The discussions

I have ibm thinkpad and it is not turning on

How can i fix this thing?? pls any help will be appreciated

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Help my monitor say power save mode

Closed

Hello, i have a system that is working all of a sudden the monitor begin to show 'POWER SAVE MODE " whenever i boot up the system , it boot normall...

Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

My evesham laptop won't power up.

Hello, This morning my laptop would power up but then turn itself off. I tried removing the battery and starting it but it still went off after a ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
mikethedike

Files and folders are hidden

Hello, my all files and foder is hiden pls. help

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Hard disk does not work

Closed

Hello, I have two hard disk on my desktop computer one of them that I used it immanently hanged and after disconnected and connected power does not wo...

Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

External monitor on laptop picture too small

Hello, Can anyone tell me why the picture area on my external monitor is smaller (about a One inch border all around) when I run it on my laptop tha...

3 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Tv as a moniter

Closed

Hello, i am try to use my tv as a moniter but the windows screen is off center tried ajusting settings on the tv but will only ajust it so far is th...

Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

External hard drive usb not working

Hello, Ok, ive read all the previous threads in many places. This is a description of my problem. I just got setup my Hitachi HDS721050CLA362...

3 replies Last reply on 14 Oct 2011 by
vista.ultimate.64

Write protected pen drive

Closed

Hello, My USB pen drive says it is write protected when I try to copy files onto it or even when I am trying to format it. A scan of this driv...

Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Help - wd external hard drive

Solved

Hello, My internal harddrive went out and I had a new one put in. Now when I plug my WD external harddrive in, it's recognized on my computer but...

3 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Computer won't power up

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite gave up the ghost. The power cord was pulled out accidentally. Now the battery will no longer charge and has now...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Msi a6403 wont boot.

Hello, When i turn on the laptop the backlight comes on followed by the error message: Reboot and Select Proper Boot Device or INsert Boot Me...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
Dann

Asus laptop turns on with 6 images

Hello, My laptop an ASUS F3S worked fine till this morning. Tried to turn it on and it showed 6 equal images with bad definition. They're the norm...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

My dell laptop wont turn on?

Hello, Im wondering if anyone could help? My harddrive has decided to die so I I am try to install a new one and when I put it and then try t...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Keyboard acting funny

Closed

Hello, I have a HcL Laptop. Of late, the keyboard is troubling me. the wireless button is not working. when press some keys, some extra letters app...

Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Help for hard drive

Hello, i have a acer aspire one zg5 i have bought it second hand but when i opend it i can only see 10 gb hard disk and is very slow could u tell me...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Title...mecer laptop fails to boot blank screen

Closed

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80hi guys my laptop has a blank screen on startup the problem started when there was a power outage during sta...

pcsces

Laptop shuts down on full battery?

Closed

Hello, I have a one year old Compaq Vista, and my laptop shuts down when the charger/battery pack is not plugged in. The batter is at full 100%, b...

pcsces

Computer loses the date

Hello, When you turn off the power to a computer at night, it loses the date, and you must reenter it each morning. What is the problem and how d...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
xpcman

Y and t are not working im using onscreen key

Hello, help how can i fix Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

xpcman

How to i got my hdd space

Hello, friends.. i got one aspire one zg5 netbook, here available only 8gb HDD , pls help me Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 535.1

Anonymous User

My laptop wont turn on?

Closed

Hello, My harddrive has decided to die so I I am try to install a new one and when I put it and then try to switch the laptop on, it wont and ...

Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Laptop power problem

Hello, pls tell me ,when i shut down my hp6710b laptop then this is battery power LED is blinking continue ........ Configuration: Windows X...

pcsces

Compaq laptop cq61 is not working

Closed

Hello, my laptop compaq cq61 did not torn on. its pwrled, networkled and front panel led is working. its capslock/numberlock led blinking per...

pcsces

My lg dvd writer!

Hello, I have an LG DVD writer, I have been using to write and read both DVDS and CDs until recently when it does not read bank DVD nor write them...

Anonymous User

Lid closed in sleep how to turn on

Hello, i have a dell ins. 1546 , i can close the lid and everything works. but when i put it to sleep how do i get it to come back on without openin...

6 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Computer disc tray

Closed

Hello, I jumped up to answer the door and knocked the computer disc tray out with my knee. It does not want to go back. Is there any way of doing t...

pcsces

How can i put password in external hdd

Closed

Hello, I have 500 GB external hard disk. i want to protect my data from unauthorised users.so how can i set password to my hard disk?

pcsces

Laptop cannot start

Closed

Hello, I have a HP Pavilion Dv5000. The problem i have now is when i start my laptop, the HP logo comes and then the beep sounds continuosly for a...

pcsces

Black reboot screen

Closed

Hello, my computer is an model of vaios and like when i turn it on i would appear a reboot system or like a black screen when i try to do somethi...

pcsces

Type another language

Hello, i purchased an ASUS /u36J from Korea. With Alt plus language change key, i am suppose to be able to type in Korean or English. But i cannot t...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

White screen after dropping ipod touch!

Closed

So, I dropped my iPod touch a lot. The screen is really shattered and you can see some of the memory card. But it still worked!!! And then, I was swin...

Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Hdd or not?

Hello, How to know if it's hdd that is not working? All relevant replies are appreciated. Thanks -- - knowledge needs to be shared!

5 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

I cleaned fan may be some heat problem and i

Hello, Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 7.0.1 i cleaned laptop fan may be some heat problem and technician have checked my motherboard...

pcsces

No sound

Hello, i have assus laptop with windows 7 connected to bravia LCD tv thru HDMI cable but NO SOUND. finally the thru advises mentioned above , sound...

Anonymous User

My cpu monitor says no signal!

Hello I have a CPU that works great. Until today. My pc booted up normally great! But the monitor says "no signal" . You can hear the sound of win...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Laptop only works with charger

Hello, my laptop stopped working unless the charger was plugged in then it stopped working altogether. Now the battery is totally flat n my laptop won...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
leanne

I have visa and my nero and dvdshrink does no

Hello, i have a vise laptop , i put nero 7 in and dvdshrink 3.2 . the dvdshrink works but then tell me i need nero. to burn . what iam i doing wr...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

My laptop wont turn on!!!:( why wont it work

hello, i have a gateway and i was playing minecraft but then this thing came up saying "to finish the updates the laptop must restart" so i clicked r...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Drivers for webcam

Hello, hiii all I got creative webcam n10225 model number vf0330. i dont hv cd to install the drivers.. could nybody plzz help me to get th...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

I got a gateway computer stuck in a loop!?

Solved

Hello, just stat off this problem was my fault and I've tried everything i can think of to fix it without help and nothings worked i started it up a...

5 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Anonymous User

Laptop screen and keyboard issue

Closed

I have a Toshiba Satellite A305D and on occasion if the battery dies (say I forget to plug it in so it drains completly) the laptop will turn on, (The...

Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Screen failure - motherboard/ graphics card?

Closed

Hello, We have an acer 1640z laptop and a couple of times the screen has gone blank without warning. The backlight works fine (we replaced the lcd...

Last reply on 8 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Computer starts, no display or beep code.

Closed

Hello, my computer started acting up. I was playing oblivion and the screen went black. I held down the power button and turned it off. When I went to...

Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
Ambucias

Acer aspire 4535 display not working

Hello, my acer aspire4535 notebook is showing blank screen even after swtchng on power button.nothing is working even harddsk led indicator also n...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2011 by
pcsces

Keyboard letters on my sony dont work

Hello, some of the letters on my sony dont work can you help please Configuration: Windows Vista / Safari 535.1

pcsces

Cell phone as web cam

Hello, i am using Motorola razr v3x and i want to use my mobile phone as a web camera when i connect it to the internet. can u give me the link o...

pcsces

No audio output installed

Hello, i have hp system i was install a new window but it have no audio output so plz help me to install a audio device Configuration: Window...

pcsces

Cd/rom missing from the device manager.

Hello, I have an older Vistro Dell about 4 years old running Windows Vista. The CD/ROM is suddenly missing from the device manager. I have tri...

pcsces

No sound from hd tv

Hello, Hi, I am wondering whether anyone can help. I have plugged a vga cable from my PC into my CROSLEY HDTV television which is fine and transmits ...

pcsces
Results 20051 - 20100 out of a total of 33,787