The discussions

Toshiba satellite c660/c660d

Closed

Hi, Am using Toshiba Satellite C660/C660D.When I turn on my computer, it gives me a black screen and a white moving arrow. Whatever I try it gives me ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Cursor moves away from typing....

Closed

Hello, My keyboard keeps "bouncing" around....meaning, I'll be typing away and all of sudden my cursor moves places next thing I realize I am typing...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Samsung not displaying properly on my sony tv

Closed

Hello, My Samsung NP-RC520 laptop is not displaying properly on my Sony flatscreen TV (kdl wd5500) I think that's the model number. I am using a H...

pcsces

My computer can noot boot

Closed

Hello, i have a Fujitsu Siemens desktop but once i turn it off it can not boot from the hard drive yet the hard drive can be seen in the bios....

pcsces

Ipod nano screen not working

Closed

Hello, i was listening to music yesterday and suddenly my ipod nano screen turned black. i've tried resetting it by pressing the menu button and th...

pcsces

Cracked my hp laptop screen, using an extrna

Hello, I cracked my HP laptop screen last month *sigh*, and am using an external screen. I saw some similar threads up here, but so far nothing w...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
xpcman

Drivers for hp integrated webcam

Solved

Hello, I have recently upgraded from Vista to Windows 7, I did have problems initially with Windows Media Center, but these have been resolved. My...

5 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
mbasha

Blank screen and cursor showing in laptop

Hello, i am having a problem with my laptop from yesterday night .it showing blank screen and cursor with yahoo messenger and google talk.but it n...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
vinay

My hard disk won't display the data in it.

Hello, I have a seagate HD 250gb. I had slaved it in a machine running on windows xp professional. It suddenly failed to read and write info. via ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Samsung sgh f480

Closed

Hello, i have got sgh-f480 and its touch screen not working properly i read from a website that if u my phone touch screen was working but when ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

Keyboard is not responding

Hello, I need help with my computer please. When I turn on my Dell Inspiron laptop, with Vista, the keyboard will not respond. I can't log i...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
anjana03

Hp laptop

I hit my kyboard and the laptop turn off and dont wanna tur on agai can you pliz help me because is not mine

vista.ultimate.64

What causes the shut down so i may avoid it

Hello, Thanks for the help it worked. My lenovo R60 latop would just not turn on. So I tried removing the battery and holding the power button d...

Anonymous User

Help hp is blacked out what can i do

Hello, need help my hp screen is blacked out what can i do please Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 7.0.1thomas

xpcman

Dv2000 series went suddenly on a blank

Hello, My laptop HP Pavilion dv2000 series went suddenly on a blank screen but i can hear sounds every time i turn on my computer. They tried to fi...

xpcman

Cd tray

Hello, This may sound stupid but I don't know how to open my CD tray on my Dell computer. There is no button or anything. PLEASE HELP! Configurat...

xpcman

Bios problem

Hello friends I was trying to reinstall my vista on my HP laptop. I installed vista then try to install all drivers. i installed bios setup also. i...

xpcman

External hdd not detectable

Hello, My External HDD is not detectable on my PC...OSWin7x64. Had a lot of data on it. Is there any way I can recover my data? Thanks

2 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2011 by
AM

How to wipe hard drive that has no os

Closed

Hello, We got a fresh built computer Friday w/the following components: ASUS m5a97 motherboard Seagate Barracuda 750GB Hard Drive Radeon 4350...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
senarae

How to get files off my crashed laptop ?

Hello, my laptop crashed, and i was able to get the files from the drives by connecting my hard-drive to the PC. But i couldn't locate the files that ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

My laptop display problem

Hello, hai i had purchsed a new dell 15R inspiron 2 weeks before suddenly today i switch on display becomes white and changing to black and also b...

xpcman

System doesn't get boot from cd and hd

Hello, i bought toshiba L640 a year back and suddenly one day during normal running it got switch off and then after it is flashing error system rec...

xpcman

Ibm motherboard driver

Closed

I reinstaled windows, and dont have drivers for motherboard, lost my cd,its IBM rev 2,4 rku pn 73p0595, where can I find driver for that?

bionik

No sound from laptop to tv

Hello, I tried everything that i read about changing your default to HDMI or Digital output. But still nothing. i even updated my computer and sti...

bionik

Help fix my computer

Solved

Hello, i lost the sound of my toshiba labtop and there are much errors make it verry slow , i tried to find way to fix these problems but i failed , p...

5 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

My computer cannot work properly

Hello sir, my computer cannot work properly.....when the computer is power on...display a message... Atencion No hay entrada de senal please help ...

Ambucias

My fn key for f12 controling volume unworking

Hello, My FN key and F12 control volume not working. How to solve this short key function working? Kindly check and revert ASAP. URGENT ...

Anonymous User

The cpu restarts but the monitor show no sigl

Hello, my system suddenly shutdowns itself and restarts its self some times it restarts properly but some times, though the CPU restarts b...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Nov 2011 by
bronetwork

Comp speed no change even if fresh install

Hii, btw my name is travis and well everytime I go on computer it is always loud fan and if I check the cpu an memory in task manager they are both v...

7 replies Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

My laptop keeps turning off automatically

Hello, I really need help, my laptop keeps shutting off all by its self then it automatically turns back on after it shuts down but sometimes it...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
Reqsei

Trying to connect laptop to pc...

Closed

I'm trying to hook my Dell Inspiron 1750 up to my Sony Bravia TV (this seems to be a common theme). It was working fine before using the mobility cent...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2011 by
pcsces

How to connect internet mobile to laptop

Closed

Hello, sir i have one n73 mobile my connection du iwant internet how to connect mobile to laptop. please help me

2 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
asro

My omatek noteboot cannot reboot

Hello, pls i downloaded a window7 application on my Omatek notebook adapter. Alreadily, i was using windows Xp.The application i downloaded was about ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

I need to know the model of my toshiba laptop

Hello, my laptop toshiba(model no m70-267) does not have sound drivers and i try to download sound drivers but where i have to choose model no there i...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Hdd-led help needed please...

The red/orange light that normally blinks on the pc's tower next to the power light stoped blinking causing the pc not to load anything on the monitor...

12 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Sivz

Asus laptop screen blank

hi guys, need your help... im using a Asus laptop... may i know why the screen appear to be blank after i switch on.... during the startup, i...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Blue screen even after formatting

Hello, I got myself a brand new rig to be able to enjoy Battlefield 3 in maxed out settings, but since I started, things went from bad to wors...

12 replies Last reply on 10 Nov 2011 by
Antoni

Nvidia graphics help!

Im running windows 7 on my computer, and one day my computer decides to shut the monitor off right after the boot menu and it says "starting windows" ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Webcam drivers for toshiba l300

Solved

Hello, where can i get webcam drivers for Toshiba l300 which is using xp dark eddition ? Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 6.0

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
Ambucias

Total restore

Closed

Hello, I was told I had alot of viruses and needed to do a total restore. I did using the restore discs that came with my Toshiba laptop, has Vista Pr...

Ambucias

Help me to install lexmark x2650 software wit

Hello, help me to install lexmark x2650 software without cd Thanks Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.2

Anonymous User

Install any program my computer become freeze

Hello, when i run any program or try to install any program my computer become freeze please tell me what i do wrong or please give me a solution.t...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2011 by
ali

Hp laptop won't turn on, was fine last night

Closed

Hello, No idea what happened. My laptop was working fine last night. Turned it off properly and then kept it in its bag. Following day, nada. Won't...

pcsces

Compaq laptop will not boot?

Hello, My compaq laptop will not boot up after I turned it off while it was installing a update. When I go to turn it back on I press the power on...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

4gitouch stuck on boot screen

Hello, my name is seth, and awhile ago i had dropped my ipod and it completley decimated the screen. It is jailbroken, so that worsens my situation, b...

Creampuff

Dell inspiron black screen

Hello, I am With DELL INSPIRON since one year. When i start the lap the power button will blink and there is no display on the screen, atleast t...

Ambucias

Can't access data on my usb mass storage [sol

Hello, I have an external hard 500gb verbatim after i run aprogram (program for luck all file)after it hidden but in proprties see the capacity ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2011 by
monarch

Hp touchsmart notebook will not turn on

Closed

Hello, I have a HP Touchsmart notebook and it shut down and will not start at all. I've tried taking the battery out and reinstall it but nothing w...

4 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
seed

Audio problem

Hello, friends plz help me i format my toshiba laptop but b4 formating my laptop am not getting my audio driver backup thats why after installed n...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Anonymous User

Can i save my photos from broken laptop?

Hello, I have a gateway laptop nv52 and the screen is not turning on, all power seems fine. Either way I want to take my pictures and files away a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Nov 2011 by
Stevie
Results 19801 - 19850 out of a total of 33,785