In this article you will learn how to allow the download and installation of unsigned ActiveX controls on Internet Explorer.
Note: You might need to enable this option when trying to access the cameras of a DVR system via Internet explorer. In most cases IE will prevent the installation of the Activex.cab file required to access the DVR system.
Internet Explorer - Allow the download of unsigned ActiveX controls
The procedure is as follows:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on Tools > Internet Options.
- Go to the Security tab.
- Click on Custom level.
- In the menu that opens, scroll to "Download unsigned ActiveX controls" and select "Enable".
- Click on Ok to validate and close the Settings window.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Web.cab download
- Zdvr.cab download - Best answers
- Download unsigned activex controls - Best answers
- Sku011.cab download ✓ - Forum - Software
- SKU011.CAB, step by step procedure - Forum - Office Software
- Missing SKUO11.CAB ✓ - Forum - Software
- SKU011.CAB ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Word.en-us wordlr.cab download - Forum - Word