Tired of sending instant messages or emails? This small application is what you need, as it allows you to send voice messages using your Gmail account. With VMail you can send an unlimited number of voice messages to everyone. Simply enter your e-mail, write a short introduction, record an audio message and send it to your friends.
VMail is the new way to communicate online.
Installation and first use
- In the empty field, enter your GMail address and password.
- Click on Save.
- At this point Vmail can access the inbox of your Gmail account.
Sending a message
- Next press the Record button to record your voice message.
- In the "To Address" field enter the email address of one of your contacts, the subject of the mail and click on Send.
- The audio file will be send as attachment.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 15, 2013 at 05:17 PM by jak58.