If you’d like to keep the important contacts from your Google account in one place, for example, your iPhone or iPad, you can easily do so by transferring your address book from Gmail mailbox to your iOS device. Read on to discover how to sync your Google contacts with your iPhone or iPad.
How to Transfer Your Gmail Contacts To the Address Book of Your iPhone/iPad
To sync your Gmail and iPhone/iPad and transfer the contacts, simply go to your iOS Settings app and tap Passwords & Accounts> Add Account > Google.
Next, enter your Google email address and password, then tap Next. Switch on the option Contacts to synchronize your address book and click Save to apply changes.
- How to transfer contacts from gmail to apple id
- Gmail address book - Best answers
- Gmail address book iphone - Best answers
- How to transfer contacts from sim to gmail - How-To - Android
- Free fire account transfer facebook to gmail - How-To - Free Fire
- Transfer contacts from blackberry to android - How-To - Blackberry
- How to transfer contacts from keypad phone - How-To - Mobile
- Transfer contacts from Blackberry to iPhone 7 ✓ - Forum - IPhone