Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 22, 2020
-
Hello,
Good day. I am new to this site. So please forgive my ignorance...it will improve. I've been unable to use technology for 2years. But, last time I was gone my friend brought both of my email accounts right back up. I can't seem to do it. I gave this certain gmail address to everyone I met. It is so important. I would be so grateful if this can be done.
Thank you,
guccimafia

System Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
September 22, 2020
Hello, I recommend that you have a look in this article on how to recover a gmail account. It contains information on a range of possible scenarios.

Alternatively you can try using this form from the Google Help Centre.

Regards
Thank you
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2020
Hello,

Only Google can help you. Here is the link to gmail support website :

https://support.google.com/accounts/troubleshooter/2402620?visit_id=637146112378325234-3261703843&hl=en&rd=3

You can also try the recovery tool https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery?source=esir for help.

On the other hand, if you have not used your Gmail account for over 9 months, it may have been deleted. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.

Best regards

@+
Buno, Modo CS-CCM
L'urgent est fait, l'impossible est en cours. Pour les miracles, prévoir un délai...
The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, envisage a time ...
Thanks, that helped me out!
I still haven't actually recovered my google account, but am a heck of alot further, and with hope, I might add, than I was before I clicked :)
Looks very helpful!
Most definitely happy with the results.
***@***

Thanks