The discussions

Computer starting problem

Fans run but no beep no boot

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
BrianGreen

Shift keys not working

Hello, shift keys are malfunctioning . Its working opposite. Configuration: Windows XP / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

BrianGreen

My dell laptop is not starting

Hello, My dell laptop is not starting. Whenever I open it and trynto put in my laptop password the letter 'p', continuously goes on typing on its own...

BrianGreen

Hidden files

if I put my flash drive in computer I dont see my other files and if I put it in my receiver(Decoder) I will see them what is would I do?

ac3mark

Formatting sd card problem

how can i format my 2gb sd memory card and 8gb sd memory card locked by password, please suggest me what to do?

ac3mark

Need help to shortout keyboard problem

Hello, I have HP Pavilion G7 2343ca model. It's keyboard not working properly. when we typed anything it's suddenly stuck and when we press so many...

ac3mark

Acer laptop it will not go pass the acer screen

I have an Acer laptop, and it will not go pass the Acer screen. It tells me to push F7 for setup repair, but that did not work. Can someone please hel...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
ac3mark

My laptop battery is not removable.then how can i restart my lap

Hello, my laptop battery is not removable.then how can i restart my laptop? Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 41.0

ac3mark

No power light on the power botton. when i start the computer

Hello, I have a problem,my computer cannot continue the booth but the keyboard light and speaker USB port is on. and the power button is no light....

KY_WD  

Laptop not turning on

I have a Gateway laptop. I am having issues with it not turning on when it is all plugged in. I think it might be the power cord. This is the second t...

KY_WD  

Toshiba portégé: black screen

Solved/Closed

Hello, My laptop (a Toshiba Portégé) is having problems with the screen. I was in the middle of using it when the screen went black, if you look clo...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
abebe

Format process

What are the steps to formet cpu dell 230 vistro

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
SADULA

Laptop hp pavilion dv7-1245dx suddenly dis

Hello, i am working hp laptop suddenly display not gone.but power key is ON. please what is actual fault.but i connect desktop monitor is display ok.

Ambucias

Laptop keys are all mixed up

Hello Hello, I have a problem with my hcl. laptop keyboard. If think that I might have changed my keyboard settings somehow. My keys are all mixe...

Ambucias

I need the admin password.

Closed

I need the admin password for a Windows 7 Dell inspiron, just got it at a yard sale and my 9 yr old son is literally dying to tweet and geek on it but...

Ambucias

I can't delete or write anything to my sd card

i have 2GB sd card but i can't add or remove anything to it. If it this problem can be solved please help me

R2D2_WD  

Flash drive can't format write protected (tried cmd:diskpart)

Hello, My Flash drive is a complete mess. I cannot open it. it say's "You need to format the disk in drive G: before you can use it. Do you want ...

jollym124

Power supply unit is faulty?

Hello, when i check the PSU with voltmeter it shows 24 v, 6.5v and 10v for the readings of 12v, 3.3v and 5v which is double the amount of normal se...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2015 by
Computertech

Blank screen, fan runs a few seconds and a beep.

my lenovo g5o5 has had a blank screen for two months...initially the fan would run but the screen would remain blank on switching on the laptop but li...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Toshiba satellite a300 screen almost black

When I turn on my laptop the screen reamains black(actually if I pay attention I can see that there is some weak lighting), but when I rotate it to fo...

3 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Information about download

I have downloaded microsoft office picture manager 2013 from this website.I got the message on my laptop screen that it is download successfully,but i...

ac3mark

Number lock

When I restart my laptop it has activated the number lock on close down. This could be an alternative safety check on opening , but why has it decided...

Ambucias

Emachine screen display is sideways

I turn on my home PC and the screen display is sideways. I have tried and I can't fix. I would think rotate but no option for that. Its an emachine...

BrianGreen

Dell laptop

my dell vostro 1510 is not working...if i power on the lap it shows a black screen

admin

Laptop just shows the blank screen

Hello, Mi laptop just shows the blank screen and the only thing I can see on the screen is the mouse Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 33.0.1750.5...

Ambucias

Pc is not turning on.

Please help me. i have a pc and i had just installed windows 8.1pro 32bits on it and it has a partitiod disk space of 10GB. The total hard disk spac...

R2D2_WD  

Pendrive gets detected for a second and after its not

Hello, When I insert my Pendrive in my laptop ,it gets detected for a second and after its not.. Plz suggest me what should i do so that I can use...

R2D2_WD  

Sd card file or directory is corrupt and unreadable

I have sooo many files I need on an SD card and it is coming up with "the file or directory is corrupt and unreadable" I tried the "chkdsk" comand and...

5 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
R2D2_WD  

No sound device detected

Solved

Hi everyone! Im new to the forum and I don't know if im in the good category, but well, here's my problem: I have an old Lenovo 3000 C200 with W...

Ambucias

External hard drive

I updated to Windows 10. I have a WD external hard drive. A window came up that said there is a problem with this drive, Scan the drive now and fix it...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2015 by
onya243

Spilled water on toshiba laptop

Hello, I spilled about a half a cup of water on toshiba laptop keyboard, I immediately took the battery out and left to dry for about a week. I tr...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2015 by
Ambucias

Pen drive not showing files

Hello, I did this in cmnd prompt.but now in my pendrive it shows system volume information. It's not showing my files.pls help me I'm using HP 16g...

Boogieman_WD  

Keys not working??

Hello, numeric keys or backspace is not working? Configuration: Windows / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

kemsamhanquoc

Ram issue with windows 10

Solved

Hello, I have a problem, I recently noticed that my PC instead of using Installed memory of 16GB is using only 8GB (7,96) I myself tried to make i...

37 replies Last reply on 5 Oct 2015 by
kieferschild

Black screen after win xp loads

hello >>> im having a problem with my pc and its like this : my system just crashed due to a missing file from the folder system 32 . i repaired it w...

R2D2_WD  

Pc will not boot

Hello, I'm trying to boot my PC after a few days. When I click the power button, the power LED glows for a second and a wierd beep comes and the LED ...

R2D2_WD  

Laptop not starting up

Hello, Im rohan... i have a dell inspiron 1520 Iys not starting up... wen i press the power button An icon nxt to the power button like 9Lock Aloc...

R2D2_WD  

Detected external drive but cannot access

Hello, I have a WD My passport hard 2TB, disk that working good before. now I have a problem the computer can detected it but I can't access to the ...

R2D2_WD  

My lap top has a problem

My laptop powers on. But the screen is blank.then it just keeps on turning off an on

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2015 by
xpcman

Computer will not boot

Hello, My name is aj I got a dell from the school 3646 I installed a new bios a01 And I reboot my Computer an the montor does not get any signal t...

xpcman

All of a sudden the screen went black

Hello, I would like to know what is wrong with my monitor...I was watching a movie and all of a sudden the screen went black and I don't seem to see...

Ambucias

Few keys of keyboard of laptop stopped working

Hello, i got my few keys of keyboard of laptop stopped working .plz help me how to fix it.Now i am using USB keyboard.I alrdy uninstall keyboard...

Ambucias

Laptop sound not working

Hello, Sir/Medam My laptop sound not working hardware is instal but not working. plz help me. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.10...

Ambucias

After i type my password & welcome icon screen goes blank

I have a HP pavilion dv6 and windows 7 installed , after I start my laptop everything is normal with the display , I type my password & then the icon ...

Ambucias

Windows 7 and upgraded 10 will not show all hard drives

Hello, I recently have noticed that windows 7 and I just upgraded to windows 10 via the free upgrade, will not show all my hard drives ? On start up...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2015 by
captk

Help - ctrl keys are malfuncitioning

Solved

Hello, I have a Lenovo yoga ultrabook. For some reason, the last few times I've used it, it thinks I'm holding the ctrl keys down. This is wreakin...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2015 by
V

Dell inspiron 15 black screen

My dell inspiran 15 laptop having black screen when start up.only i can see is mouse cerser . I need to know how to fix ot easily at home .

Ambucias

Keyboard does not work properly

Hello, i need help some of my keyboard did'nt work properly.. any suggestion please Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 45.0.2454.101

Ambucias

Keyboard types numbers istead of letters

Hello, I have a windows 7 pc and my keyboard is typing numbers instead of letters.(only QWERTYUIOP) I saw that only laptops have this problem. (I don...

kcshameer89

Display come in pink colour

Hello, my problem is that my laptop display come half in pink and half in normal what can i do please tell me.

kcshameer89
Results 9551 - 9600 out of a total of 33,786