The discussions

Keyboard: question mark does not work

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1 hi my question mark on my keyboard does not work but " / " does can anyone help please (que...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
bionik

Pendrive not working, please help

Hello, I have a 4GB Pen drive that I'm not able to format. I tried every method possible, including the direct format, formatting through C prompt...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Desktop computer does not start

To whom it may concern: I have an old desktop comptuer (purchased 09/2008) with window vista op. On last Thursday, my son shut it down. Since the...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Usb files not showing

Hello, I have a problem, my USB files are not showing and I havent hidden them. Ive already tried USB Show and it found many files,but non of those ...

Anonymous User

Gateway will not come on, help!

Hello, Laptop was on and indicated the battery was losing power and to switch power source. When I attempted to do this it shutdown. It made several...

Anonymous User

Dvd writed on my pc is read by only my pc b

Hello, data dvd writen on my pc is read by only my pc but it is not getting read by laptop or any other pc why? (one more interesting fact...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sony vgn-fj78gb

Hello, i lost my recovery Cd(sony Vaio-VGN Fj78gb and i beleive the one instaled in the PC. as i formatted my laptop on the c portion now niehter...

Anonymous User

Program files

Solved

Hello, Hi I have a faulty conection on my vista drive, so i purchased a new drive to put vista back on it, but how do i copy all my software program...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Sep 2011 by
steve001

Hp155w usb

Hello, dear sir hp155w usb is not formating.how can i do it. please tell me.

pcsces

Keyboard problem

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Safari 535.1 My laptop's alt key is not functionong.....plz help me.. I have a compaq-420 laptop

pcsces

Toshiba satellite laptop c655 drivers

Closed

Hello, i formated my toshiba statelite laptop c655 from windows 7 to windows xp but I can not access sound drivers and the network drivers,i mea...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2011 by
Chevy57

Toshiba won't go pass the windows loading

Hello, I have a toshiba equium a100-027 It gets to the windows xp loading screen and then restarts , it does this repeatedly , any help please. ...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2011 by
ginge 92

Reformatting laptop

Hello, Trying to reformat my series L505 satelite laptop. When I get to the screen that I can do that on and pressload setup files, it does nothing. ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
Gene

Connecting laptop to tv

Hello, Hello, i want to connect my Samsung net book to my TV with a VGA to VGA cable but I'm not sure how and what buttons to press. I'm using ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Webcam

Hello, please help me with my webcam(cn-n683) Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1

1 reply Last reply on 16 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Quick and easy question, please help :)

Hello, Where would i put the wire that goes from my CPU to monitor in spot 1 or spot 2?? and what kind of wire is called? ' target='_blank' ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Laptop reboot - now doesnt work? please help!

Hi Everyone! Ive just attempted to reboot my toshiba satelite laptop, so i put in the product recovery cd, followed the prompts, it restored everyt...

kieferschild

Battery software

Hello, Please help me with my my hp pavilion tx1000, it's batter icon doesn't appear how many hours it remains, so what should I do? Thank!

Anonymous User

Bluetooth connectivity problem

Closed

Hello, i have dell vostro 1014 laptop with windows 7 ultimate 64 bit operating system.when i try to connect my nokia 2730 classic via bluetoot...

2 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2011 by
sparkhi

Pc with black screen

Hello, my pc (asus mobo) when it firsts starts and goes through the scanning process it's fails and says no device and goes to a black screen what sho...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Computer not booting after new ram installed

Hello, Hello, I upgraded my ram on emachines T3504 from 512mb to the max capacity of 2 gb and now when I try to start it comes up with no hdd re...

xpcman

Create new volume of that free space

Solved

He Windows 7 - Please help with disk management - can't allocate 156 gb free space after deleting the partitions pleeeease help me out..........

3 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2011 by
sourabh

Lenovo 3000 n200 powers off automatically

Hello, I have a Lenovo 3000 laptop computer, about a year back, it began to operate very slow, where i live is very dusty, and the computer no mat...

pcsces

Computer restarts suddenly or freezes

Hello, I'm trying to reinstall Windows on an old Asus tower that I inherited from work. I found a bad memory stick was keeping Windows XP in a boot l...

mancy

Hard drive just popped

Hello, I just moved to Australia from Japan and I plugged in a Hard Drive I bought in Tokyo and it popped. Do I need to use an adapter for it? I h...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Emachines t3504 not booting

Solved

Hello, I upgraded my ram from 512mb to the max capacity of 2 gb and now when I try to start it comes up with no hdd recognized to boot from. Hav...

Ambucias

Greenline on the laptop screen

Hello, I am chandu and I have been facing some problems with my laptop. It has been displaying vertical green line on the screen. I tried to restart...

pcsces

Left headphone speaker

Hello, i just recently bought a pair of hello kitty headphones they worked fine yesterday but today the left speaker doesnt want to work please ...

pcsces

Ear piece

i accidentally uninstall my earpiece and i can seem to install it back please help me!!!

pcsces

Keyboard stopped working help

Hello, my laptop is a Compaq presario C700 With Windows Vista. The keyboard has stopped typing some letters, it also types numbers where the letters ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
Guest333

Hdd became unreadable now file system is raw

Solved

Hello, all my hard drive is a western digital 160 gig enhanced ide and has worked flawlessly for two years. this drive has windows xp OS installed w...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
technope

0 memory and 0 space 320 gb iomega hard disk

Greetings, I have 320 gb external hard disk i found 1 day that its coming 0 memory and 0 space my very imp. files are there its asking...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
technope

Webcam it-105 wc

Hello, I lost my CD of Intex PC webcam IT-105 WC. Would somebody pls advise me can i download it from any site??? I would be thankful for you.

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Usb external hdd problem

Hii Friends. I have a Toshiba MK3259GSX USB Device ( External HDD), When I connect the Device Into the PC ( WIn XP) , Its detected and found new hard...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Sound problem in hp notebook laptop

Hello, i am looking help for the sound problem in my hp laptop the problem is that while having video chat in yahoo messenger most of the time messa...

4 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
cuvaer

Sony vaio security pass-code

Closed

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio laptop, that I have set up with a security pass-code. I haven't had problems with it until recently, it will not e...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

Audio lost after system restore

Hello, Have a problem that after system restore I lost audio and the driver scan I used tells me it has to do with the absence of Realtek RTL 8102...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
Ambucias

External harddrive problem

I Have a Hitachi hard drive 500GG unfortunately it fell down and after that anytime i connect to my PC it does not show . Can someone please help me ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

I have no sound in my computer

Hello, i i have e2200@2.20ghz .i have already install audio drivers but in contro pannel shows there is no audio device please slove my problem i...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2011 by
pcsces

Motherboard driver

Hello, pls give me dell vostro 1014 motherboard driver........and the driver for connecting bsnl broadband net connection Configuration: Windo...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2011 by
Anonymous User

Speakers of my laptop dont have sound

Hello, My speaker of my laptop dont have sound but if i used the headphones there is a sound. i check the settings and not find any problem. i neve...

Anonymous User

My computer is not recognising mp3 sony walkm

Hello, I have a Sony Walkman NWZ-B142F series. The software of this player has got corrupted and my computer doesnot recognise this anymore. Ple...

Anonymous User

Toshiba labtop~ backspace button

Closed

Hello, Why does my backspace button on my labtop pull up a search window? Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

RWomanizer

Blue screen on tv after removing hdmi cable

Closed

Hello, After removing cable that was attached to my camera from rear of TV the screen is just blue now. I can't get the regular picture from my...

RWomanizer

Gateway gt5228

Hello, i take my deskpost see what wroung with they they my motherbored went out and they say trash where can i take it get it fix Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2011 by
xpcman

Dell laptop keeps blue screening.

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 6.0 At night I leave my Dell Inspiron M501R laptop on and when I wake up in the morning, it's shu...

helper

Damage usb flash drive

Hello, I've got a problem regarding my damage usb flash drive in which when i insert this to my pc it will just only mark removable disk although ...

pcsces

My camera.

Solved

Hi, I was wondering if someone can help me out. I have a Nikon CoolPix S3000 I have lost the CD that comes that allows me to download the program &&...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
Jay

Laptop keyboard output

Hello, I'm using a Toshiba L100, my problem is my keyboard output. This is the 2nd time i replaced the keyboard and the problem is still the same....

2 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
dave

Laptop getting enter disk message to start

Hello, My Hp laptop is telling me I need to enter a disk in order to start windows. I'm not sure what to do, can you please help me find a solutio...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2011 by
xpcman
Results 20201 - 20250 out of a total of 33,786