Recovering my old Gmail account? [Solved/Closed]

Registration date
Wednesday November 6, 2013
Status
Last seen
November 6, 2013
-
Hello,
Good day. I am new to this site. So please forgive my ignorance...it will improve. I've been unable to use technology for 2years. But, last time I was gone my friend brought both of my email accounts right back up. I can't seem to do it. I gave this certain gmail address to everyone I met. It is so important. I would be so grateful if this can be done.
Thank you,
guccimafia

System Configuration: Windows 8 / Internet Explorer 10.0
See more 

1 reply

Best answer
approved by Jean-François Pillou on Nov 29, 2018
Registration date
Monday July 11, 2005
Status
Last seen
October 9, 2019
Thank you
Hello,

Only Google can help you. Here is the link to gmail support website :

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=46346

You can also try the recovery tool http://g.co/recover for help.

On the other hand, if you have not used your Gmail account for over 9 months, it may have been deleted. You must then create a new one, insuring that you note your password and security question and store it a safe place, remembering where the safe place is.

Best regards

@+
Buno, Modo CS-CCM
L'urgent est fait, l'impossible est en cours. Pour les miracles, prévoir un délai...
The urgent is done, the impossible is underway. For miracles, envisage a time ...

Say "Thank you" 162

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 6305 users have said thank you to us this month

> Cizephy -
I lost my phone in a car accident in 9/07/13 went to prison and now i want to look up my Gmail account..i have new phone and Gmail account..Don't know my old secret pas word.please help
I still haven't actually recovered my google account, but am a heck of alot further, and with hope, I might add, than I was before I clicked :)
Looks very helpful!
Most definitely happy with the results.
***@***
-
Thanks