked. I reported it a few times with the online forms, and sent emails to ***@*** what else can I do to get the account back? ...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

Selfie video verification upload error

Solved

Hello, Yesterday I was promoted to upload a selfie video to verify I’m the person who runs my Instagram account. I’ve tried uploading it all day a...

18 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2023 by
Muaidxd

Accounts not able to message me unless i follow them

Hello, I have a business Instagram account and I cannot receive messages from anyone who I do not follow. I have all message permissions turned on. P...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2023 by
Abhishek0025

No exclusive content for subscribers tab?

Hey guys, so I’ve just subscribed to one of my favourite creators hoping to see more content from them. But now that I’m subscribed, there is no tab f...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram isn't letting me confirm my identity

Hello, I must have followed too many people at once and now Instagram has restricted what I can do with my account. They recently added an option in ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2023 by
Wali592

Can't get instagram landscape videos to work! - help please

I've got a short vid to go up on Insta and YouTube and I want to keep it 16:9 (landscape mode) if possible. I've read and read about this now being a...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2023 by
Perentie_1

Is live stream saved on instagram?

Solved

If someone live streams to Instagram (or Facebook) is that footage automatically saved/stored/archived there?

5 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

I want to get rid of these suggestions ...

Solved

Hello,

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2023 by
reza.reza

Instagram hidden tags in stories

Solved

Hello, If I post a story with hidden hashtags and tags can it be notified to the other person in their message to re share the story even if the tag ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

Community violation...

Solved

Hello, Will I be notified by instagram when my deactivation period is over. ??

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

I do not see disappearing photos / videos in instagram web

Hello, I have a problem that I don't think anyone else has ever had.  Until two months ago everything was fine, I always used instagram web (client f...

Reinstated instagram account can’t load anything

Solved

So, my account got suspended about a week ago, but was reinstated through an official request to Instagram. The account is visible from other accounts...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

No reels option on my instagram.

Solved

Hello, I have been unable to watch reels ever since i’ve made this account i.e. June 13. It’s been more than a month already, dating today - 17th Jul...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram login history

Solved

Hello, does anyone know how to find out the last time I logged into Instagram. thanks ​​​​​​​

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

How can i view chat settings on instagram?

Solved

Hi all. I can't see chat settings in my instagram when i click a chat of someone. I open a chat conversation with someone whom we are mutually follo...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jul 2023 by
seymoria

After a month or less my reels turn blurry

Hello, I upload my Reels with the correct ratio, data and battery saver off, high quality video selected and a very strong internet connection. ​​...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Jul 2023 by
Marija

Please help me my instagram account is under restricted

Solved

Hello, My Instagram is under restricted I need urgent help to fix it I won't be able to do promotion,  post and I can't even finding songs for postin...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jul 2023 by
HelpiOS

What are the recommended image dimensions for instagram post

Solved

Has anyone have the knowledge about what size of image should I be using for posting in Instagram?

3 replies Last reply on 6 Jul 2023 by
Hashotto

Archived collab photo

Hello! I archived my collaborated photo on instagram and deleted my collaborator from my following list. Then I tried to get it back from the archive...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Instagram ac getting permanently disable without notice.

Hello, Instagram have permanently disable my business account without any warning. I received an email a day before that my account has been suspended...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Recover collaborators post after unblocked someone

Hello there, Has anyone have same problem with me? Before this I kinda blocked my friend from instagram (and we have some collaboration posts), but w...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

Instagram reels captions and trending audio

Hello, Until about 3.5 weeks ago, I was able to add captions via stickers to my IG reels. Now the option to add this is no longer available. Same for...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2023 by
ravida_1351

How to remove access from an iphone

Solved

Good evening, I worked for a while with companies to post on their profiles. At the moment the collaborations are finished and I would like  to remo...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jun 2023 by
alickabrook1

Why are some of my posts not showing on my hashtag?

Solved

Hello, I'm trying to add all my posts to my own hashtag #jasperdemichael on Instagram but only some of them are showing. How come?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Two-factor auth issue - instagram (after switching phones)

I recently got a new Android phone, and it logged me out of Instagram. I entered by username/password and is now asking for 2FA code (which I had enab...

Instagram hacked - error with verification tool - need help!

Solved

My IG was hacked on Sunday, and I am having a very difficult time with this verification process. When I get to the point of entering the code from th...

8 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram selfie verification not working after hack

Hello, my Instagram account got hacked. I’m attempting to log back in using the selfie verification but when I try to upload it it says error. I’ve t...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram won't let me post stories (in weeks)

Solved

Hello, I haven't been able to post stories on Instagram for more than a month, and it's really gross, since I use Instagram professionally. I watche...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram reel duration of still photo

I want to make reels from still photos and there is supposed to be an icon that looks like a stopwatch, which one uses to set the duration. On my iPho...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jun 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram planner only schedule for 29 days on business a/c

Hello, can you tell me why when using planner on an Instagram business account I can now only schedule posts 29 days in the future when last week I co...

What would you do if you are being worry on instagram?

What would you do if you were harassed on Instagram with 10 accounts a day for a week by a person with an intrusive innocuous question that you don't ...

Stalked on instagram

Hello! For 2 weeks now, an unknown person has been bothering me on Instagram. He asks just banal questions, wants to hear advice from me. I answered h...

4 replies Last reply on 26 May 2023 by
Arthur

I cannot login to my instagram at all.

Hello, so I lost access completely to my instagram account, I lost my mail, and password, and there is no facebook or anything linked! But only accoun...

2 replies Last reply on 26 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

My cross-app messaging is disabled for some reason.

Recently a couple months ago, I created a new personal account for myself. I created this account soon after I logged off of Ben's Instagram fanpage w...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Instagram outage?

Solved

Hello, My instagram isnt working is it just me or is it everyone?​​​​​​​

3 replies Last reply on 22 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Cannot get shop visible

Hello, We have a professional account @throwbackjunction. We are having a hard time getting our shop up.  It is there, as I can navigate to it on the...

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Locked out - phone swap = google authenticator lost my 2fa

Hello, Deleted and reinstalled Instagram on my iPhone but didn't appreciate that a phone swap 6 months ago meant Google Authenticator lost my Insta 2...

2 replies Last reply on 12 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Instagram and facebook disabled

Solved

Hello, My facebook was hacked and they posted pictures then disabled my account.  My Instagram profiles were linked to Facebook.  I tried but I didn'...

2 replies Last reply on 6 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Can't log into my instagram account from phones

Hello, I was suddenly logged out of my account while browsing (on desktop). I logged back in just fine, but on my phone I was prompted with the error...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
chinchong79

I get alot of story views, but barely any likes on my posts?

Hello, Ok, so I get alot views and reactions on my stories, but I'm barely getting any likes on my posts. Now I'll admit, I do post sporadically. Bes...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2023 by
TrillBill

Instastories problem

Hi guys. I am trying to upload an inststory but the pictures receive a sort of layer/filter. Like really big coloured pixels over the actual picture. ...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2023 by
HelpiOS

"suggestions for you" problem

Hello, I'm having a problem with my account. When I click on "Discover People" I don't get any suggestions other than blue tick accounts with high fol...

Ig scheduling mystery

Hi all, I'm an IG SMM with several clients. I can schedule all but ONE client's posts directly via Instagram.  The odd thing is that this client can...

Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 545