The discussions

Hp pavilion delayed freeze

Hello, I am having trouble with my HP Pavilion. Everytime the computer is left for 15min or more, it freezes up as soon as you come back and try to...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
JJ

Pc internet

Hello,my mobile is suitable for pc internet

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
deepbreathe

Unsubscribe

Hello, Please do not send me again any facebook mail.

deepbreathe

Windows xp!

Hello, My Computer starts up automatically with the black screen : We apologize for the inconvenience but windows did not start successfully. A recen...

deepbreathe

Computer factory condition

Hello, i lost my admin password and the ophcrack doesnt work, at the end it says password not found, at this point im tired of going through all the s...

deepbreathe

Drivers

Hello, i am dhivakar..i want all the hcl laotop drivers..please give me a link to download all the drivers........

deepbreathe

Bluetooth drivers

Hello, sir where can i get HCL notebook bluetooth drivers for modelno : p38 pdc

deepbreathe

Windows 7 web browser problems

Hello, i am having problems with all of mine browsers(ie 8,google chrome,mozila firefox,....) after two or three days they can't access internet, i d...

deepbreathe

Please help, cant reinstall xp pro

Hello, I tried reinstalling xp pro on a toshiba p25 s509 laptop and some drivers didn't install, for example I couldn't change resolution, no standby...

suff954

Still having problems

Hello sir i click on that link and i put my laptop model number hp dv4-1431us and it brings out all the avaliable drivers online and it did not br...

suff954

Cannot boot

Hello, im using acer 5220 and what can i do when windows\system32\config\system is corrupted?

mysticdreams

Lcd screen display shortened

Hello, While i was searchig the web my son catch the lcd manitor and changed its position a little in anticlokwise directon, suddenly the disply are...

epsiman

I do not no how to usea flash disk

Hello, The thing is that i do not know how to use a flash a disk.

suff954

Any aman hack my account

Hello, any one hack my orkut n gamil account both account . i want to deleate it plz help me sir . reply me on my email i.d " raghav...

suff954

Install xp in window 7

Hello, i install xp in my laptop in my latop run vista not insall xp in vista what i do plz help to me

suff954

Batch file to read files

Solved

Hello, I want to read a file and print the contents. But the path of the file will be having space with it. For loop not supporting those file...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2010 by
ani

Help with memory card

Hello, where do i put my memory card at in my computer to transfer pictures to my computer from my digital camera to my computer???

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
slyolddog

No tool bar on email page

Hello, I have no tool bar on email page, i cant print. no file,view,edit, favorites nothing but a search bar. please help i need to print, thank you

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
dfabian

My laptop bluescreened and then restarted

Hello, I just started up my computer and after a few minutes, connected it to the internet and tried going on firefox and MSN Messenger. I don't know...

Flowerfoot

Power failure during hard drive formatting

Hello, While formatting a new hard drive into my Dell Dimension 8300, we had a storm come through and knock out the power. The operating sy...

toby

Cant use icons, cant right or left click

Hello, Hi there.... a new thing... I cant click on any of the icons on my desktop. I've checked the touchpad settings, all is well. I ran the virus s...

Kedstrom

Can't access my c drive by double clicking

Hello, Please explain how i can solve this problem, when ever i double click on the c drive, a mesage comes out saying, with what program do you want...

4 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2010 by
siddu

Problem with sound and vga drivers

Hello, Hello, Sir,I can't find where to download sound driver and VGA driver for my HP Pavilion dv4-1431us since i reload it to window XP..pls help ...

dist.urbd

Windows updates

Hello, Isn't it about time legal action was taken against microsoft for the updates that are basically PC killers?

ash_perez01

Email

Hello, i want to view confirmation emails but i cant

ash_perez01

Showing errors and shutting down

Hello, i changed my RAM from 256MB to 1GB.when i inserted 1GB RAM and started my system it is showing errors that some of my applications has been c...

ash_perez01

Audio control

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 2650 with wndows xp installed. i had to go into safe mode and disable my audio control and my modem driver because th...

dist.urbd

Need help to get access to my myspace

Hello, i need help finding my password and email address because i have been hacked is there a way u can ask me my security question so i can retriev...

dist.urbd

Restore point

Hello, I want to restore my computer but i want to keeep some files, if i use system restore point and restore my computer to its factory settings wo...

dist.urbd

Nullsoft sound drive output error

banyak cara sudah ane lakukan,tapi kagak bisa bagaimana cara saya memperbaiki yang rusak ini.... end kenapa komputer saya yang bermasalah sound audio ...

ash_perez01

Dvd and cd not playing in laptop

Hello, i have a acer 4520 that does not play dvd or cd what are the possible cause i recently reprogram it could this be the cause ?

ash_perez01

Wiping hard drive and reinstalling windows xp

Hello, I want to wipe my hard drive and start off with a new flesh clean widnows xp. This is so many problems can be fixed.I have a license key but n...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
kar16

Drivers for hp dv6000 laptop for windows

Solved

Hello, This is vinay, I had a hp dv 6000 laptop buit in with vista home primium and with a recovery partition. I had installed windows 7.I want the ...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2010 by
sharpie

Dropping internet connection

Hello, My Internet connection drops when on mains power When on battery the network card is deactivated & connection is good System Win XP Router L...

effectsman

Laptop screen goes black

I have a Dell laptop. It will load and the screen will work, then the screen is black. When I restart the computer the "Safe Mode" options come on. Th...

xpcman

Sound jack plug drivers lost

Hello,a have had bad viruses on my laptop vista but had them fixed now and its fine only thing is iv lost the driver for my exteral speakers when i pl...

00arran

Cd-dvd

Hello, My cd-dvd drive do not reading any cd or dvd

xpcman

I need a software and instruction

Hello, I got a problem with my Bluetooth for Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop(window vista). Since I formatted my laptop about 3 weeks ago, my bluetooth is ...

dancedhall

Acer aspire one

Solved

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire One that I installed Windows Vista on, thus I decided after a while that I would rather go back to Windows XP. The rec...

dancedhall

No cmd promp

Hello, why does my cmd promp in XP not open when I type CMD in run it does nothing

DrBob2

I need your helps sir,i reload my hp pavilion

Solved

Hello, I need your helps sir,i reload my HP Pavilion dv4-1431us Entertainment Notebook PC to window XP and i could not see where to download the VGA ...

dancedhall

My sound does not works

Solved

Hello, my sound does not woks but it is not disabled in the toolbar or any other place

dancedhall

No sound thru head phones

Hello, I have sound thru my headphone whilst i listen to music or watch a film from my hard drive but i have no sound when i am surfing the net

mactheknife

Disk drives

Hello, i have recently bought a new second hand computer and when receiving it i discovered that there is no disk drive. i have looked to buy one but...

dancedhall

Dell latop

Hello, Was at a friends today we went to look up something on net and although start up music came on, screen dark kind of grey!! I took out battery...

dancedhall

Laptop wont start

Hello, i have a toshiba qosmio F30 112 my laptop wont start up it just says the following file is missing or corrupt system 32/drivers...... att...

dancedhall

Display problem

Hello, my computer display is not cuming. I have change 3 ram to check the problem.3 yrs my com was off .

usmanuddin

Nokia e72 & fax

Solved

Hello, Can Nokia E72 be connected to All-in-One printer and operate the fax function through mobile? Thank you!

Vinnie

Disk partition

Hello, Sir please give me solution on this problem.I had C Drive of 30 GB(FAT32) and D of 60 GB(NTFS) .when i format my PC then I change si...

dancedhall

Problem in computer shutdown

Hello, i have acer aspire 4710 series , my laptop is not shutting down properly.After pressing shutdown it is continuing with blue screen wha...

dancedhall
Results 14601 - 14650 out of a total of 24,655