The discussions

Pen drive problem

My pen drive when inserted to my computer it indicate" Please insert a disk into Removable Disk (F:). Please any solution(s) to this problem

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Laptop will not start - t3ch vex

Nothing come on, i mean no power not on battery or AC plugged in, no LED lights. i mean zero power on the system even though i rightly plugged it. i t...

ac3mark

Password

How do I reset the password on my Gateway n214 without the discs are flash drives

Ambucias

Key problem

Hello, I have Dell Inspire On N1510, my problem is when i press e then Showing e3, r4, p0, u7, R$, U& Please Solve it.

xpcman

Hp pen drive 64 gb show emply data in a folder or in a icon

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0 My pen drive (HP 64 GB) shows folder only but the data in the folder is emply when it...

KY_WD  

Laptop not turn on

Hello, my la[to[ is not turn of i will try all type of start like you saying but its not start , i m open my laptop and check the power is c...

KY_WD  

Acer aspire e15 laptop black screen.

I have an Acer Aspire E15 laptop. The problem is that I let my laptop charge overnight and then this morning the screen is black. The blue lights will...

KY_WD  

Laptop refuses most of the time to power on.

i have a dell laptop machine.. i fell down and my key board got problems, so i decided to dismantle the machine and wash the motherboard with water an...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Makoloherbert

Laptop screen got blank

Hello, my laptop screen got blank. (Dell xps). The fan is on but only screen is blank. I tried every method but it didn't work out. Please help me fix...

KY_WD  

Mouse

Hello, my mouse cn not synch with Acer v5-591 i have tried different method but still have same problem. it worked on the other laptob but for new o...

Mr_Majola

Hidden file in pen drive.

Please help me to get back my hidden folders from pen drive. Am using windows10 in my laptop and my pendrive is scandisk dual port. best regards, ...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

Wd not detected in pc

Hello, i bought a new WD my passport ultra 2TB, I first configured it in mac system downloaded updated versions and installed & done passwo...

KY_WD  

Aspire v5-552pg-x809 automatic repair, then click on restore

Hello, I get stuck on the ACER explore beyond limits screen. I reboot, receive message stating Automatic repair, then click on restore. Brings me ba...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

How to enable always on backlight keyboard

I'm enjoying the Acer Aspire R-14 laptop however I'd like to have the keyboard light always on..... any suggstions?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
ac3mark

Machine won't start with lcd monitor

hello, i have a old machine form '99 with industrial computer (DEK 265 gsx stencil printer) and it has two small cathode monitors. one of them brok...

ac3mark

Dell xps laoptop showing black screen after turn on

Hello, my laptop was working fine and suddenly the problem started that it showed black screen after a few minutes of turning it on...this probl...

xpcman

Sound in pc gone after power outage

Hello, I played gta 5 and electricity in whole house shut down for few seconds. After i turned on pc there was no sound at all. Any help how can i s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
killer0pro

Laptop speakers are not working and its making cracking noise

Hello, My Asus laptop speakers stopped working suddenly and started making cracking sounds always and it isn't stopping at all and when I try to pla...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
Manu

Gateway laptop wont boot but power led indicator os on

Hi Can anyone help me. I have a gateway nv series laptop. Sometimes it turns on properly.sometimes it doesnt but the power led indicator and fan is o...

xpcman

Hp 15-p030nr beats special edition laptop windows 10

Hello, All of a sudden my keyboard stopped typing at all. I couldnt even get the onscreen keyboard to type to enter my password to login. Finally af...

xpcman

Not formatted pen drive

Hello, my pen is kingston 8 gb.. dt 101 g2.. it is not working... not formatted... help me plz.. can i update this pen drive Configuration: Win...

xpcman

Computer is not on

Hello, Computer is not working.. Few minutes is on but..it is not responsding Configuration: iPhone / Safari 4.0

xpcman

Beeping computer at startup

Solved

i just came across a new one (for me) ..... one long beeep (3secs) and then continuous shorter beeps (1 sec). did the usual then noticed the two memo...

xpcman

No drives were found

Hello, when i trying to install windows 7 i found problem no drives were found and i try everything i plug out my hdd and plug in in different cp...

KY_WD  

Transcend hard drive error

Hello, My transcend hard drive stopped working and I tried using disk management to change the dis label name and format it, during the process of f...

KY_WD  

Laptop stop working

Hello, My laptop turn off and won't turn back on, I try to clean the USB port while it was on Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 51.0.2704.81

KY_WD  

Compaq laptop

Hello, I have a compaq laptop and when I switch it on power light comes on and a light beside caps lock and a light above numbers are flashing. Fa...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
KY_WD  

How to find the file hidden through cmd prompt.

Solved

Hi, I have hidden a folder in my external hard disk, I know where I have hidden it and I even know the folder name which I have hidden but the thin...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
KY_WD  

My computer shut down automatically after 5-10 minute

My computer was automatically shut down after 5-10 minute . I clean the ram and put it again but the problem can't be solved . When i start to watch y...

Just another dude

No sound

Hello, could someone help me please? about some days ago my audio suddenly became staticy so I decided to uninstall both audio devices on my acer asp...

Mr_Majola

Hard disk not working

Hello, I have a 1TB externl hard disk. when i connect it to my Lap, there is a spinning noise and light, even the hard disk is getting detected. ...

Mr_Majola

Mouse and keyboard suddenly do not connect to computer

Solved

my mouse and keyboard have stopped connecting to my touch screen toshiba computer. I have replaced the batteries and turned it off and on

totallyconfused

Dell 1521 bios password

Closed

Hi i recently purchased a dell laptop off of craigslist and it has a bios password on it. The service tag sn is JW2K0X1 PLEASE HELP THANKYOU

Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
Ambucias

How to solve the write protected mode pen-drive

Hello, how to solve the write protected mode of pen-drive 1. i am using regedit 2. using cmd disk part is not use what we do next step

Ambucias

System display not coming up

Solved

Hello, I also had this frustrating issue. What I did was, I removed the battery and press the power button for 20 seconds. Put back the battery th...

Ambucias

Laptop wont turn on.

Solved/Closed

Hello, So, during class, i was on my laptop when a friend was asking if she could charge her cellular phone using my laptop, so i agreed, but when i...

Last reply on 23 Aug 2016 by
bembem

2 in 1 computer saying hibernating and can't get it off

Solved

Hello I have an Asus tablet and laptop in one computer and it's been saying hibernating for the past week and I can't get it off or do anything sense ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
Brittany

Dropped laptop says no bootable devise

Help! While I was using my friend's Acer laptop the table toppled over and the laptop fell to the floor. When I try turn it back on, the message on th...

swalmsley

Usb write protected, no way to remove it

Hello, I was copying files to a USB stick, when from one file to the next I got an error message that the drive was write protected. I have tried t...

Ambucias

Disk is write protected

Hello, How to format the pendrive With "the disk is write protected" Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 36.0.1985.135

Ambucias

External hard drive will not show up in disk management

Closed

External hard drive will not show up in disk management

Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
geeo

My asus computer will not recognize the hard drive anymore.

My Asus computer only boots up to the aptio setup utility bios setup screen it will not go past there and does not recognize the hard drive. In the bo...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Left shift key is not working

Solved

Hello, left shift key is not working ,please help any solution. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 53.0.2785.70

xpcman

Try to turn on my pc but 3 beeps

Help me pls....I try to turn on my Computer But when i turn on It hear 3Beeb few mn 3Beeb And was along of that..... I relly want to know tha how to f...

xpcman

Pc not booting

Hello,My pc is working but its not showing on monitor no beeps all turned on help me

6 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
LODoesGames

Asia laptop when switch on only get black screen with cursor

Hello, my Asus laptop when switch on only get black screen with cursor and cmd exe error message please help Configuration: iPhone / Safari 9....

Ambucias

Pendrive opening

hello, when i open my pen drive, it is showing two folders 1)system volume information 2)short cut of my pen drive icon now whenever i tr...

Ambucias

Windows lumia

my phone microsoft lumia 535 front camera changes colour after a short while of constant bursts.

3 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
BunoCS

Bluetooth

Hello, My laptop Elitebook 8540p doesn't have a working Bluetooth and the only trace of Bluetooth is in the device manager>Bluetooth USB> BROADCOM B...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2016 by
Eltoxn

Laptop freezes when playing games

HELP. I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-C5240 15.6 Inch Laptop Running the new Windows 10 anniversary addition (Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1 TB HDD). I am ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2016 by
kmi187
Results 6201 - 6250 out of a total of 33,783