Sometimes you need to change browser when you use different devices or maybe you would like to switch from one browser to another because of the interface. In this case, you might want to carry forward all the saved bookmarks onto the new browser. In this article, you will find out how to export your bookmarks from Google Chrome browser to the Opera web browser.
1) Open your Google Chrome browser.
2) Click on Bookmarks and scroll down to Bookmarks Manager.
3) Then, click on the three dots icon (Organize) in the upper right corner.
4) Select Export Bookmarks option.
5) Export the bookmarks and save the bookmarks.html file to your computer.
6) Next, open your Opera browser and click on Menu > Bookmarks > Manage Bookmarks.
7) Click on File > Import bookmarks and browse for the bookmarks.html file.
8) Finally, click on OK. You shall receive a message about the number of entries that have been imported.
Photo – 123rf.com