The discussions

Dvd-r won't play in dvd player

Solved/Closed

Hello, I was wondering my brother-in-law just had a wedding and it was video taped. I took the memory card from the camcorder and put it on my comp...

11 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
BBIphone6

Earphones

Hello, I tried to call someone using smartvoip and I can hear hear what they are saying but they cant hear me.. Please help.. Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

My laptop is connected to the internet but my browsers dont work

My laptop is connected to the Internet but the browsers won't work unless I restart my computer. And even after restarting my computer my browsers onl...

4 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2015 by
Superman1236

My laptop display comes very late

my acer laptop is working good when it was on. but the display and fan starts very late some time hours after. what to do? help me.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
xpcman

Pavilion dv7 scroll does not work on my pad

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have almost given up hope.... but I'm hoping you can help. Everything on my new pavilion DV7 works great except the scroll bar on my mous...

19 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
Mary

My laptop can't start up(latitude/d510)

Hello, i have got a problem with my laptop, when i power it on, it is just bringing the first LED light as if it wants to start,after few seconds,the...

Ambucias

Three leds

Hello, just when you open the Dell laptop(latitude/D510), you will find three LEDs at the far right hand corner, i just know one LED which comes on ...

ac3mark

My laptop can't start up(latitude/d510)

Hello, i have got a problem with my laptop, when i power it on, it is just bringing the first LED light as if it wants to start,after few seconds,...

xpcman

I am locked out of my computer by a security software

Hello, i bought my laptop from office depot and there was a security software already on my computer and it has locked me completely out of my compu...

BrianGreen

Keyboad keys not workin

its M11X Alienware I am using te control keys along wit few alphabet keys ar not workin. cant remove battery its built-in etc. reinstalled KB,D softw...

xpcman

Pc powers up then goes straight to bios

Hello, when i pluged in my laptop, two lighst will light up, the light for the battery and of the power, but i cant turn on my laptop. After a few h...

xpcman

Pendrive problem

Hello, when i insert pendrive, system is detecting but not able to change the letter and paths in disk management also. Its not detecting also. ...

Boogieman_WD  

Wd external hd not shown on my computer

Hello, My WD HD stop working suddenly I don't know why well I see it's not show on my computer like in the pictures on Vir...

12 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
Boogieman_WD  

Laptop goes off never turn on without charger

Hello, I am Usman and using dell inspiron 15 (3542) i put my phone charger into laptop due to which it shutt down instantly . and no...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Feb 2015 by
usman

Black screen

my dell15 3000 series screen is black when i turn it on

KY_WD  

Acer aspire doesnot boot up even in safe mode

I have powered on the Acer aspire laptop. Post the windows logo, it goes to the screen where it prompts to pick up one of the modes: safe mode, safe m...

Computertech

Unable to open file

my table top pc shows a problem when try to open hard disc file G that the file is currupted .I could not enter cmd.

Computertech

Pc shows error loading operating system

Hello, PC shows Error loading operating system,when start pc.how can i solve it.please help me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 4.0.203.2

Ambucias

My pen drive is not detecting my computer

Hello, Gud aftn frnds My 16 gb HP pen drive is not detecting at any computer.they it cannot be formatted? you cannot add or remove data to i...

Computertech

Write protection

Sir, i have purchased a new pan drive of 8 GP and first time I copied some audio and video files therein, but when I attempted to delete those files t...

Computertech

Nothing on screen after signing in

Hello, Configuration: iPhone / Safari 8.0 I restart my computer after using it for 2 hrs. After signing, there was nothing on the screen but ...

Computertech

Hdmi troubles need help urgent!!

Hello, I'm using a hp pavilion g6, and i regularly use my hdmi cable. it usually works fine however today i could get no sound. i have been on abo...

Computertech

My laptop is getting heat

Hello, my laptop is getting heat while it is working. but the fan is running. Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 7.0.517.24

Computertech

My laptop screen not displaying

Hello, HP pavilion g6 I have to apply pressure on the point where the screen is connected to the MOBO before my laptop can display help

Computertech

Diskette drive 0 seek failure error message

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have read previously solved situations submitted that were dealing with error message Diskette Drive 0 Seek Failure. I get the same and hav...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
JE

Lost password and i won't to format it

Closed

Hello, Ya I have a sony vaio laptop and it has a fingerprint scanner and when I turn on the laptop it goes to the log screen and I don't remember ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Tosh a laptop c66od won't boot up 1/0 error

Hello, my tosh a lap top c66od won't boot up it said starting windows then a message comes on saying 1/0 error has. Occurred please help Confi...

xpcman

Laptop screen shows black while turn on it.

Hello, i have laptop hp pro book 4340s, a previous day i uninstall some software from my laptop which show me a pop message that i need to restart...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
voldermote

Enter button does not work

Hello, coffee got spilt on keyboard.the left side of keyboard works but of couse the right side does not.what can i do i need to just use the ente...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
vicky

No typing on word document

Hello, When I try to type on Word Document, nothing shows up, but when i type on safari, it works. What's wrong? Plese help me.

kieferschild

How to enable the alt + f4 key in vaio keybord

How to enable the Alt + F4 key in vaio keybord which is suddenly not wroking for last 2 days.. Please send the reply as soon as possible

kieferschild

Acer laptop wont start up

Hello, When I turn on the power adapter, I can see the power light is on. My batt has been condemned for sometime now. I only use direct power sou...

KY_WD  

Keyboard keys are not working

Hello, In my laptop start key and caps lock key is not working. Please help me. Configuration: Windows 8 / Firefox 17.0

Computertech

Not starting up

Hello, my acer aspireone min laptop is failing to start or display anything on the screen. it shows light on the power button but nothing on the dis...

7 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

Cannot install new os in my harddisk

Hello, I would like to ask if my bios setting is correct and I cant install my new OS, maybe theres something in the bios that I need to configure ...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2015 by
Pzychii

Hp laptop volume icon has an x over it.

Hello, i have an hp laptop, and the volume icon has an x over it.. i ran my mouse across from it and it says no speakers or headphones are plugged...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
BrianGreen

Hp laptop won't boot. vista

I have read the forum for rebooting HP laptop with Vista by pressing f8 and starting in safe mode. But then what do I do?

3 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
Ambucias

How to format pen drive

My memory card is unable to format. I will try all techniques but it will see file is too big not format. And windows unable to format slove this pls

Boogieman_WD  

My memory card not show in my pc & drive due to virus my(micrsd

Hello, My memory card not show in Drive and my computer please we need your help. Regards, jahanzeb Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome...

Boogieman_WD  

New graphic card advice

Hello,i am making my gaming build for computer for past month and i bought everything i need except my graphic card (i still have r7770 msi) and i am ...

addyagrawal

Reinstall cpu no display

Hello, I recently got a new computer and everything worked fine. I tried a new am3+ processor that my brother told me would be better. I took out my ...

addyagrawal

How to remove battery?

Hello, I would like to know how to remove battery Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 40.0.2214.111

addyagrawal

Cannot install new os in my harddisk

Hello, I would like to ask if my bios setting is correct and I cant install my new OS, maybe theres something in the bios that I need to configure ...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
Pzychii

Mouse disappear

Hello, I have an acer aspire E15 and the mouse has gone any help would be great before I go crazy Configuration: iPad / Safari 6.0

Computertech

Hp pavilion g4

Hello, my hp pavilion g4 is having a blank LED screen on startup can u help me to resolve it please?

Computertech

Cpu not working

Hello, My keyboard light, mouse light is glowing directly without even switching on the CPU. While trying to switch on CPU, its not responding. C...

Computertech

I need help fast please

Hello, my Acer computer won't work it just goes on to the start up page (where it's all black and it says "ACER explore beyond limited) and it looks l...

Computertech

All the files in the pendrive showing shortcut

Hello, All the files in my pendrive are showing shortcut . please help me how to convert them to normal files. Configuration: Windows 7 / Int...

Computertech

Dell inspiron

My inspiron is not starting all of a sudden . When I push start button 8 beep sound is heard longer in the beginning n then shorter . But the screen i...

5 replies Last reply on 25 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Problem with starting my dell inspiron

Hello, My dell inspiron laptop is not starting . When I push the start button a sound continusoly beeps some sound but no display . Plz help me. My ...

Computertech
Results 12201 - 12250 out of a total of 33,786