Mac users like to customize most features as the operating system has a huge capability for innovative techniques. You might want to check out the system preferences by typing an application, however, some keyboards lack a dedicated key for the backslash, known as Reverse solidus [\] on a MAC keyboard. A way to know how to type it using a combination of characters is by holding the alt + caps + / keys that solve the puzzle.
The backslash is a computer keyboard key [\] confused for a regular slash. There are various keyboard-remapping programs available on the internet to find the technique of creating a back slash for MacOS.
They work with nearly all models of MacOS computers. There are various other keyboard combinations for Mac users all over the world due to its global usage.
How to Enter Back Slash On MAC
On some Mac keyboards variants, it's not as straight forward as pressing a button, to insert a backslash. Here is a key combination you can use: Alt + Maj + /
Note: The back slash is a computer keyboard key ( \ ), and unfortunately the term back slash is often confused as some sort of technical term for the regular slash.
Photo by James Baldwin on Unsplash
- Backslash mac
- Backslash on mac - Best answers
- Antislash mac - Best answers
- Making Pipe under Mac - How-To - MacOS
- How To Enter a Vertical Bar on Mac - How-To - MacOS
- Xvideoservicethief youtube video in punjabi song mp3 download mac os - Forum - Google Chrome
- Dns probe finished no internet mac ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- How to reinstall mac os without disc - How-To - MacOS