The discussions

Toshiba satellite l300 cannot find hard disk

Closed

Hi My Toshiba Satellite L300 running XP will not boot. I get "Cannot find hard disk" when I run the XP repair/installation. Sometimes it says media...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Keyboard keys type letters with numbers

Closed

Hello, when i type some letters on my desktop computer's keyboard it also includes numbers.. like 7 for letter `O', 1 for `L',( vice versa)and ¥ f...

pcsces

Computer wont start!!!

Closed

Hello, I have a lenovo laptop and for some reason the lap doesn't start up sometimes. When the laptop hybernates or shuts down it doesn't turn back o...

pcsces

Hp presario cq62

Closed

Hello,Guys I have a hp presario cq62 which just got off and i thought it was a charger problem but the charger works fine but the lap does not boot ...

pcsces

Hardware changes resulting in no boot

Closed

Hi, I've tried to make some hardware changes in my computer. I changed the graphic card to a crossfire system, added a new hard drive, add 4 GB RAM...

pcsces

Cd drive

Solved

Hello, To the dude who suggested deleting the upper n' lower filters inside the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-...

Anonymous User

Move music from walkman to eee pad

Hello, When I plug my Sony Walkman into my new Eee Pad, it does not recognise the walkman. I want to download my music from my Sony Walkman to my...

Anonymous User

Monitor not working

Closed

Hello, I recently purchased a new hp tower. when I hope my old monitor up to it it worked fine throughout the whole setup process a little while aft...

pcsces

My dell inspiron 1545 laptop wont start up

Solved

Hello people I'm no computer expert so all help would be great. The problem when the left clicker did not spring just under the mouse pad on ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Data not seen in usb

Hello, I am using window 7 and trying to see my data in usb but when i am trying to open it only show for files with 5o mb data while on properties ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Booting vista

Hello, I would like to mention that im using vista 32bit. Today when i've tried to boot my pc , it stuck in the loading screen of the windows , i h...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Installing conexant universal device

Hello, sir when i formatted my computer I find a problem put sounds to it again because when i install conexant universal device it says it ha...

Anonymous User

Replaced screen, but now is just black

Closed

Hello, I dropped my HP Pavilion dv7 and hooked it up to an external monitor, and picture showed. I replaced LCD screen and it worked great for 2 day...

pcsces

Indian

Closed

Hello, My HP compaq presario cq40-425 xp upgraded to windows7.Now some Keyboard keys like mediakeys i,e pause,forward, stop etc and number lock sc...

pcsces

Recover data from internal sata

Hello ,,,,,,,internal 500gb sata hard disk is not detected in bios so please help for recover data from internal to any other hard diskplease

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Dell bios password

Closed

Hello, I have the same problem, can you help me please.. The tag of my laptop is #BNSVB51-595B, is a Dell Latitude D505 Thanks so much... C...

Ambucias

Graphics module replacement

Closed

Hello, I need help finding information on replaceing the Graphics Module on my HP Laptop. The screen is black. And it flashed the code for Graphics M...

pcsces

Boot error

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 534.10 hai sir my name is vikram .i have a problem at the time of booting .when i going to boot my s...

Anonymous User

My pc turn off automatically please help!!

Hello, So,here's the problem i've that i play online games [gta samp] and i don't have graphic card for it but also it work fine.when i play it ...

mikethedike

Programs are opening automatically

hi, the problem in my laptop (dell inspiron) is that sometimes programs are starting automatically, (like 52 windows of google chrome or whatever p...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Need installer of cdr webcamera f series

Hello, plss Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.6

2 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Creative 5.1 speakers is not working

Closed

Hello, Creative 5.1 spekaers is not working except front left, right and woofer. how to activate surround speakers left, right and center speakers?...

pcsces

Hardrive shows its full, but shows nothing

Solved

Hello, I borrewed my hdd to a friend and now i see its full in my computer but when i dubbel clik and go in it only shows a shortcut and auto run ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

System unit and screen

Closed

Hello, so my computer when i start it normally the screen is jus blank and only some of the words show up on the screen and also when i try it normall...

pcsces

?john,

Closed

Hello, I have an Advent 4401 laptop. my laptop reads,"A disc error has occurred, press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart", I have done this 20+ times and ...

pcsces

Toshiba satellite pro p100 - fading screen.

Closed

Hello, I'm trying to figure out a problem with a Toshiba Satellite Pro P100 Notebook Computer. It keeps fading gradually while I use it. Over the ...

pcsces

Web cam

Closed

hi i have problem with my web cam on msn it wont let me see my pictue rite or the other persons its like in bright colours i can see it if i turn the...

pcsces

Help send photos from zte r221 on pc

Closed

Hello, how to connect phone zte r221with pc?when i put USB it not recognize device..i want to put photos from phone to pc Configuration: Wind...

pcsces

Hp omnibook black screen with flashing cursor

Hello, The only thing I have on screen in flashing cursor with black screen. When powering up will have a screen that says HP Omnibook screen pops u...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Hdmi - running video in background on laptop

Hello, I am trying to watch a video on my tv using my laptop and an hdmi cable but how do I set it up that the movie runs in the background on my ...

vista.ultimate.64

Display problem

Solved

Hello,I used tuneup utilities to change the boot screen and after restarting no display in the monitor.. Please help. . Configuration: / Op...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
prat

Fn keys working as ctrl key

Hello, I recently bought a hp 625 notebook ,with a windows 7 home premium.problem started about a week ago,i was just working, and all of a sudden,t...

Anonymous User

Blank screen

Hello, Some time ago i broke the screen on my laptop and instead of boying a new one purchased a separate monitor and used that. in addition i pu...

Anonymous User

How can i solve four beep in hp dx6120mt?

Hello, how can i solve four beep in hp dx6120mt?this is the problem which i'm having for so long. i dont know how to solv it....please help me!

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sony vaio keybiard not working

Hello, to all!!! Im going insane cause my keyboard isnt working, actually the "k" isnt working and i cant turn on my laptop cause i have a k in my pas...

Anonymous User

Not fomatting

Hello sir, sir i bought a flash drive of 16gb but its not formatting or not giving a format option please, also some times its get format but ...

Anonymous User

It say no signal and monitor sleeping

Hello, My computer turn on, fans,lights everything is great on my computer, when I turn. It. All on. It say no signal and monitor sleeping. Please ...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Hp screen blank

Hello, My laptop screen is blank and I can't see anything. I know it loads because I can hear it and the screen where it has f1-f12 at the bottom sh...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Josh

Wd hd stopped working when printer installed

Closed

Hello, I installed an HP Photosmart C410 printer on my computer and my WD External Hard Drive no longer works. I can turn the printer off and it ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Pen drive not formatting

Hello, this is tarique .. my 32 gb JF V30 transcend pen drive has some problem during the course of formatting .. it says format cant be completed ....

bionik

No sound after reformat help me pls

my computer that i reformat ther is no sound ? sony vaio vgc-h32-b Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1

xpcman

Boot mgr missing

Hello, my pc show on scereen bootmgr missing ctr+alt+del restart but do the restart same problem coming

xpcman

...dae

Solved

Hello, THANKS A LOT seriously i hope you continue good work for us the low skilled ones on computers :D Configuration: Windows Vista / Internet...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Toshiba nb205 won't do anything at all!

Closed

I read all of the posts in this forum, and it seems that everyone's computers at least came to some point where it is apparent it is accessing its sof...

pcsces

Computer won't boot

Closed

Hello, I made the mistake of getting myself virus from a scam and now my computer won't boot up. It lights up and it does not make any sound. My f...

8 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2011 by
spiritdoll

Got same issue with tag 890yd61-595b

Solved

Hello, any help would be great Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 9.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Speakers do not produce audio but says its ok

Closed

Hello, I have troubleshooted, uninstalled, reinstalled, EVERYTHING. I have a gateway lap top, with windows 7. When you click on the icon, it says ...

Ambucias

Wd 500 hard drive problem

Closed

Hello, I seem to have encountered a recent problem with my WD 500 GB hard drive. When I connect it to any computer, it gets detected but the dat...

Ambucias

Computer donot show display.?

Closed

Hello, I have D946Gzis motherboard ... a Graphic card 9600GT and 2 gb ram... 2 days before getting problem one time my computer made beep like sire...

Ambucias

I have ibm thinkpad and it is not turning on

How can i fix this thing?? pls any help will be appreciated

Anonymous User
Results 20001 - 20050 out of a total of 33,786